Poll

Am I Doing a Great Job?

Yes
No
Mark it zero.

Author Topic: [NA] Rhalzo  (Read 18559 times)

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
Re: [NA] Rhalzo
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2014, 01:08:16 am »
Kaokai is one of the highest watched nerds for a raisin.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2014, 01:45:06 am »
I'm like a child that wanders into a conversation with no frame of reference.

Nah, I wasn't there, I just have an unfeasible ideal of nobody ever getting kicked/banned/muted for anything other than malicious distribution of RL information, cheating, exploiting, leeching, and blatant intentional teamwounding. I also never spare a chance to shit the opinion out onto the forums.

I must be honest though, I love it when I accidentally teamwound someone like kaoklai or rohy and instead of (or in addition to) reporting me, they'll just hit me back. Fucking street justice, man.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2014, 10:53:51 am »
+1
Muting/banning folks for naughty language seems very silly to me since there is a mute feature for anyone finding themselves damaged emotionally by comments made by other players. I could see banning someone for a bad name (although I wouldn't support it) since people can't choose to censor the name, but I can think of very very few players that would mute someone in game without making a fuss instead of pleading for punishment.

I can certainly see justification for potentially damaging comments about RL information, but that's all.

Folks just want to see blood, they aren't concerned with themselves mostly.

Yes and we admins dont have that option, so if we want to mute someone, you get muted for everyone. TL;DR Dont annoy admins.

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[NA] Rhalzo
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2014, 06:08:40 am »
Admin abuse to the max

I dont think iv ever seen any one more power hungry than this guy, i think lots of you can agree, kicked like 20 people out of the game because they kept jumping off the cliff of the mapwith the big lava pit on donkeys messing around and having fun, gotta love those 0 fun to be had admins, CRPG real serious mode right?

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2014, 06:26:38 am »
+2
If you are down there you can't help contribute to your team. Rhalzo gave you a warning a round in advance and then you did it again. You should have been banned in my opinion. You are lucky and should really take that into consideration.

Edit: I also don't understand why you needed to make another admin feedback thread for him when he already has one
Also if you don't think my opinion is valid, I have a ton of bans for exploiting maps and even I wouldn't do something like that.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 06:32:59 am by mcdeath »
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2014, 06:28:31 am »
+4
Admin abuse to the max

I dont think iv ever seen any one more power hungry than this guy, i think lots of you can agree, kicked like 20 people out of the game because they kept jumping off the cliff of the mapwith the big lava pit on donkeys messing around and having fun, gotta love those 0 fun to be had admins, CRPG real serious mode right?

So you're basically saying that I was doing my job by telling people not to go into this pit where they can't help their team, then punishing those that still did it?

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2014, 06:40:51 am »
To quote that guy from strat 4 "You're doing a great job everyone"
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline mentalcase

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2014, 07:21:02 am »
+2
Cause you know, CRPG with its little over 200 playerbase nowadays is such a hardcore, serious game, gotta be such a serious person if u wanna play CRPG man better not do anything un-crpg like, oh man better watch out if you do, gonna get the bannhammer for having fun

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2014, 09:17:43 am »
+4
Rhalzo, you're doing a great job!
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2014, 11:17:08 am »
+1
I really don't understand why you are being such a dick about it. Were you warned? Yes. Did you get banned? No
Shut up and play by the rules that the admins provide and don't intentionally be a jackass. That is my job.

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2014, 07:11:02 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2014, 06:04:28 pm »
My posts from the other thread got moved into here and now they are all out of context and make me look dumber than before.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2014, 10:06:28 pm »
+3
no issues w/ this admin..  or any other admin for that matter.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2014, 11:26:18 pm »
+4
Rhalzo is a pretty swell guy, and a pretty swell admin!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • Renown: 696
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of War
  • Game nicks: Dionysus_AoW
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2014, 08:59:29 am »
+5
Gee, Rhalzo sure is a swell guy, really doing well at this gig. I'd take him to the diner for an egg cream (on me) any day. Maybe if he likes me enough we'll go for some backseat bingo.  :wink: