Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 490143 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #2265 on: March 30, 2014, 02:02:33 pm »
+1
You presume, that annexation of Crymea is OK and russia acted within her international agreements and in accordance with international law. Which it did not. And that is why there are some sanctions agains ruling elite imposed by the immoral rotten west. Where do you see a problem with that?

annnnnnnnnnnnd back to square 1.
I dont have any new arguments to provide to destroy yours, I feel I have repeated myself enough; until there is new elements to discuss instead of guys trying to get the moral high ground...

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #2266 on: March 30, 2014, 02:37:42 pm »
+1

This is the 20th dispatch now, wow.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2267 on: March 30, 2014, 03:30:59 pm »
+1

This is the 20th dispatch now, wow.
Serr, this report is propaganda?
The most intelligent person on the Maidan - old woman (it shows in the end of the clip).
Ukrainians, really, want to attack Russia? This is ridiculous, and no one takes it seriously? Yes, but it just yet funny.
However, before the attack on Russia, Ukrainians must build a line of fortifications «Yatsenyuk-Tymoshenko» on the banks of the Dnieper river. And prepare a «caches» and forest camp in Western Ukraine for «heroes jarosz». While there is no money. «Progressive mankind», «the Civilized world», not to give Ukraine the money! Please! Russia will not be able to take into your composition so many new territories. We will become poor.

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: March 30, 2014, 03:44:14 pm »
+2
Nope. We have more regular natural gas than anyone else. If we count Fracked(which IS getting better at extracting w/ less pollution) it goes up

Uh no not even close. Russia and Iran have by the far the most. The US is 5th in regular natural gas reserves.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: March 30, 2014, 03:54:03 pm »
+2
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you cant tell :D
I don't know enough

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 293
  • Infamy: 19
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wataga
« Reply #2270 on: March 30, 2014, 04:01:09 pm »
+3
Serr, this report is propaganda?
The most intelligent person on the Maidan - old woman (it shows in the end of the clip).
Ukrainians, really, want to attack Russia? This is ridiculous, and no one takes it seriously? Yes, but it just yet funny.
However, before the attack on Russia, Ukrainians must build a line of fortifications «Yatsenyuk-Tymoshenko» on the banks of the Dnieper river. And prepare a «caches» and forest camp in Western Ukraine for «heroes jarosz». While there is no money. «Progressive mankind», «the Civilized world», not to give Ukraine the money! Please! Russia will not be able to take into your composition so many new territories. We will become poor.

The most intelligent person that is showed in the clip, there were more there. In fact there were around 1500 protesters near parliament, surely that's not whole maidan.
And yes, quite a lot people wanted to fight for Crimea, would be strange otherwise and I'm surprised that you didn't know it. Luckily those people don't make decisions.
Don't worry, Ukraine won't start war, we have more important tasks than returning Crimea, which is hardly possible( completely impossible in my opinion, though half of candidates for president promise to do it).

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: March 30, 2014, 04:24:47 pm »
+1
First, even though sometimes I criticized you serr, I believe you're the most reasonable guy here and proved that a lot recently, despite your national identity, +rep

Don't worry, Ukraine won't start war, we have more important tasks than returning Crimea, which is hardly possible( completely impossible in my opinion, though half of candidates for president promise to do it).

Problem would arise that if one of those candidates gets elected, then :

- if they do what they promise = hostility increased with Russia, with what we can already predict
- if they dont do what they promised = a possible 2nd maidan scenario? since 1st maidan was all about president not being true to their words

