Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26121 times)

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #135 on: April 29, 2015, 12:11:37 am »
+5
You sad bastard, online games generally aren't places to go to "pick up" friends, you weird motherfucker, it's places where you go to play with friends you already have. It doesn't surprise me that you see the game that way, as basically an extended irc chat forum where you can go mess around with your friends, like some sort of facebook/game hybrid. That's exactly like you treat it. Sounds like a great idea, you should go make that game. Sadly, it isn't the one you're playing. You may have noticed that there's two teams, and your group of retards only constitutes a part of either one. MINDBLOWING, I know, that a team based objective game doesn't revolve around you and your twee fucking friendship forever brony bullshit. If that was all krems really wanted, you could go to one of the dead clan servers, or stick around on EU3, and buttfuck and voice spam at each other to your heart's content. But clearly that's not what you're after.

You're right, that's not the game I'm playing. The game I'm playing is to annoy pricks like you with little to no effort on my part, and I'm winning.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 441
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2015, 12:11:51 am »
+1
I've shown this game to my friend and his girlfriend once, they lasted for few hours. Wouldn't call this game to play with ordinary people which are friends most of us have (so called normal people tend to have friends different than them).

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2015, 12:15:45 am »
You're right, that's not the game I'm playing. The game I'm playing is to annoy pricks like you with little to no effort on my part, and I'm winning.

Well, got to get that joy where you can get it I suppose. I don't know what being so desperate for friendship and companionship to the point that I start looking for it in a 5 year old mod would look like, or so fucked in the head I would actually enjoy this sort of artless, basic trolling. I suppose I should start feeling more charitable towards krems like you.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2015, 12:16:38 am »
+5
Well thats kind of shit for you then, when cRPG dies you can sit there and think about all the shit times that you had because of us, meanwhile us krems guys will still be in contact with eachother, laughing about all kinds of shit, going out and meeting up on the odd occassion that work/rl permits.

also lol at oberyns tears.  :mrgreen:

Why is it so great that you Krems have met up and shit? I mean it's not a rare occurrence for gaming communities to meet, I've done it, albeit not with crpg players.

The general feeling of the Krems replies are "You don't enjoy the things we do, therefore you are wrong and you are butthurt". People enjoy competitive play. Shock horror right? I really don't know when Krems went from being funny trolling to 13 - 16 year old male come backs. People don't enjoy the same things, Krems, stop having this superiority complex about how you're the most super-duper bunch of guys out there. Even if it were true, which is subjective in any case, why can't you acknowledge that people enjoy different things to you?

Also the comment about M:BG was a good point. A large clan of players joins that with the sole intention to troll, it goes 1 of 2 ways. Either the game devolves into that sort of behaviour from everyone (ie not being played the way it is currently being designed to, which while not being an objectively bad thing, would suck for everyone wanting to have what M:BG is aiming to be) OR everyone gets sick of being trolled all the time and stops playing.

There's trolling and there's trolling. Getting a high off actively making players quit out of frustration/boredom is just weird to be honest. Actively pissing off remaining members of a small community is just crazy too, unless that's the end goal? From the ashes of crpg, Krems will rise, the new 4chan, the new troll army?

I don't really know what my point is, I don't have any active interest in playing the mod. But Fin is lenient on Krems players when it comes to rules. But even if that were cracked down upon, Krems would still troll. They enjoy finding the loophole that allowed them to bend the rules and not break them.

Also this is evidence that 3 years of university don't improve essay writing skills. I have no idea what I set out to write, got side tracked and have made no meaningful contribution.

Like Krems.

Offline Nirvana

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krempie
  • Game nicks: Nirvana, Nirvanan, Crossvana, Shieldvana, NirvanHA
« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2015, 12:17:41 am »
+3

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2015, 12:22:59 am »
+1
Well, got to get that joy where you can get it I suppose. I don't know what being so desperate for friendship and companionship to the point that I start looking for it in a 5 year old mod would look like, or so fucked in the head I would actually enjoy this sort of artless, basic trolling. I suppose I should start feeling more charitable towards krems like you.

When did I say I play this game to make friends, but when you're in a clan with guys who you interact with everyday i would have thought it pretty normal to become friendly with them the same way you would IRL. I guess guys like you probably spent to much time alone in your room hunched over a screen so making friends is probably alien to you.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2015, 12:24:24 am »
When did I say I play this game to make friends, but when you're in a clan with guys who you interact with everyday i would have thought it pretty normal to become friendly with them the same way you would IRL. I guess guys like you probably spent to much time alone in your room hunched over a screen so making friends is probably alien to you.

