Author Topic: Add a K:D statistical curve on "Statistics" webpage  (Read 259 times)

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
Add a K:D statistical curve on "Statistics" webpage
« on: September 17, 2014, 11:04:19 pm »
+3
Hey :)

My idea would be to give the possibilty to player to see how his Kills/Deaths ratio is evolving with the time. I think it should be possible to add a new curve on the Statistics webpage : http://c-rpg.net/?page=charstatistic

It should be possible to make it work like other curves (like upkeep, gold, XP, etc...), to get a new statistic about his own K:D after each day played on EU1.

I just wanted to know if this little tool could be added to the website, if you are agree with this suggestion (or not, eventually^^) please say why below :)

[T]hank you!

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
Re: Add a K:D statistical curve on "Statistics" webpage
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 11:18:30 pm »
It'd be a good idea, just to know if you are on a good day or on a bad day. Really, it'd be a fine improvement, since it wouldn't show the global K/D, that can be a bit fucked up for people who got their character for a long time, but the recent K/D, which is more important to me, to consider some ways to improve, and take notes of your errors on the battefield.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Add a K:D statistical curve on "Statistics" webpage
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 11:40:25 pm »
+2
More statistics is more better. K/D has become a source of zero information for me, at least on my main. Even if I consistently perform 1.0 higher than my usual k/d, it will take 2500 kills for my k/d to go up by 0.1. A daily K/D graph would be so much more informative. You could actually find out your current K/D performance that discounts low level K/D and all the gimpy playstyles you have played. Personally I'd be even more interested in win/loss ratios, score per round, score per death, damage dealt or received and average multiplier. Give us all the stats!