• Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
ку
« on: January 17, 2014, 07:38:32 pm »
+1
16/01/2014 18:37:16
to Dur777
I accepted your trade. You received 35000 gold and 2 heirloom points in exchange for your Lordly Wisby Gauntlets (rank 3, 6660037). The 5% fee of 1750 gold was paid by you.
ReplyReply to allForward
Dur777
16/01/2014 18:49:23
to Judge_Achilles
I accepted your trade. You received 35000 gold and 2 heirloom points in exchange for your Lordly Wisby Gauntlets (rank 3, 6660037). The 5% fee of 1750 gold was paid by you.
An error occurred, You understand that the gloves can cost 2LP and 35K. They are 2LP and 350ê Please refund me my gloves, I posted reverse offering on the market. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Reply to allForward
Dur777
17/01/2014 03:11:48
to Judge_Achilles

I ask you once again give me back my thing, mistakenly placed on the market for small money. A mistake can be used by anyone and you too. This game is played to think, honest people who will not profit from the mistakes of others. If you noble and honest man, you will return to me my gloves. Again I hope for your understanding, you have nothing to lose. Reverse offering on the market.
Reply to allForward
Dur777
17/01/2014 12:53:08
to Judge_Achilles

I see you don't understand basic human words. What a pity. Today, if you don't return to me my gloves, I'll let the admins about your not correct behavior and you banned. In this game. if you know, for the rule is that the player can return their thing, the message appearing on the market, and the player does not return this thing will be permanently banned. I don't want to, but you are forcing me.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: ку
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 09:04:47 pm »
This doesn't really belong here, but 2lp and 35k is a little bit on the low side, but still a fair trade, while 2lp and 350k is high.

You need to ask the devs, but in my opinion the trade won't be reversed.

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: ку
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 04:11:57 pm »
that is a good lesson for all marketplace jews. he probably bought that item for 2 lp and 35 k himself  and now is trying to sell for 2lp and 350k
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.