Offline BIA_ivani4

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ivani4
  • IRC nick: Ivani4
« Reply #2272 on: March 30, 2014, 04:29:17 pm »
+1
The most intelligent person that is showed in the clip, there were more there. In fact there were around 1500 protesters near parliament, surely that's not whole maidan.
And yes, quite a lot people wanted to fight for Crimea, would be strange otherwise and I'm surprised that you didn't know it. Luckily those people don't make decisions.
Ugh, I felt better. I thought the «civilized world and progressive mankind» invented for Ukraine, a new sophisticated «Marshall plan» - «to declare war on Russia and immediately to capitulate»... Russia and have already done a lot for Ukraine's economy. For example, she took under her wing, «the most subsidized regions of Ukraine» (now you don't need subsidies, much less cost). The hope is that you will be right. And Ukrainian shit to clean Obama and Merkel. Without Russia. Thank you, calmed.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 04:32:45 pm by BIA_ivani4 »

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: March 30, 2014, 04:31:57 pm »
+1
Problem would arise that if one of those candidates gets elected, then :

- if they do what they promise = hostility increased with Russia, with what we can already predict
- if they dont do what they promised = a possible 2nd maidan scenario? since 1st maidan was all about president not being true to their words

True, however good thing is that most likely Poroshenko will be elected and he don't promise that.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #2274 on: March 30, 2014, 04:33:37 pm »
lets just nuke eastern europe and call it a day
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #2275 on: March 30, 2014, 04:42:16 pm »
+5
lets just nuke eastern europe furmy old friends and call it a day

fixed that for you

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline enigmatic_stranger

• King
  • Renown: 1118
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: March 30, 2014, 04:53:22 pm »
+7
lets just nuke eastern europe and call it a day
btw few days ago I saw several Topol-M's moving to Pskov(city located near Latvian-Estonian border). Those things look really nasty and huge. Just about to fit into your furry asshole.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: March 30, 2014, 05:34:29 pm »
+2
True, however good thing is that most likely Poroshenko will be elected and he don't promise that.

I would be interested to hear more about the man you feel is going to be next president.

What is his political background? Ideological position ? (Left/center/right? Moderate/radical?) What does he wants for Ukraine as a whole? Your personal opinion on him? (why do you think he will be elected, and why not the others?)

Offline enigmatic_stranger

• King
  • Renown: 1118
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: March 30, 2014, 05:42:05 pm »
+2
I would be interested to hear more about the man you feel is going to be next president.
He used to make good and relatively cheap chocolate

yummy... That's all I know.

Offline serr

• OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: March 30, 2014, 06:32:29 pm »
+1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petro_Poroshenko

Despite being one of the richest ukrainians, didn't stain his reputation with any corruption schemes.
Was in several governments, including the last one of Mykola Azarov, yet, again, didn't take part in any scandals, doubtful decisions, etc

Ideological position ? (Left/center/right? Moderate/radical?)
Center moderate.
Supported maidan from the very beginning, but always called for peaceful actions, asked protesters to refrain from violent actions.
Even was nearly pelted with stones on 1st December by right sector on Bankova street when he tried to stop them.

What does he wants for Ukraine as a whole?
He didn't publish his election program yet, so no details here, but when he talk about future of Ukraine he mostly uses words democracy and freedom of speech.

Your personal opinion on him?
Obviously he is very smart guy and experienced politician and economist, probably even honest, so I'm quite optimistic about him, especially compared to second probable candidate Tymoshenko.
On other hand Yushchenko made more or less the same immersion before the president elections in 2004 and proved to be complete disappointment. However Yushchenko's biggest fault was that he was spending too much resources on "national identity" and sometimes on supporting nationalists, and not enough on economy, which was already far from good back then.
Not something you could accuse Poroshenko in.

why do you think he will be elected, and why not the others?
His ratings speaks for himself. He had three times more support than Tymoshenko even before last events when Klitschko withdrew from elections and supported him instead.

Basically he is the only real candidate.
Tymoschenko has bad reputation, she was prime minister before and didn't do good, too much populism, popular but wrong decisions.
Dobkin and Tihipko are members of Party of Regions which is still associated with Yanokovich, there is no way one of them could win.
Tyahnybok and Yarosh are radical nationalists, and despite what russian media says, they don't have big support.

You can see their ratings here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_presidential_election,_2014
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 06:42:46 pm by serr »