Author Topic: hello again, its just me  (Read 4693 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: hello again, its just me
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2013, 10:26:32 pm »
I'm sure he will offend again over and over and over... but I would say unban him and then whenever he breaks the rules he gets a week ban. This way he will either stop doing things to get ban all the time or just be ban almost all the time anyways.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2013, 05:56:40 pm »
holy shit still?

played with this guy a bunch of times, whatever shit he causes, he makes the game more enjoyable, for me anyway

FREE MY QUEEN!!!
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Philosiraptor

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Scrubnerdbasementlord
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phoenix Company MurderBoner GoD
  • Game nicks: Philosiraptor_PxC; Thousands of alts..Just call me mike :D
  • IRC nick: Philo
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2013, 09:44:50 pm »
I have been cursed to this mod since its very beginnings. I have been cursed to play it for too long now. I was even cursed to learn to play it with a laptop tracpad and then cursed to be better than most of you nerds without a mouse. And now, i am plagued to watch the mod dwindle down to nothing and i cant even go down with a ship i set sail on. Hell, im not asking to be unbanned, and asking for permission to get what is justly mine; the ability to be judged through an un ban essay. Is that REALLY too much to ask. Be a kind fellow canary, i know we have our differences but hear me out. And to the rest of the community i thank you all for weighing in on the subject of my return, the support and the hate, you are all heroes in my book and I love all you shitlords and cumstains. :)

Merry christmas and Happy holidays from your friendly neighborhood douchenozzle
                           Mike

Edit: i spelt douchenozzle wrongish
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 10:01:46 pm by Philosiraptor »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anders you have a fucking ban thread every day it seems, you lead a sad life my friend. Ban threads are the cancer that kill this mod.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2013, 01:51:11 am »
...too much to ask. Be a kind fellow canary, i know we have our differences but hear me out. And to the rest of the community i thank you all for weighing in on the subject of my return, the support and the hate...

It is Christmas in 10 days, after all.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Palurgee

• Duke
  • Renown: 607
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: palurgee, brokeback_mountaineer, denarii
  • IRC nick: palurgee
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2013, 09:39:05 pm »
"It's not an easy journey, to get to a place where you forgive people. But it is such a powerful place, because it frees you." - Tyler Perry, African American

- Micheal Scott

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2013, 10:20:56 pm »
Instead of a normal essay I am going to give you a series of questions to answer. Answer them honestly, that is more important than trying to tell me what you think I want to hear. Try to give the long version of what you have to say to fully explain what you mean.

1. The first question is about how you see yourself in the mod. What problems do you think you have? How do they cause you to interact with other players (in both good and bad ways)? Try and keep this related to in-game, you don't have to get personal.

2. Why do you play this game? What makes it enjoyable for you?

3. What are your feelings about the rules in general and the way they're enforced? Why do you think the mod has the rules it does?

4. What are your feelings about the bans you have received? How do you feel about the fact that you have broken the rules so many times and gotten punished for it? What do you think about the position you're in, now?

5. How do you feel about the fact that you would be under threat of permanent (re)ban at all times assuming you got unbanned?

Make a new topic when you have answered these questions and I will move it to the unban essay section.