66 (39.1%)
Nop
33 (19.5%)
Its complicated (Pls post why)
23 (13.6%)
I wanna have his baby
47 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author Topic: [HEAD GLOBAL] Uthyr Pendraeg  (Read 126519 times)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
Re: [EU] Uthyr Pendraeg
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2015, 12:42:16 am »
If aiming for other people is brocoding, then, I'm a big ass brocoder, since I got 5 guys I never attack.

This has gotta be the reason why I get shot to bits by every single feggy fegcher and xfeggy on the server whenever I am on. Because I do know that most ranged bastards are in cahoots with other peeps.

Bastards

Mean fekken bastards

This is why you feggies will keep finding my great long bardiche hanging by your neck everytime you think you are safe :twisted:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1432
  • Infamy: 659
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2015, 12:49:47 am »
Exactly the reason why I'm ignoring melee opponents until I kill anything ranged that moves. Ranged and cav have priority because of their dastardly personalities.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2015, 12:56:15 am »
Wish that became common. I explicitly ignore melee opponents too and go for the feggy every single time, but they always tend to be feggy lovers. They just have to save that feggy even if their flag may be going down and requires attention.

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2015, 12:32:09 pm »
Well I have the tendency not to really attack clanmates when they are being ganked by some others or when there are other enemies in sight, but if i have to fight I must, and we understand :)

isnt the occasional hug allowed?
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2015, 04:42:40 pm »
+3
No, cuz no fun allowed. I'm going to be tagged as a massive bro coder because I don't shoot some friends.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2015, 05:34:27 pm »
+6
Ignoring clanmates? Really don't understand that to be honest.

If I see a clanmate on the other side I make sure to hunt that fucker down.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2015, 05:43:07 pm »

Not clan mates, just cool guys that don't deserve to be shot the whole round. I hunt my clan mates because I want to secure the victory, eh ;)

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2015, 07:58:50 pm »

well sometimes its fun to hunt Youhou or Algarn or Pimp after they got autobalanced or at first round :p
dunno, sometimes yes sometimes no

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2015, 09:15:38 pm »
+1
Well, you have to apply common sense here - if you see a friend in the enemy team, decide to hug him and then go in opposite directions, that's not THAT harmful. Unless you're last 2 players remaining :wink:

If you're 4 players in team A and 3 players in team B and you group together, don't fight and start doing stuff together, that's a bit more naughty

If you're actively helping a friend from enemy team, as in, during a fight you avoid hitting him or you hit your teammate on purpouse, then you could get in trouble BUT AGAIN, it all depends on the situation, who does it, why do they do it, and shit like that.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 1489
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2015, 10:13:38 pm »
No, cuz no fun allowed. I'm going to be tagged as a massive bro coder because I don't shoot some friends.

Fun is subjective category. For me fun is slaying other players (enemies, I don't enjoy teamkilling), not hugging and yelling all the time. Seems that this community prefers different kind of fun and I'm okay with it. But you should change the official rules to reflect that.

The most bullshit ban I've ever got was when I kicked two times in a row an archer who was observing a duel on EU4. Retard thought it would be funny to make a ban request and tell admins that I teamhit him twice out of spite. Retard admin took the bait and I was banned for two days, which led to me retiring my character which I never intended to do before and quit the mod for some time.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 844
  • Infamy: 367
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2015, 10:20:53 pm »
+3

You maybe, but I've seen Grey order members deliberately waiting for round to end instead of attacking their clanmates (leeching) on the other side and helping their team to win. Before, they abused banner balance. Seen that hundreds of times during past 4 years. And it wasn't just Grey order. Many other clans do that and no one gives a shit, not a single admin.

Implementation of clans in this mod led to so much abuse and because of it I'm certain that it is what is killing this mod. 160 random players without banner balance still enjoy native servers, 5 years after Warband gone gold.

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2015, 10:36:24 pm »
Well, you have to apply common sense here - if you see a friend in the enemy team, decide to hug him and then go in opposite directions, that's not THAT harmful. Unless you're last 2 players remaining :wink:

If you're 4 players in team A and 3 players in team B and you group together, don't fight and start doing stuff together, that's a bit more naughty

If you're actively helping a friend from enemy team, as in, during a fight you avoid hitting him or you hit your teammate on purpouse, then you could get in trouble BUT AGAIN, it all depends on the situation, who does it, why do they do it, and shit like that.

yeah I usually just upblock (rarely hug nowadays) and then we part ways with the occasional QGH :)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 1448
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2015, 10:41:57 pm »
+2
You fit well in current cRPG crowd, AwesomeHail. People got bored of playing serious cRPG and these days are mostly hanging around doing silly things. But two years ago, there was a dedicated server for that called EU4.

It was my stupidity what led to my ban. I'm kinda Stalin kind of guy who thinks things should always go the way I imagine them. And meeting people who feel differently don't always end well. People on EU4 had their way of fun, I didn't respect that.

Only real problem here is that cRPG changed over time. When I started playing, it was serious and grinding was something we all loved. But after that it started to turn into something only the likes of Fin and Shanks can love and appreciate. Honestly, dunno why the likes of me are still around. Kinngrimm left awhile ago.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2015, 11:29:46 pm »
+1
You fit well in current cRPG crowd, AwesomeHail. People got bored of playing serious cRPG and these days are mostly hanging around doing silly things. But two years ago, there was a dedicated server for that called EU4.

It was my stupidity what led to my ban. I'm kinda Stalin kind of guy who thinks things should always go the way I imagine them. And meeting people who feel differently don't always end well. People on EU4 had their way of fun, I didn't respect that.

Only real problem here is that cRPG changed over time. When I started playing, it was serious and grinding was something we all loved. But after that it started to turn into something only the likes of Fin and Shanks can love and appreciate. Honestly, dunno why the likes of me are still around. Kinngrimm left awhile ago.

My thoughts mostly. The only exception is that I know why I haven't left yet: I just can't find anything better to play. I simply can't. I have got a bunch of AAA and indie games that I can play, but they don't give me the same thrill. It is just crpg and the recently released BOI: Rebirth for me nowadays. But I share your frustration fully. I take this game seriously only to a reasonable extent and seeing that some people cannot manage even that "reasonable" level of seriousness drives me crazy on a daily basis.

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2015, 11:56:40 pm »
EU4 had some seriousness, it was for the ones not capable of evading the rape of the massively populated EU1 at the time, and it had its own more or less unwritten rules. It was fun while it lasted and I got to know many people via that :)