13 (12.7%)
fuck no
16 (15.7%)
he threw rocks at me and i got mad
24 (23.5%)
arena
18 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: [NA/EU] POOPHAMMER  (Read 29973 times)

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
Re: [NA] POOPHAMMER
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2015, 07:45:22 am »
+1
Well depends if he has done it a million times b4, then its sorta obvious that he has not learned to not tk

Honestly, I base bans on the person. Some people I know, should know better than to do the things they do. I give a somewhat lengthy ban in hopes they learn to never do it again, like in this case of blatantly tking an admin in spawn over a simple map change.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2015, 02:00:07 pm »
bans based on person...umm news flash, ur not supposed to do that, its supposed to be based on my bans record

sooo, basically idk if i was banned cuz rules breaking or banned cuz i called u out for being a dumbass admin who bitches at people for being dropped for strat battles, even though they dont show up in role call, ya, ur that guy.

i knew i would get kicked, by an admin named poophammer

didnt think for a sec it would be a 3 day ban...for tking a admin, and it was once, its not like i harrassed u rnd after rnd. 1 tk, 3 days, by an admin...named poophammer

u are, a 28-29 year old grown ass man, who broke the rules by changing the map, but tells me i must obey the rules

rules enforced...by a admin...named poophammer

crpg has an admin named poophammer...thats pretty much all that needs to be said about the mentality of crpg's player base

ur ban is just as illegitimate a tris's ban, and both of u...never should have been picked for admins

but eh, thats crpg for u.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Froi

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • cyka blyat
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2015, 03:06:43 pm »
+1
Seems there will be one less salt molecule in NA_1 for 3 days :).

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2015, 06:22:50 pm »
salty or not, this is pretty bs, even other admins like jona know it is.

am i a known tker? griefer? delayer? do i have  a large history of bans? i have 1 for 2015...from tris...ya, u know the guy that was stripped of adminship? if i remember correctly i nudged him into bots while he was leecher? or maybe a tk while he was leeching.

hes prob the biggest troll admin there was and even he didnt go overboard when he banned me.

poophammer, u know i know the rules...i know who u r bro...dont talk to me about rules...YOU, break more rules than i do.

u are deploy shields yes? xbow delayer? dtv leecher \ griefer, you are more known for spamming deploy shields and nudging people out of shield walls into bots, than u are for enforcing rules.

"over a simple map change"....so you admit YOU also broke the rules? u are admin, u are here to enforce rules, not break em when u see fit and go overboard on people who call u out for being a troll.

you have no right or authority to change maps everytime miley wants arena, ESPECIALLY if there are several people spamming chat asking you not to.

so basically we have the same problem we have always had in NA: there is not one NA admin i respect, you guys break the rules whenever you want, and ban people based on their personalities and NOT their ban history. the people we have in charge of enforcing rules, break the rules more then regular players.

not one, and i have good friends that are admins, but not one is actually a good admin, they break the rules, ban overzealously against people they dont like, and dont enforce the rules they should agaisnt people they do like.

dupri is nothing more than canary 2.0 and look at the people he makes admins...poop and tris.

again...thx for being u poop. ur named urself well and oft show ur true colors.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2015, 07:13:47 pm »
A bunch of weshouldservebeer wannabes is what you admins are. Ruined the mod and my life. I know the rules but I broke them after the majority wanted a map change. Now I'mma cry about it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2015, 02:01:46 am »
u are deploy shields yes? xbow delayer? dtv leecher \ griefer, you are more known for spamming deploy shields and nudging people out of shield walls into bots, than u are for enforcing rules.

Well now you are just making shit up. I do not even play DTV, it is the most boring shit on earth. I have probably played it 5 times ever, I got bored of the stand in one spot and spam upswing amazing gameplay.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2015, 02:19:59 am »
+1
salty or not, this is pretty bs, even other admins like jona know it is.

am i a known tker? griefer? delayer? do i have  a large history of bans? i have 1 for 2015...from tris...ya, u know the guy that was stripped of adminship? if i remember correctly i nudged him into bots while he was leecher? or maybe a tk while he was leeching.

No I banned you for breaking siege equipment in duel before a strat battle, ask Voncrow he's the one who brought the situation to my attention and then after warning you and watching you continue doing it I banned you.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2015, 04:02:05 am »
Honestly, I base bans on the person. Some people I know, should know better than to do the things they do. I give a somewhat lengthy ban in hopes they learn to never do it again, like in this case of blatantly tking an admin in spawn over a simple map change.

You are not supposed to change the map if anyone disagrees. Punish yourself before you punish Plumbo.

Plumbo may be a dickhead, but I've never seen him intentionally TK someone, or break ANY rule for that matter. Heavily punishing players who don't regularly break the rules because they "know better" is retarded, it doesn't change the fact that they have a clean history and deserve a warning just like everyone else.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 04:07:27 am by RandoHg »
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2015, 04:28:00 am »
Tagora banned me for 51 days for the same thing. Then again I'm a huge piece of shit and probably deserved it. I was also unbanned after like 4 days anyways.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2015, 05:07:25 am »
I have decided to lift the ban, but come on man you should know that intentionally team killing for whatever reason does nothing but get you in trouble. Have fun and be good.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2015, 03:33:45 pm »
No I banned you for breaking siege equipment in duel before a strat battle, ask Voncrow he's the one who brought the situation to my attention and then after warning you and watching you continue doing it I banned you.

I remember that, still funny.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2015, 07:06:32 am »
I'll continue keep my intentional team-killing and use of edgy racial epithets for when this guy isn't in the server.

It's worked so far!

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2015, 01:25:09 pm »
+1
Pretty cool guy who hates pikes and doesn't afraid of anything. I can dig it.
(click to show/hide)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2015, 06:02:37 pm »
I'll continue keep my intentional team-killing and use of edgy racial epithets for when this guy isn't in the server.

It's worked so far!

Wait, you still play?
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2015, 12:58:04 pm »
+2

It's worked so far!

NIGGE...R(S)
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.