Author Topic: Goodbye cRPG  (Read 8385 times)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye cRPG
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2014, 10:01:04 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)
Best post.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2014, 02:48:06 pm »
+1
Always the french who are the first to buckle, huh. I guess it's in their nature

Now go and delete evrything you have for extra drama otherwise this thread will be classified as redundant! You hate it so much, right, delete everything! C'mon! You aint planning to come back anyways, chiv is bette right. Maybe ask for a perm ban, that could work, this way you can just play chivalry all day, cause its so good! I'm sure someone would like to help you get your life on the right track by forever getting rid of all your looms and shit.

Video for proof man, we would all love to see your trnsition to chivalry masterrace. Please share the glorious moment with us peasants.

I know we're all assholes sometimes but I don't think we should taunt people for being upset about change, instead of being assholes we should be civil with them and offer constructive advice.

Some people jump to conclusions too fast and are quick to be upset about adjustments to their gameplay, which is understandable and we've all more or less been pissed off about changes in the past.

Still, don't fucking taunt people, I don't see how that accomplishes anything but driving people away.

Jokes like "Get a shield lol" are fine, but there is a boundary you shouldn't overstep.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Hellsing

• Count
  • Renown: 209
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2014, 02:49:46 pm »
NA infected humor. nuff said.

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2014, 03:13:37 pm »
+1
''Use the 1slot bow or gtfo''... And after dat you all cry cuz da Nomad is cheated... And this is Balancer ? omg

No, i just want a possibility to have a 2h one slot , like the Langes. Why all 2hside are not 1 slot ? o_O Bastard Swords should be, Katana (even you'll say "rofl u crazy), why not.

You are fukin logic. And whats da problem if i want to play Pole or 2h as archer if i Want ? just give us the possibility and stop nerf all the archer stuff that they can do.

You thing an archer with a 2h will be more effectiv in melee than a 1h ? lmfao.

We have 0wpf in melee, us, archer. Dont be afraid. And we die in 1-2 swing, now after patch, only a nudge can kill us.

It is illogical abuse.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

(click to show/hide)
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2014, 03:18:18 pm »
+2
No but on a serious note, give the patch a little time. Things will probably even out a bit after awhile. You're gonna see a bit of extremes this recent after such a huge patch. Time will mend things (hopefully)

Nah, he should just get that shield lol

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2014, 12:35:00 am »
Sad to see you go mate  :rolleyes:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2014, 08:28:20 am »
+3
I know we're all assholes sometimes but I don't think we should taunt people for being upset about change, instead of being assholes we should be civil with them and offer constructive advice.

Some people jump to conclusions too fast and are quick to be upset about adjustments to their gameplay, which is understandable and we've all more or less been pissed off about changes in the past.

Still, don't fucking taunt people, I don't see how that accomplishes anything but driving people away.

Jokes like "Get a shield lol" are fine, but there is a boundary you shouldn't overstep.
Oh it's this moral white knight phase again, I give it about three weeks before you're back to trolling, get hated on, quit, come back, make a huge thread and say you've changed, etc. Isn't this like the fourth cycle of this so far
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2014, 08:30:40 am »
Oh it's this moral white knight phase again, I give it about three weeks before you're back to trolling, get hated on, quit, come back, make a huge thread and say you've changed, etc. Isn't this like the fourth cycle of this so far

three weeks? Sadly, you are wrong ;)
Trolling has already begun :D

(-no haterino bjordinho-)
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2014, 09:20:09 am »
+2

After 4 years of getting regularly served the "get a shield lol" card for no apparent reason whenever suggesting literally anything by people genuinely believing that's a legit argument, I don't think I give a damn about their feelings now.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2014, 09:25:06 am »

Well he is the regular toxic shit spewer self ingame. So i guess this is him le masterfully trolling  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2014, 10:21:16 am »

Xant(TM) - Giving quality analyses since 2011.

No, Xant I'm not white knighting I'm simply pointing out the fact that being a toxic asshole is in no way beneficial to any of us. Maybe you want everyone to be like you, but frankly I couldn't stand more than one of you in this community.

Also I'm still a raging cunt, so nothing's changed.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2014, 10:28:47 am »
After 4 years of getting regularly served the "get a shield lol" card for no apparent reason whenever suggesting literally anything by people genuinely believing that's a legit argument, I don't think I give a damn about their feelings now.
Get a shield lol, it will protect you from all that bullshit.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2014, 11:01:48 am »
Xant(TM) - Giving quality analyses since 2011.

No, Xant I'm not white knighting I'm simply pointing out the fact that being a toxic asshole is in no way beneficial to any of us. Maybe you want everyone to be like you, but frankly I couldn't stand more than one of you in this community.

Also I'm still a raging cunt, so nothing's changed.
Now, now, Bjord. There's no need to be so hurt over what I said, and we both know what you wrote is just an emotional backlash, given everything you've said to me privately.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2014, 11:06:40 am »
+1
Now, now, Bjord. There's no need to be so hurt over what I said, and we both know what you wrote is just an emotional backlash, given everything you've said to me privately.

I'm not emotional at all, instead of assuming I am you should be honest and acknowledge the fact that you are not a very empathetic human being (which is fine).

It's okay if you don't understand why I defend OP, but calling it white knighting is just not correct. I couldn't give a shit if he wants to leave or not, but from the perspective of an outsider, I don't like what I'm seeing.

Beating a dead horse was never a cool thing, anyway.

Also please stop reminding me I ever confided in you. :cry:

Such a mistake.....

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2014, 12:13:36 pm »
I'm not emotional at all, instead of assuming I am you should be honest and acknowledge the fact that you are not a very empathetic human being (which is fine).

It's okay if you don't understand why I defend OP, but calling it white knighting is just not correct. I couldn't give a shit if he wants to leave or not, but from the perspective of an outsider, I don't like what I'm seeing.

Beating a dead horse was never a cool thing, anyway.

Also please stop reminding me I ever confided in you. :cry:

Such a mistake.....
I'm a very empathetic sadist, I'll have you know.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.