Author Topic: inverse attack directions for thrusts/overheads only  (Read 1799 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
inverse attack directions for thrusts/overheads only
« on: November 11, 2014, 11:04:49 am »
+4
I haven't played in a while but pretty sure this isn't an option with the WSE client. Seems simple, any chance of doing it? I like aiming up for stabbing, but hate the inverse sideswings. Would need this option for cav too for proper stab abuse.

TIA CMP BRO
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 635
  • Infamy: 2831
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: inverse attack directions for thrusts/overheads only
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 02:19:39 am »
Now that is mighty fine suggestion. Warband already has split inverse mouse movement for x and y axis. Problem with that is blocking, it is inverted as well. That is under input settings. Inverse attack is under Battle settings and for some reason it only allow inverse mouse movement for full range of attack moves. Think they were able to split it per axis, but didn't bother.

While we're at it, would like finely grained GUI settings for all kind of movements and their sensitives. Like in CS, where you can set sensitivity for forward, backwards and sideways movement separately. but only through console. Expose more of fine tunning through GUI options, please.

Huh, I thought this was suggestion regarding M:BG. At least that is what I'm talking about. cRPG won't live long enough to warrant further working on it. But for M:BG, please do what I've suggested in paragraph above.