Author Topic: Can any Russian people present their opinions on this?  (Read 9120 times)

Offline Tomas_Miles_again

• Earl
  • Renown: 317
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: None anymore
Can any Russian people present their opinions on this?
« on: February 06, 2014, 01:09:36 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMTbFSJ_Tr4

Not painting all Russians with the same brush, but I was interested in the views of Russian people on this issue.

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
Re: Can any Russian people present their opinions on this?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 05:02:34 am »
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 05:08:36 am by SixThumbs »
And how!

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 06:46:45 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 07:02:59 am »
+17
Good argument, man you totally persuaded me, cant understand it, just beat it to death or kill it with fire, I might come join you now.

You might as well all dress up as Gestapo and put stars on their clothes while you're at it too, for further humiliation and notification of course.  You wouldnt want a gay bumbling across your path, might get some gay on your shoes and bring it home to the wife and children, rough life out there.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 07:34:14 am »
Video doesn't surprise me, everyone west of Berlin knows that slavs aren't really human beings.

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 08:03:11 am »
Video doesn't surprise me, everyone west of Berlin knows that slavs aren't really human beings.
few examples of extremal humanity of "everyone west of Berlin" =3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Bartholomew%27s_Day_massacre

I didnt say anything good about those guys who are beating the gays because their actions are crime... usually radicals are forgeting what they are fighting for and falling into the unnecessary violence....
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 08:14:34 am by Dark_Blade »

Offline Tomas_Miles_again

• Earl
  • Renown: 317
  • Infamy: 28
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: None anymore
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 09:20:06 am »
+13
Dark Blade thank you for sharing your views.

I disagree with you on many counts.

I do not believe having sexual intercourse for pleasure is wrong. It has many benefits as a regular activity, but if it were regularly done for the sake of reproduction every time, people would soon produce children outside of their means (not just financial means).

Also, if sex between same-sex partners is unnatural, why does it occur in nature between animal species other than humans?

I personally think it is more acceptable to expose children to the fact that they can be happy with their own sexuality than to expose them to behavior that shows them that is is acceptable to assault and victimise other people simply for being themselves.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 09:32:01 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

I just wish I had multiple - to give to this post. Have you ever met a gay person, have you talked to them and asked them why do they march, what is the reason for this it certanly isn't for them to say "we take it up the ass fuck you all" bit noooo, it's much easier to pull the "unatural" card and call it a day, the Bible tell us so afterall. What about the kids? ye what about them with people with opinions like yours I ask myself also what about the kids, what kind future do they have.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline musketer

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 120
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 09:35:24 am »
+1
The problem of Russia like many others post soviet independent countries is that most of them are Orthodox countries, this means that the Orthodox church has a really huge power in the social part of these countries. This religion is very omophobic and not tolerant to other sexual preferences and that is why many Russians hate gays, bis, etc... because the church educates the people there in a wrong and intolerant way.

Also, the other problem is that Russia's government is a dictatorship and a mafia that controlls the country. The russians should come out and protest like the Ukranians are doing right now fighting for a democratic country, they should be against those corrupts that are in their government because if not, they will have dictators by decades.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 09:43:12 am by musketer »

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2014, 10:06:57 am »
+13
Wearing pants is way more unnatural. Shaving face is unnatural. Pretty much every human activity is unnatural. It's not the point, and never was.

Being different in Russia, is a social crime. Being rude and un-friendly, is a sign of manhood. If you are helpful and polite - you are a worthless woose, who deserves to be used and discarded of. Showing a weakness - is an invitation to be harassed. Haven't been in Russia since 97, but i doubt it changed much :)

Imo most countries in the world, outside of few central-north EU, are following the same pattern. So it's not only Russia. You want to talk about violence in Africa or Middle-East? China? India? USA?

EDIT:

The problem of Russia like many others post soviet independent countries is that most of them are Orthodox countries, this means that the Orthodox church has a really huge power in the social part of these countries. This religion is very omophobic and not tolerant to other sexual preferences and that is why many Russians hate gays, bis, etc... because the church educates the people there in a wrong and intolerant way.

