Author Topic: The Crusaders of Acre under King James [RECRUITING NA/EU/AUS]  (Read 40969 times)

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
Re: The Crusaders of Acre under King James [RECRUITING NA/EU/AUS]
« Reply #240 on: February 18, 2016, 06:46:10 pm »
+3
I read those Idiots as Ildists. Where is Ildist?

He's off in the real world doing a great job out there
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #241 on: March 06, 2016, 04:42:48 pm »
+6
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #242 on: March 09, 2016, 11:08:14 pm »
+1
Some of the guys are playing strategus under the command of Bruttus. The faction is the Holy Crusade.

Join us using this link http://strategus.c-rpg.net/send_action.php?action=joinFaction&id=185 Deus vult!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 08:39:47 pm by njames89 »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #243 on: March 28, 2016, 06:12:16 am »
+6

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 28, 2016, 08:33:02 pm »
Oh hey there Witchcraft  8-)

(click to show/hide)

Offline DoctorGreen

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gauvin de Gevaudan & Hecbert
« Reply #245 on: March 31, 2016, 02:05:29 pm »
+1
Hello, i think join your faction but i'm 2h, it's okey?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 31, 2016, 02:27:43 pm »
Certainly! I would say the largest group of players in our faction is 2H! The more the merrier.

Offline DoctorGreen

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gauvin de Gevaudan & Hecbert
« Reply #247 on: March 31, 2016, 02:37:05 pm »
+3
Nice, i apply for join your faction.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 29, 2016, 05:15:28 pm »
+6

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 03, 2016, 05:31:46 pm »
+3
I could not be more proud to have fought alongside the men and women of this clan. We shared some truly epic campaigns. I congratulate every one of you who served past or present in the faction. We will be fighting as a group in OKAM, whether with the exact same RP or a slightly different RP we shall see and discuss as a group.

Farewell CRPG

As this great game comes to a close I have a selection of screenshots of both my faction and my own memorable crpg and strategus moments.

Blackguard defends Derchios Castle (Rando and Tristan)
(click to show/hide)

Holy chadzian Empire Defends Curaw
(click to show/hide)

Holy chadzian Empire Defends Durquba
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Holy chadzian Empire Defends Unuzdaq Castle (Marcus the Black)
(click to show/hide)

Holy chadzian Empire Defends Curaw
(click to show/hide)

Holy chadzian Empire Defends Samarra Castle
(click to show/hide)

A Durquban Scoreboard
(click to show/hide)

Legionaires and House Stark defend Ahmerrad
(click to show/hide)

Hold the door! Classic DTV grinding.
(click to show/hide)

Occitan Defends Dhirim from Wardens of the North
(click to show/hide)

A Monday Night Nov 11, 2014 of Strategus 4
(click to show/hide)

Strategus Map Early 2015
(click to show/hide)

Strategus Map Late 2015
(click to show/hide)

Memorable EU Battles (Thanks for hiring  :lol:)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Acre Duel Map Shot
(click to show/hide)

RIP Reinhardt

My best wishes and my thanks for your service to the Old "AFK King" Reinhardt, Axeman, Mcsanders, Bravo, Saint, Gryphter, Matthew, Behemoth aka Louie, Echo, Sellka, Cameron, Bruttus, Blue, Delson, Brenn, Rissen, Kotsa, Luxc, Dex, Courvix, Witchcraft, Trueshot, Coop, Orc, Devilize, Red and Orei, Hendywendy, Ares, Braeden, Haldrade, Whoopsie, Vryx, Jedae, WorldRular, Miserable Old Bastard, Marcus the Black, Don Pappy, SeanMoore, Haghleigh, Richard the Stalwart, Westwood, Stephani, Sivart, Vex, Relik, Steelfalcon, Zahran, Kilge, Flancan, W0lf, Cassander, BlackPanda, Tornkik, Rando, Tristan, All our Brazilian brothers down South, Our Europeans Crusaders overseas, all the Crusaders that came before my reign in the time of King Reinhardt, The chadzian Brothers of the Sword, DaBirds and Talanarsis of House Stark, Knightmare and the Brotherhood, Allers and Miley, Godfreys, MurderBoner, Occitan, Chevaliers, the Hospitallers, the Free Peasants of Fisdnar, Erzoth and all the countless clanmates and factionmates I cannot list.

