Author Topic: Bannerlord will be released for consoles  (Read 8166 times)

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
Re: Bannerlord will be released for consoles
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2015, 02:06:23 pm »
+3
Don't see how precision of analog controllers is an issue for 4-directional combat system like Warband.

In theory, yes. They you try it and it's not even close.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2015, 06:55:16 pm »
 :cry:

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 04:05:03 pm »
http://www.turunculevye.com/haberler/goster/mount-blade-2-bannerlord-is-coming-for-consoles-8933

"During our interview with Co-Founder and Lead Designer of TaleWorlds Entertainment, Armagan Yavuz, he said Bannerlord is being worked on precisely for consoles. With Bannerlord, quite a lot things will change for Mount & Blade. TaleWorlds published some developer diaries for Bannerlord and it can be seen that the whole graphic engine is changed. Probably they are working on Bannerlord more to make it huge on consoles.

Unfortunately, Yavuz told nothing more than this and preffered to zip his mouth to anything related to Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. It is still a thing, isn't it? Your beloved medieval RPG's sequel is approaching full in glory!"

Another retarded company outsourcing to consoles.

Fuck those guys...
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Aldamir

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • peAs zant means strong with it in blood ..mmm :)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Jehdai Gihariezi
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015, 08:23:51 pm »
Stick consoles Only plssszzz. and no xbox if that new one has an autoreturn. doesn't the very stick take care of that? are these kids breaking their sticks like dumb ass stuff?? shittin right. it must autoreturn to center so I can pogue with a poulki. ahhrh. 6.66. 4h .666 :) 666nBC was the day the helberah jewish nation, waaay out in the fuck desert off libya,  :rolleyes: killed out all the men of the other two towns and was the oldestbestnewestratekiweelest synogugoe.. poph'e. And all those cool, nises and stuff. Hence, they lived a long time down in the boned out city with ashed corpses. 666 ad iz a great day of our lord, mudhammed, long and graciouz have been his life, the man, many years.. down.. down yeah. hmm oh the catholics killed all the fighting men and all their bishops and kierdino or whatever they presented as knight ( a nice black word) was that april 12? another april twelve when the returned catholic to isla ahlha was the pahpil crusade.. they had something like 300 million martial. fp. phihkiko men at arm.. a ment. lol. and some 30,000 baptal papic khnikat. the smoked the shit out of the relevry militia, a while after its horse dropped dead from the travel. and left their halter and 60+ popes alive in the middle.. and sent their asses out in the desert where they just shot them in the leg, the wrist and jaw hinge.. There is a nice pile where all their 'heads are stacked and washed and covered. fresh. hopefully.. but prolly not. anyway down on floor down shit that doesn't have a bitchin gun and a blaster rifle. yyy :wink:

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2015, 02:43:39 am »
Be gone, directional combat, welcome QTE-combat :|
Its gonna be MGS V's CQC, you need skill to press the initiate cqc button before your opponents hit theirs.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2015, 12:57:29 pm »
i have heard that melee battlegrounds will be consoles only  :| i base these rumors on nothing
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2015, 01:19:16 pm »
+2
i have heard that melee battlegrounds will be consoles only  :| i base these rumors on nothing

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2015, 02:32:30 pm »
+2
Nothing gud has ever come from this console shit.

No honorable game developer should even own one of those.... "things".

Bannerlord ded, confirmed, and if not ded, totally deformed and "press yellow button NOW to perform special macrofeintexecutionlolstab!"-like.

Ew.

/endoldskoolpcmasterraceracistrant
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2016, 02:40:25 am »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die