Author Topic: 13th Diplomacy  (Read 705 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
13th Diplomacy
« on: February 22, 2014, 04:30:48 pm »
+5
The Thirteenth is a small but dedicated NA clan, eager to fight but desparately seeking allies.  We don't seek fief ownership (but wouldn't say no if one was offered), but wish to attach ourselves to a larger clan and earn some glory for them on our own.

But right now we are in trouble:

(click to show/hide)

With Jack1 of Frisia attacking me due to the incredible stupidity and greed of our dear Dirk (oh yeah, I'm totally throwing him under the bus), we need roster support.  I doubt Jack1 has much good gear, unless all the Frisians gave him their silver, but I really doubt that.  Dirk and I have been trading since the start, and he has made s6000 (before he bought all that ale in New Sargoth), and I made s4000.  How much broken gear can you buy with that?

So I offer a one month free mercenary contract to whichever clan gets on our roster and earns the most points collectively.  We are currently 2.5 very active strat and Crpg players.  This is an extremely good deal, which I'm offering not just because I want to avoid getting my ass kicked, but also because we'd like a little direction in this game.  We need friends, and we need enemies. We will do anything.  Anything.  Um, if you are one of those homo-erotic clans, I won't, but I'll make Dirk do whatever you desire.  That'll teach him to buy 300 crates with 100 men.

Talk to us on the13th.teamspeak.com or message me.

Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 04:37:55 pm by Bryggan »

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: 13th Diplomacy
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 05:07:42 pm »
+5
Jack_1 that sly dog told me it was 100 crates!

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 05:37:57 pm »
+3
It probably shows it as 'about 100 crates' to nearby armies That is because Jack is a filthy liar and not to be trusted by anyone!  I highly suggest that if you fight on his side, you should TK him before he TKs you.  Cuz he will.  Oh yeah, that dirty, lying, backstabbing guy.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 08:38:30 pm »
+1
dun got jacked up

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 08:54:53 pm »
Nice, show the world that I was at the bottom of the list why don't you.

Well I admit that having 100 men carrying 150 crates would be tempting to anyone and I knew I would be attacked.  Still, you lost 50 men and now you're travelling with those 150 crates of cursed beer.  The good news is that Dirk got away with his 150 crates (of which he sold most already (at cost), so don't bother hunting him down.  I have been placed in Europe, which is quite nice this time of year, where I can trade my way back to NA.

So, other than the pain in my heart that my good friends the Frisians would attack me, I'm doing ok.  Oh, and thanks to all the guys who killed those 50 men.  And if we had had JayJrod (which was my mistake), I'm sure we would have won.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 09:19:16 pm »
That Jack13 is so dreamy and mysterious. I wonder who he is!

He was dreamy- I kept getting killed because I was so lost in his eyes.  I think he put the '13' in his name as a sign of love and respect to our clan.

By the way, how did you know he was there?  I mean, could never imagine you fighting against me.  I'm assuming Havelle is not your hero, and you were one of the guys on my team.  So thanks for that, buddy old pal.  Remember this:
Despite a few tws between us two tonight, you were a fun battle buddy!

Goodluck!

I mean everybody knows that a guy who calls you 'fun', and wishes you goodluck would never, ever fight against you.  Ever.  Once you call a guy 'fun' and wish him goodluck, that pretty much makes you blood brothers.  Till the end.  Forever.

As for the rest of the Frisians, they only attacked me cuz they're heterophobic.  I think I even heard one call me a vag pirate.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 12:38:49 am »
+1
Well that was horribly amusing!
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(