Also, the other problem is that Russia's government is a dictatorship and a mafia that controlls the country. The russians should come out and protest like the Ukranians are doing right now fighting for a democratic country, they should be against those corrupts that are in their government because if not, they will have dictators by decades.

Very few Russians are religious. USA is way more religious. Personally, i haven't met even a single Russian ( ! not one ! ), who would attend church on a regular basis.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2014, 10:27:13 am »
Also, if sex between same-sex partners is unnatural, why does it occur in nature between animal species other than humans?
in cats nature, it works as some kind of insult to the victim...
ye what about them with people with opinions like yours I ask myself also what about the kids, what kind future do they have.
not sure what do you mean. they have a future like mine or your but in case of gays - they have not future because they cant even be born.
rules from Orthodox Christianity are fine. people following not all of them same like with laws... and thats why its becoming useless. it doesnt really educates people in intolerant way, maybe only about gays and  ... lol wizards (I am not kidding).  for most of sins you will be punished after you life ... so its allows people to do whatever they want without punishment ... because YOLO. religion such as Christianity is too old for modern world ... because of democracy which allows people to do whatever they want.
but its true, source of my critical views on the gays is my moral education... but one good thing  from Orthodox Christianity is fixing all others. mostly it says about you have to be fine with other people so people will be fine with you. is it wrong?
personally I dislike any religion because of silly followers who forgot that religion is individual thing because its kind of philosophy.
the problem in leaders, not in conception of dictature. Gaddafi is example of fine leader... and country was fine while he was a leader.
the problem in people also... who see that rate of the life in western europe and america is higher and whining about their rate of the life. is the trouble in goverment? yes. but you will not help your country and your life rate by protesting.

well I am out of this conversation because I am not such humanist as you are. all people's problems are caused by other people. it always was so, its currently so and it always will be so... so freedom of people should be bordered ... and bordered much harder than its so currently and maybe only in this case mankind will become better. but it will never be so.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 11:13:15 am »
+9
colored hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, extensions, fake boobs they are also not natural your point?

so your main argument is "it ain't natural". do you have sex to procreate every time? because your main thesis is if no babies come from sex it's not natural, so tell me the difference between gay and straigth sex that doesn't result in pregnancy.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 11:19:26 am »
+15
The thing is that I can tell shout my love at a woman on the streets of Russia, but if I shouted my love at a man I'd be beaten up.

Sure, sexual orientation is a private thing. But if we all keep it private, the human race will die out and no one will enjoy sharing your life with someone.

Think of the children argument is just repulsive to me. Why is it so hard to tell your kid that you can have sex for fun? My parents sure didn't shy away from that when I asked. How is it moral degradation for people to be allowed to enjoy sex? And if enjoying sex is not morally wrong, then why is it so terrible to tell children about it?

Actually, nevermind, I can't be bothered to argue this. Hits a bit too close at home in my case. And no, I'm not gay. I'm sorry if that revelation of my sexual preference offends you.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 11:47:41 am »
+12
It's ironic that Russia became something they were fighting against in the world war.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 11:58:54 am »
+3
The thing is that I can tell shout my love at a woman on the streets of Russia, but if I shouted my love at a man I'd be beaten up.

Sure, sexual orientation is a private thing. But if we all keep it private, the human race will die out and no one will enjoy sharing your life with someone.

Think of the children argument is just repulsive to me. Why is it so hard to tell your kid that you can have sex for fun? My parents sure didn't shy away from that when I asked. How is it moral degradation for people to be allowed to enjoy sex? And if enjoying sex is not morally wrong, then why is it so terrible to tell children about it?

Actually, nevermind, I can't be bothered to argue this. Hits a bit too close at home in my case. And no, I'm not gay. I'm sorry if that revelation of my sexual preference offends you.

It's quite a profound fact of Christian, or even all Abrahamic religions, that pleasure is forbidden.