You're right, I have yet to make any friendships that revolve around trolling and shitting up an online gaming community. Truly my life is bereft without this great experience.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2015, 12:38:00 am »
i'm sorry, i truly am for i have never understood how desperate some of you people are.

people who want other people getting banned, deserve to be crucified.

C-rpg is full of fucking tryhards who cant stand anything else rather than other tryhards.

god you're such a retard if you really think so, like people asking these brain damaged to be punished (which in this particular case coincides with banned) just want crpg to die and not make it a better place. just a thing krems, crpg without you does not mean empty, on the other hand, might get some people back.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2015, 12:49:05 am »
+2
Wait... What are you all even discussing here?

Path is clear:
Complaints about rules braking? -> Make proper ban thread -> Solve matter with admins

Nothing more, nothing less. Instead we got 5 pages full of drama, petty quarrels and general fighting within the community.
The thing krems are always playing with the line. What is the difference between delaying and trying to survive? Where is the limit between tk for fun and too much tk that makes your team unable to win? How do you tell if someone is finishing to pick his nose or is waiting for his whole team to die to start delaying?

A "case" can not be made for those sort of things but an amdin could sort it out well most of the time. But when the admin is clearly biaised...

I remember once, vanguard did a train to hell and all jumped down of a cliff. The next day, the whole team had a ban warning  :shock:

Well, what if i told you that nearly everyone have an alt in Krems, including most of the *tryhards*.

I don't think when people write "krems" on the forum they mean each and every krems, there's actually a lot of krems that have respect for the rest of the team, like robinhud, etc. I would even say the majority has a tendency to troll but does it not in excessive amount (too much for my taste but largely bearable) like Micah, etc.

The problem comes from those who systematically wait for half of their team to die to begin to play and then delay alone for 2 minutes.
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline oguz

• Baron
  • Renown: 104
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: oguz
« Reply #144 on: April 29, 2015, 01:27:29 am »
This Game need a Turk admin  because there is tons of turks in this game !!!

I can be that but cant stand my ping atm so ı dont play maybe after getting a good ping  :rolleyes:

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2015, 02:34:42 am »
+2
You're right, I have yet to make any friendships that revolve around trolling and shitting up an online gaming community. Truly my life is bereft without this great experience.

Better than, while doing the same thing, making enemies I suppose.

I've read like 2 of your posts, stumbling across words like "motherfucker"... and decided to just ignore you.

I'm not pointing fingers, and i really would've had an open mind about your opinion. Just not like that.

Also: if you want me to do something, or have serious complaints about someone - stabbing my face wih your heavy lance wont help you. Try "i" next time and let me do my "biased shit" job.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2302
  • Infamy: 2219
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2015, 02:55:03 am »
Dammit André, this was such a quality thread. And now you've buried it into the depths of Chamber of Tears. I curse you to spit tomorrow morning coffee.

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2015, 02:55:54 am »
Now I understand what zottlmarch meant before, and I understand why this problem is left where it is; this is useless, and honestly I don't really care, I'm done with this mod since a lot of time.

One thing though, if and when (hopefully) m bg comes out I'd like to ask krems this one thing; I ask you to please behave exactly the same way you behaved on crpg these last months, to have the same way of having fun as you have here (cause you already mentioned this is your way of having fun) and please show us you're not brave anticonformist socially gifted majorities only on a ded mod.

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2015, 02:59:47 am »
Only interesting thread in months on this forum and it gets moved in the most retarded section of the forum  :rolleyes: better go back to meanwhile in ukraine and fapocalypse

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1854
  • Infamy: 192
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2015, 03:05:29 am »
+4
One thing though, if and when (hopefully) m bg comes out I'd like to ask krems this one thing; I ask you to please behave exactly the same way you behaved on crpg these last months, to have the same way of having fun as you have here (cause you already mentioned this is your way of having fun) and please show us you're not brave anticonformist socially gifted majorities only on a ded mod.

The way Melee is envisioned, clan like Krems will certainly find their place under the Sun. Just like everybody else. Melee is much broader in scope, it isn't just chasing good k:d and high levels until your brain stops to function properly.