Thanks to all players who fought with and against the Crusader Kingdom of Acre and the Holy chadzian Empire, you did your duty. Strategus was a hell of a campaign and an awesome experience. I hope to see you all in Of Kings And Men! Deus vult!

Rest in peace sweet CRPG, you were our own game of thrones. So long and thanks for all the looms.

The Final Biography of the James Dynasty
A history of the exploits of King James I, King James II, and King James III in C-RPG and Strategus

James the First

Born to the family of a huntsman in the woods north of Slezkh Castle James had always had an affinity for the tundra. It was his home, it had raised him from his youth. As a child his father had taken in priority the art of tracking and hunting to teach to his son. Many a month was spent in the woods trailing ferocious black bears or glorious woodland stags. The skills James' father had passed to him had proved useful throughout his military career.

As a young soldier he had been recruited to fight in the Teutonic armies commanded by Teutonic Wesley. At this point James was a raw recruit with little over a half year of C-RPG combat experience who had never participated in a Strategus battle. Training and honing his skills James practiced hard to increase his skill level, often spending hours upon hours dueling with combatants from across the realm in the fabled NA 3 arenas.

As time passed it became evident that the Teutonic faction was experiencing a downturn and with the departure of its commander Wesley James decided it was time for him to set off on his own to try and make it in the realm as an independent.

One day as he was honing his JamesnadoTM he was approached by a nobleman bearing the crest of Acre, a Crusader Kingdom once based in the south of Strategus that was reforming its territories in the north close to the lands called home by James. The man's name was Reinhardt, he spoke of great victories and eternal glory to be attained through holy crusades in the name of chadz. Having himself been raised a strong member of the chadzian faith bloodlust in the name of chadz as well as gold and glory was enough to catch James' attention.

James rose quickly through the ranks of Acre due to his feverish loyalty and zeal for the Crusader cause. Eventually rising to the title of Lord of Acre through the Dracul/Raven sieges of Yruma. Fought in numerous defenses of the captured city of Ichamur and upon the passing and abdication Good King Reinhardt becoming King James of Acre.

James had experienced quite a journey through this land to attain his current rank and position. He would never forget his northern roots and promised to his gods never to relinquish the lands he came to hold in the name of Acre so long as he may draw one more breath and purge one more infidel from the holy tundra.

---

The Tundra would be the final resting place of James the First of his name. He had been born and lived in the tundra, he had slain invaders in the thousands alongside his loyal knights, he had seen the faction into a period of unprecedented prosperity.  Expecting the doom to overtake Calradia as it had his ancestors he set out for a final glorious crusade. In the field he fought fiercely and without regard for his own life, knowing his heir had been spirited to safety with the strongest of the noble families. As is the customary way to deal with partial apocalypses.

James II

Initially returning to the land of his forefathers, the tundras of northern Calradia, James II reformed the Crusaders of Acre. Through fierce fighting along with his faction mates he defended the Tundra from several FCC vassals. Eventually following the blessed and inebriated Bryggan of 13K it was decided that the Crusader Kingdom of Acre would join the Holy chadzian Empire under Emperor Bryggan.

A time of great prosperity and trade simulating followed. The Holy chadzian Empire grew to be one of the greatest of all time. Encompassing lands all across Calradia the HCE eventually gained the focus of many enemies. What would ensue would be the great war of Strategus V. Fighting against The Republic of Squids, Lost Legion, Black Company, the Hounds of Chulainn, and hordes of retarded EU chocolate chip cookies, the Holy chadzian Empire was tested.

Massive sieges were fought in Nova Curaw and New Durquba. At the end of a fierce and stalwart defense Nova Curaw fell to the enemies after 10 waves of attacks. Having moved far away from the Tundra himself to the southern deserts of New Durquba James prepared to hold the city against endless attackers.

Siege after siege happened at new Durquba with each army being smashed on the walls and in the streets of new Durquba. In the end despite the death of Emperor Bryggan no army NA or EU could take the Holy chadzian Empire fortress and the graveyards outside new Durquba grew to house the more than 30 thousand dead enemies.

Fighting until the end of Strategus V James the II retired peacefully in the Oasis of Durquba surrounded by the most loyal and determined fighters the Kingdom had ever seen.

