Author Topic: Possible Review Dans Gaming Twitch Now 11/30 10:56pm CST  (Read 3519 times)

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
Re: Possible Review Dans Gaming Twitch Now 11/30 10:56pm CST
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2014, 07:42:01 pm »
+1
He had about 5200/6000 viewers when he was watching the MBG video. He stopped it when it came to the 'Team' segment but that was more because there were a lot of subs/donations which kinda interrupts the flow sometimes.

Overall it was good, he ranked us "Pretty cool" plus linked the KS in his chat and we had a small increase in pledges afterwards.
It's hard with Twitch sometimes due to how the chatting works, when there's thousands of people links and text disappears fast.

I had a lot of fun watching him review Kickstarters and so far I like his channel, dunno what anyone here can be salty about unless you actually didn't watch him and is just jumping to conclusions. If there's anything I too fast forward over it's "who is the team", because when you don't have merits the only thing you want to know is how does the game look and play, for all I personally care everyone on a development team could be peanut farmers and it wouldn't make a difference to me as long the game looks fun :D
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline agweber

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Beware the Coming of the Great White Handkerchief
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Armentia, Ranged
  • IRC nick: agweber
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2014, 07:47:57 pm »
I had a lot of fun watching him review Kickstarters and so far I like his channel, dunno what anyone here can be salty about unless you actually didn't watch him and is just jumping to conclusions.

I bet this is the first time you've watched him. I follow him on twitch mainly just to see the title of his stream before going to watch someone else. He does such a crazy large amount of things on stream. I think he's there to allow people to just 'flip on the tv' for gaming and watch whatever is on. Other people like myself like to watch more specialized streamers and will change who I'm watching depending on what I feel like.

I've seen him unwrapping presents that he gets from his fans on stream, I've seen him cleaning his living room. I don't really understand how he got so big in comparison to some of the other remarkably better personalities out there. Anyway, I still appreciate him checking out kickstarter vids on stream. That probably helped numerous projects.

Offline Wyrda

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2014, 08:07:46 pm »
To be honest he just seemed unlikable to me. Not saying anything though.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2014, 08:41:43 pm »
at least he tries to review some games , not like chicks with boobies in the air trying to playing cs:go and do givaways while 90° to the camera. well i like boobies but you can't strumentalize  boobies for such a begging show. boobies is art.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2014, 09:23:21 pm »
+1
Well no matter what you think it's still mighty cool of someone with that many fans/followers to review crowd funding content. Most definitely.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!