Author Topic: Many forgot the slaughter of the Yoshi people last year.... We didn't.  (Read 1370 times)

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The People's Republic of Yoshi
  • Game nicks: Taril_Yoshi_III, Taril_the_Yoshi_Conscript
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THE GREAT YOSHI PEOPLE ARE SEEKING VENGEANCE FOR THE WANTON DESTRUCTION OF OUR KIND. ACRE HAS BEEN AT LARGE FOR TOO LONG AND STILL HAS NOT SEEN JUSTICE FOR THEIR CRIMES. IN AN EFFORT TO SAVE CALRADIA AND THOSE WHO RESIDE IN IT, THE YOSHI PEOPLE HAVE DECLARED OURSELVES HOSTILE TO ALL ACRE SCUM.

GLORY TO YOSHI

(click to show/hide)

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

Offline Yoshi

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 9
  • Glory to Yoshi!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Yoshi Clan
  • Game nicks: Chairman_Yoshi
+2
THIS IS FOR YOU DUTCHYDAVE, MY SWEET LOVER! ACRE SHAN'T HURT YOU AGAIN!
GLORY TO YOSHI
Terrible fucking names terrible fucking video game. character, stupid banner. You will be extinct like your amoeba brained brethren. This all could have been avoided if your banner was the little Jason voorhees looking characters from super Mario brothers 3. You dug your own graves now lay in it!

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
+1
And the Yoshi returns with a vengeance, prepare for a hydrant like puking never seen before.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
+4
You misguided fools! When you declare war on Acre, you declare war on the Holy chadzian Empire.  I will assume Dutchy bought you off. But let me tell you this: we don't have Dutchy's stock piles of gold, but we do have warriors who will fight for what is right and true.

And unlike you Dutchy minions, our warriors fight for free - save for the glory and honour they get on the battlefield.

So take your money from your foreign overlords. HCE fights for people's whose ping is under two hundred.

I weep at the thought of what the Yoshi's were, and what they might have been. But now you are just slaves. And, as freedom loving individuals, we must crush you too:(

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
You misguided fools! When you declare war on Acre, you declare war on the Holy chadzian Empire.  I will assume Dutchy bought you off. But let me tell you this: we don't have Dutchy's stock piles of gold, but we do have warriors who will fight for what is right and true.

And unlike you Dutchy minions, our warriors fight for free - save for the glory and honour they get on the battlefield.

So take your money from your foreign overlords. HCE fights for people's whose ping is under two hundred.

I weep at the thought of what the Yoshi's were, and what they might have been. But now you are just slaves. And, as freedom loving individuals, we must crush you too:(

Lol the only time I even spoke to the Yoshi was in the forums when I was laughing at their raids upon LL fiefs. :lol: :rolleyes:

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
Propaganda bud. Thought you knew me by now.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
+2
Propaganda bud. Thought you knew me by now.

:: In a very mocking tone :::

"Stop your propaganda bullshit Bryggan."

I wonder if I sound like him... hrmmm.   ;-)

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 16
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The People's Republic of Yoshi
  • Game nicks: Taril_Yoshi_III, Taril_the_Yoshi_Conscript
+7
笑我連說話的耀西的唯一的一次是在論壇上,當我在LL封地嘲笑他們的襲擊。 :lol: :rolleyes:

The translation says that Dutchydave "congratulates you Bryggan on foilng our plot."

The Yoshi raid on LL was merely a ruse to gain the trust of Acre and supply our armies. We are surprised that you were able to catch on so quickly. I thought the Yoshi propaganda would have been sufficient to cover it all up, I can see that they have not served their purpose.

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+6
idk y...but that elvis guy translating shit that doesnt need to be translated...fucking hilarious idk y, it cracks me up errytime
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+2
The translation says that Dutchydave "congratulates you Bryggan on foilng our plot."

The Yoshi raid on LL was merely a ruse to gain the trust of Acre and supply our armies. We are surprised that you were able to catch on so quickly. I thought the Yoshi propaganda would have been sufficient to cover it all up, I can see that they have not served their purpose.

You made one fatal error- You attacked one of our fiefs.  A small thing, one would think, not worthy of notice.  But it was just the thing that made me suspect you.  Then the second attack confirmed my suspicions: that the Yoshis were not a docile, HCE puppet, but perhaps had aspirations of their own.

So therefore I will accuse you of being a Dutchy puppet blah blah blah.  But it does go to show that should a faction wish to do their own thing, they will get roster support- no matter who they attack.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
+1

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far