James III

James III fought brief but fierce wars against the Dwarves of Northern Calradia and roamed the land trading with the Holy chadzian Remnants faction under command of Marshal Gryphter of Acre until the end of times. Deus vult!

BONUS: A Selection of HCE Propaganda/Shitposting
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 06:30:32 pm by njames89 »

Offline Ocera

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 04, 2016, 10:17:03 pm »
+2
Grand Prince Mcsanders would like to thank his King(s), I have served under 4 great leaders throughout the Sixish years that i have been apart of Acre and do not regret my decision to become apart of this great and prestigious clan, You have all been a real joy to play with and it has been my pleasure to stand side by side with some of the greatest warriors and archers, Even that wizard guy (delson) It's been a blast to be apart of this and while is sad to see such a bit part of my gaming experience come to an end, While i am sure i will see you at some point in OKAM, may the great chadz Look after your divine souls and guide you into the eternal glory that will await you. so thank you for the opportunity to serve, But alas it's time for Mcsanders And Gertrude to say our goodbye.

King Reinhardt, You was the first king i served under, you showed me the code and honor that i stood by throughout my years of service, Thank you for your leadership,
King James, To my commonwealth brother from across the pond, Your tactics and wisdom has always been impressive, and im sure you shall lead us into the new age of Okam.
King Behemoth, While your Reign was short it has been an honor and a pleasure to serve by your side and in the front lines.
King Saint, The Champion of Acre, While i never bested you in a fair duel, it was always great to learn and play with you, I hope to see you dominating the battle field in OKAM in the future,
True Pope Bravo, Brother it has been an extreme honor to have played with you, I wish you all the best in the future.
Knightmare, While you used to be the Raging nerdgasm, you was a great guy..Good luck with your shitty games that you play,
Sellka, It has been an honor to have you watch my back with your arrows, and i wish you the best.

And to all the people i have not mention in acre and in the rest of the game, Even our enemies...Good luck And have fun!

Deus vult!

Offline ForGO_of_Acre

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • Game nicks: Pope_Bravo_of_Acre
  • IRC nick: ForGO
« Reply #251 on: August 05, 2016, 01:26:18 am »
+4
Well shit...were do I even begin, I am not one for RP stories or hipster bullshit like that. I will keep it real and short. Reinhardt, nigga I watched you grow into a man, first king of acre and first king in my heart.  McSanders, brother where do I even start...back in the day, acre cav was a force on the battle field, we had cav for every thing, and the mighty McSanders Morningstar with the blood of countless enemies upon it. I will miss you dearly my friend but do not be a stranger, Even tho this shit is the internet many of us this is a way to an out. If you know what I mean, with out Acre and CRPG I would not have made it thru many nights. I had my demons that I now have come to terms with. McSanders you have always been there brother and in the Acre community Reinhardt and you hold a special place in my life. Last but not least is James...you crazy fucking canadian. I love you man, thank you for carrying the torch after Reinhardt left. You held this clan together when no one else could. Gave me a home to come back to and ride again. I will ride with you again in this next game yall play. For got to mention our favorite sniper archer, Selka will miss you too my friend. You and whats his face were the best archers in the game man. I hope I will see each and everyone of yall in the new game.  Everyone else....Suck my big black nutz.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 02:44:56 am by ForGO_of_Acre »

Offline Sellka

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Sellka,kovoca
« Reply #252 on: August 05, 2016, 02:19:06 am »
+4
Its finally the end, wow. I feel old siting here typing this out after playing with hundreds of CRPG players only really getting to know the lot in acre, such as Rein, James, MCsanders, Falcon, Vebb, Behemoth, Axeman, Bravo, Saint, Gryphter, Matthew, Echo,Cameron, Bruttus, Blue, Delson, Brenn, Dex, Courvix, Witchcraft, Trueshot, Ares, Haldrade, Miserable Old Bastard, Marcus, Vex, W0lf, Cassander, Tornkik, Knightmare and many others whom I knew from acre briefly and other clans. After all these years I've seen the clan Acre come and go as grass grows outside, its persistent nature and enduring through the many struggles the clan faced in crpg/strat. I set aside my bow for along time and I look forward to restringing it in of kings and men. I hope to see you all there aswell.. I need some target practice.  :wink:

Your persistent bastard of an archer, Sellka.
Pew pew pew pew pew

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 17, 2017, 09:02:21 pm »
+6

Offline Alexandra

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player