Poll

Will Putin command further invasion of Ukraine:

He will and he should, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will, but he should not, because <random witty/boring reason>
He will not, because <random witty/boring reason>
Who is mister Putin?

Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine  (Read 489908 times)

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
Re: Meanwhile in Ukraine
« Reply #9435 on: May 05, 2015, 10:01:23 am »
Why do you think they are not paid by USA? I don't say anything about Russia interests, but the fact that you don't see the hand of USA and you clearly see only the hand of Russia shows me that you are propoganded not that much as Kuujis, but anyway you see only one side of medal

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9436 on: May 05, 2015, 10:11:08 am »
Because the pro-USA guys arent trying to change the country to profit USA, while the pro-Rus guys are trying to change the country to profit Russia. I think I see both sides of the medal. You said you belive people who live in the area of the conflicts. And I am in the area, that could be considered as somewhat conflicted. What? You dont believe me because im pro-West and clearly propagated. But you believe Nebun because he's pro-Rus and he's clearly seeing everything?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9437 on: May 05, 2015, 10:12:54 am »
Because the pro-USA guys arent trying to change the country to profit USA, while the pro-Rus guys are trying to change the country to profit Russia.
Why then pro-USA or USA guys buy countries big manufactures?

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9438 on: May 05, 2015, 10:16:05 am »
Dunno about Baltic. Majority of our manufacturies, I think belong to our or russian buisnessmen. And how the hell is this even related? :lol:

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9439 on: May 05, 2015, 10:35:16 am »
Again I don't say about russian interests, but I also say that USA has their interests, look for example on the son of Biden.
Medal  :D

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9440 on: May 05, 2015, 10:47:09 am »
Lol Hunter Biden. Thats a desperate attemt to look for a connection, I still dont see how USA would get even a fraction of Burismas profits, through Bidens son. Well, you got one connection, that barely holds water, il give you that. And its only a small part in Ukraine. Got any on Moldova and Georgia?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
  • Renown: 298
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Midreek_HRE
« Reply #9441 on: May 05, 2015, 11:29:26 am »
+1
Stop sucking a dick turn your head around and you will see. AhahahahaWhat areas? I know only one where Russian troops had direct involvement, show me two others please ahahaha
Some shit-vision you have there mate.

Moldova - last I checked, those russian "peacekeepers" were the only reason the frozen conflict remains. As well as it being the reason the whole shit came about. ruskies had to leave their equipement according to the agreements and leave, instead they opened fire on army of Moldova, which had no choice but to sigh ceasfire - kinda like Ukraine now. Totally western powers at fault. No doubt.

Georgia - ruskies again came in to defend compatriots in another country, AFTER giving out pasports left and right to create "legitimacy". In progress of annexing the 2 separatist territories... Again - the whole war and provocation stuff - totally WEST created, no russian soldiers there.

Ukraine... well... starting with fucking green men who are not there, then they are there, then there is a movie about a liar president and lies turn out to be praise-worthy... whole fucking conflict was created by russian media and backed by russian army: both controlled, manipulated and directed by your paranoid cleptocracy... But yes, its MUCH MORE likely, that its the rotten west fault...

Now when shit hits the fan in Kazachstan - it will be west fault again, because kazachs will ellect "wrong president" after the current one dies...

Damn... red diploma with such knowledge... you sure it was not a "pink diploma", which is sometimes given to retarded kids? As a "well, at least you tried very hard" present?

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9442 on: May 05, 2015, 11:32:56 am »
Nice, Kuujis you learnt to google ahahahaha

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #9443 on: May 05, 2015, 11:36:17 am »
+2
Nicko is just like Tovi, he receives information from his sources and treats it like if it was an ultimate truth. The problem that it's not even close and nothing can be an ultimate truth. Once he realizes it (he won't, who am I fooling?) he'll stop posting crap. Just a random picture of attitude towards certain things in Ukraine. December of 2014 and November of 2013 (note: 4 months before Yanukovych fled). Not sure if it's really accurate but it shows the real tendency in society. Picture from Deutsche Welle.

Friendly, Partnership, Neutral, Tension, Enemy, hard to answer.

EU
Germany
France
Poland
Russia
Belarus
Georgia
USA
NATO
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9444 on: May 05, 2015, 11:48:57 am »
Yes, silver medal in school and red diploma in University are great example of Bydlo, at least we don't run on the steets shouting death to enemies. You act just like one of those who killed people in Odessa.

Yeah, you're bydlo because of other reasons. Nice try bragging with it. Your red diploma in economics is just nothing. Also your knowledge of English makes it hard to believe. What is it with the silver medal? One B (4 or whatever system you have) mark during the whole study? Even if it was for English classes - how did you get it? That pretty much sums up the education in Russia. That's why kids from Dagestan who can barely speak Russian manage to get 100% marks on the final exams for Russian classes. We all know who goes to economical faculties in former USSR: right, those who don't want to study hard or can't attend any other faculty. There is even a common joke:

What do you say to a recently graduated economist?
Double cheeseburger and medium cola please.

So please calm your tits and brag with that cheap crap somewhere else. It's like bragging with 12cm penis.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9445 on: May 05, 2015, 11:57:50 am »
+1
Can I brag with 16cm?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9446 on: May 05, 2015, 11:59:33 am »
Nice, Kuujis you learnt to google ahahahaha

Nice answer Nicko, you always on krokodil "ahahahaha" now or only when your flesh stops to rot and brains start to be affected?

Offline Kuujis

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #9447 on: May 05, 2015, 12:00:58 pm »
Can I brag with 16cm?
Only against Nicko and Tovi, becaus everyone else have longer ones :P

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
« Reply #9448 on: May 05, 2015, 12:07:56 pm »
Nice jokes Dave, you started acting like your media using jokes to prove something
photofact of russian involvement
(click to show/hide)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9449 on: May 05, 2015, 12:12:31 pm »
Nice jokes Dave, you started acting like your media using jokes to prove something
photofact of russian involvement
(click to show/hide)

What I wrote wasn't a joke. Jokes on you.

And what do you mean "your media"? I don't have any media.