Poll

How does it look?

Why do you always add poll with multiple selection!?
11 (21.2%)
Add more blood to crpg!
12 (23.1%)
Looks ok!
12 (23.1%)
I still don't like it :\
8 (15.4%)
I want it.
9 (17.3%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Repaired winged great helmet BK version  (Read 409 times)

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
Repaired winged great helmet BK version
« on: October 07, 2013, 04:10:48 pm »
+2
Hello,

as you may remember, I once have changed my winged great helmet because those red-lungs-thingies were terriburu. After some time some sort of patch changed it and my helmet looked like wizard-ass-bone&leather thing with CDs on ears.

I decided that I would try to change that and here are the results:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

First of all I wanted this to match my dark gauntlets and dark boots so I've decreased contrast and the brightness on the specular map and just to get my original helmet's look, I changed material from helmets -> helmets_b in Jarolds Armoury.brf or something like that.

Tbh I was just clicking random shit and following common sense and I luckily managed to repair it the way I wanted it to be repaired.

I'm happy I got rid of this ballsy gloss and in this way, the helmet looks a little bit darker.

If anybody wanted to have it done this way then the easiest thing you can do is to spend a few hours trying things out or just ask someone for help. Always backup! I am not sure if I'd be able to change one's helmet like this by telling him what to do. Me is a newcomer to this kind of things. Wanted to share it with you all because I want to know what you think about this version. Also bragging about my achievement.  :mrgreen: Helmet still looks fat but it doesn't disturb me much and I don't want to play with scales or models  :shock: just no.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 04:41:30 pm by BlueKnight »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Skyrim UI

Offline Armycook_of_KSantiago

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • No mercy! No retreat! No remorse!
    • View Profile
Re: Repaired winged great helmet BK version