Poll

Am I Doing a Great Job?

Yes
No
Mark it zero.

Author Topic: [NA] Rhalzo  (Read 18558 times)

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
Re: [NA] Rhalzo
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 11:27:43 pm »
I hope to see some motivational pink text soon.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Carthan

• Duke
  • Renown: 612
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Mad scientist and creator of QUANTUM-KAFEIN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BlackCompany
  • Game nicks: Vandal (Carthan)
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 09:50:53 pm »
+2
I hope to see some motivational pink text soon.
"Look man, I love ya but you can't go around without any weapons. I understand but rules are rules so if you could just change that for us. Other than that man you are doing awesome so don't change anything else. All of you guys are doing amazing, keep it up."
Yes, been posted before. Rather than practicing swinging a weapon, it would be better to go 1 hander and learn a martial art that specializes in takedowns, because that's all that really matters in that sport.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 03:24:57 am »
"Look man, I love ya but you can't go around without any weapons. I understand but rules are rules so if you could just change that for us. Other than that man you are doing awesome so don't change anything else. All of you guys are doing amazing, keep it up."

I miss you Gabriel.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 10:24:07 pm »
I got to see Rhalzo in action yesterday. The man's an inspiration.

P.S. Vandal, I feel so inspired and level-headed now, thank you!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Aseldo

• Baron
  • Renown: 147
  • Infamy: 80
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • you reading this?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Egad_Captain_TKoV
  • IRC nick: Egad
[NA] Tenement_of_Choad
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2014, 07:15:40 am »
Rhalzo was using admin chat to tell 5 players all with the tag TMNT to stop defending a shed. Every round they would go to a defensible position and usually a lot of the team would follow them. There isn't any rules against this and they weren't delaying in any fashion.
(click to show/hide)

I'm "Peytonmanningthesiegetower" I would've let this go but then he gives me a very rude reply and I figured that isn't very admin like.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:25:31 pm by Aseldo »

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Re: [NA] Tenement_of_Choad
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2014, 09:41:33 pm »
+2
Rhalzo was using admin chat to tell 5 players all with the tag TMNT to stop defending a shed. Every round they would go to a defensible position and usually a lot of the team would follow them. There isn't any rules against this and they weren't delaying in any fashion.
(click to show/hide)

I'm "Peytonmanningthesiegetower" I would've let this go but then he gives me a very rude reply and I figured that isn't very admin like.

I had many people complaining about them in admin chat, so I asked them to not just sit in an area the whole round.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2014, 07:58:07 am »
+2
Rhalzo, you should be well aware it is a group's privilege to go xDDDDDDDDDDDDD in an out-of-the-way area every round after their entire team is dead. You're a complete fascist for denying them the right to xD.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2014, 04:27:20 pm »
+2
The dude, more like the...

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 06:59:56 pm by Bronto »

Offline Pollux

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2014, 05:22:20 am »
+2
Rhalzo kicked me for being too far away from the majority of players while I was on a horse, even though our team was about to win the round, cool fascism bro.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2014, 07:11:21 am »
Rhalzo kicked me for being too far away from the majority of players while I was on a horse, even though our team was about to win the round, cool fascism bro.

You had been warned by Canary and myself before this about participating during the rounds as you were off at the edges of the map doing nothing in previous rounds. You should feel lucky that it wasn't a ban with two previous warnings.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Pollux

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2014, 08:14:35 am »
+1
You had been warned by Canary and myself before this about participating during the rounds as you were off at the edges of the map doing nothing in previous rounds. You should feel lucky that it wasn't a ban with two previous warnings.
Way to exaggerate the situation. Only in the previous round was I messing around with serbutts and you butted in so we stopped. Canary's warning was laughable because I was right next to him, as guard for the ranged units on the team, when he told me to participate, such hypocrisy. It's not like I was the last one alive on my team stalling the round. The current admin agenda based on your recent behavior is to ban players who don't align with your thoughts on military protocol. Sometimes I fuck around, crpg is a silly game and I don't agree that it should be taken as seriously, I do agree intentional TKing and stalling rounds is bad.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 09:11:17 am by Pollux »

Offline Flancan

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Yes if you're still wondering that's me in the pic
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC, Sloths, GFORCE
  • Game nicks: Athol the Brothel Keeper, Eddy, Vexina Mistress of Seduction
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2014, 05:55:20 pm »
Honestly, Rhalzo sucks as admin. He and Karstark aka Ganner muted me for coming to the defense of my fellow C-RPG-er. After my game shat on me and crashed, I restarted C-RPG to rejoin the server. When I rejoined they said I was avoiding a punishment and muted me again. After the map switch, I was unmuted, and at the start of the round I was banned. I don't who it was, but the fact of the matter is that Rhalzo sucks dick as admin, initially muting me for coming to the defense of my fellow C-RPG-er.

P.S. Ganner is cool though   :D

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2014, 07:53:26 pm »
Muting/banning folks for naughty language seems very silly to me since there is a mute feature for anyone finding themselves damaged emotionally by comments made by other players. I could see banning someone for a bad name (although I wouldn't support it) since people can't choose to censor the name, but I can think of very very few players that would mute someone in game without making a fuss instead of pleading for punishment.

I can certainly see justification for potentially damaging comments about RL information, but that's all.

Folks just want to see blood, they aren't concerned with themselves mostly.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2014, 08:06:09 pm »
Honestly, Rhalzo sucks as admin. He and Karstark aka Ganner muted me for coming to the defense of my fellow C-RPG-er. After my game shat on me and crashed, I restarted C-RPG to rejoin the server. When I rejoined they said I was avoiding a punishment and muted me again. After the map switch, I was unmuted, and at the start of the round I was banned. I don't who it was, but the fact of the matter is that Rhalzo sucks dick as admin, initially muting me for coming to the defense of my fellow C-RPG-er.

P.S. Ganner is cool though   :D

With all of your praise for Ganner, I'd just like you to know that Ganner was the one to mute and ban you. You were muted initially because you wouldn't stop talking shit after I kicked Kaoklai for teamwounding me in spawn (it couldn't have been an accident with him jumping up and overheading me on my horse), then a 2 minute ban because he respawned again in the same round. So if you want to talk about that specific thing, go ahead. Anything else, bring it to Ganner's thread because he did the rest of the shit.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2014, 12:31:08 am »
For the record I was there man. Sandy while your opinion is yours in this case you're out of your element. Kaoklai was getting complaints in teamchat from like half our people for his wrecklessness. Then jumped up and blatantly tw'd Rhalzo at the beginning of the round. Afterwards, Athol, you were just acting a fool swinging your internet dick with words like you're some big boss. Then you were muted and left the game twice to avoid it. The first time I can agree it did look like your connection was shit you were at 500 ping at some point, but you came back, then left again. Whether it was intentional or not, you left the server twice to avoid the mute(you'll dispute that wasn't why I'm sure) but that's what it looked like. Banner banned you so you're talking shit to the wrong person.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 12:34:23 am by Bronto »