Author Topic: Leechers: Druzhina_BeaRed & Druzhina_Shield  (Read 570 times)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Leechers: Druzhina_BeaRed & Druzhina_Shield
« on: August 28, 2014, 12:28:50 pm »
1. Name of your character involved Sword Art Online
2. Name of offending character(s) Druzhina_BeaRed & Druzhina_Shield
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible as i posted it like right now.
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. He leech on NA 6 again, they just stand still afk and leech. He did this in the past.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.  I believe Druzhina_Shield and BeaRed is the same person or perhaps his friensd i don't know, i think Druzhina_Shield this character will be deleted after i post this ban request. just like last time. last time when i posted the ban request for all 4 chars they were deleted instantly. I don't know how long hes been there but i am sure hes been leeching for very long, its not his 1st time i seen him doing it for several times now.

6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players that can witness what happened. None, we are the only ones in the server. Anyway this is from someone:
(click to show/hide)

This guy doesn't learn, i think he will keep coming again and again since hes from EU.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 12:32:09 pm by AlexTheDragon »

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Leechers: Druzhina_BeaRed & Druzhina_Shield
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 12:55:30 pm »
Yes, we were just standing there, I always play if 6 people come to the server. Ussually I'm always near the computer but sometimes I go somewhere to make a tea or eat. If somebody come I ussualy speak with him, and if there is no 6 people to play I just stand waiting for them. I don't get why people get so offended. But yes it is like some kind of grinding

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 01:00:32 pm »
Yes, we were just standing there, I always play if 6 people come to the server. Ussually I'm always near the computer but sometimes I go somewhere to make a tea or eat. If somebody come I ussualy speak with him, and if there is no 6 people to play I just stand waiting for them. I don't get why people get so offended. But yes it is like some kind of grinding

Thats no reason to leech, if you were going to make a tea or eat, you should go spec. Why would you go to NA_6 in the first place while there are 2 players in EU? You were there for leeching because you don't want anyone else to see that your leeching. If you were there waiting for players you could have run around practice with the ball instead of going afk.  what happens if i didn't post you would be still there leeching for hours. God who knows how long you been there

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 01:04:56 pm »
Thats no reason to leech, if you were going to make a tea or eat, you should go spec. Why would you go to NA_6 in the first place while there are 2 players in EU? You were there for leeching because you don't want anyone else to see that your leeching. If you were there waiting for players you could have run around practice with the ball instead of going afk.  what happens if i didn't post you would be still there leeching for hours. God who knows how long you been there
now there came two men and we are playing, I just don't want want to play but need XP to get 37 lvl) If you are offended then sorry, yes I know that this is leeching, but I'm working at home and btw grinding XP, if this will be ban, then I deserve it for sure.

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • Renown: 343
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 02:21:12 pm »
if you think that afk leeching is how to get to 37, you sir are an idiot.

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 02:27:13 pm »
if you think that afk leeching is how to get to 37, you sir are an idiot.
I'm joking about it, but it give me XP, I don't bother anybody, just cheating XP, I don't leech when there are people want to play. I play with them. So I leech when there is no players, when they come I play with them or go away.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 08:44:51 pm »
I've forwarded this along to admins who will hopefully be able to deal with it globally instead of strictly on the NA side.
Until then, I'm going to ban both BeaRed and Shield again, but for 5 days on the NA side.

I'm joking about it, but it give me XP, I don't bother anybody, just cheating XP, I don't leech when there are people want to play. I play with them. So I leech when there is no players, when they come I play with them or go away.

Those are the key words that I've bolded.
That is strictly against the rules.
Why not play in EU rageball if "cheating XP" is OK in your mind?
Are you worried you might be banned from EU by an admin there?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login