30 (30%)
just Pizzarrrs
11 (11%)
just Alligators already
2 (2%)
fin is silly
37 (37%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: [EU] Fin (trial)  (Read 11762 times)

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • Renown: 343
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [EU] Fin (trial)
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2014, 01:18:53 am »
+10
worst admin NA

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2014, 11:11:32 pm »
+3
Fin I read that thread of Herezy about you and mingiewhateverthenameis and shooting each others horses and him generally QQing, and I really had to laugh,

and sadly agree with what you wrote: he and his tryhard buds, infact, 90% of veterans are tryhards, and they really do rape peasants as hard as they can with their minmax builds and full loomsets but complain when they get put out of their comfort zones.

The ulitmate irony is him moaning about you guys having a laugh together, how it is ruining main server: yesterday I watched him playing alone without any clanmates: each round he simply ran and hid in a tower so he could fight wounded guys at round end for valour... then we ran in there and ganked him at round start, he left and rejoined, spawnd 2nd time....

I wouldn't even bothering answering his shitposts in future bro, the guys a tool.

Sincerely, your whitness Foxxy Shortbottom :P
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2014, 10:52:23 am »
Fin changed the map in EU1 twice for no reason. People ask him why he didn't say a thing. he changed the map into a tiny map where it was a small tavern (Spawn are extremely close to each other). it happened twice recently. Lost x5 because of him. can't believe no one report this. the map he changed was not bugged at all. we are in the middle of a fight then suddently a map change

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2014, 11:39:54 am »
+1
Fin changed the map in EU1 twice for no reason. People ask him why he didn't say a thing. he changed the map into a tiny map where it was a small tavern (Spawn are extremely close to each other). it happened twice recently. Lost x5 because of him. can't believe no one report this. the map he changed was not bugged at all. we are in the middle of a fight then suddently a map change

The tavern map is one of the best maps!  intense fighting from the start, short rounds, nowhere for leechers to hide, just a good old fashioned brawl to the death! Lots of guys really like that map and the other small maps like arena, it makes a nice change sometimes from getting fucked by ranged and cav on some crappy field battle.

Yes it's a pity for you that you lost your x5 but thats just the way it goes. For every guy like you who was upset there was probably 2-3 guys who were happy about those map changes, I know I was!

PS. Your full invasion 2 mod looks fucking cool!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:44:42 am by zottlmarsch »

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2014, 04:03:41 pm »
+4
we are in the middle of a fight then suddently a map change

I've never seen Fin change map in middle of a fight, just at start of crappy maps or when pop is quite low and its some huge map at night with fog etc.

So... I don't believe you.

Also, Tavern (or whatever its called) is best map: fight, fight, kill, die, no excuses no hiding nowhere to run.
I don't know enough

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2014, 01:08:36 pm »
I've never seen Fin change map in middle of a fight, just at start of crappy maps or when pop is quite low and its some huge map at night with fog etc.

So... I don't believe you.

Also, Tavern (or whatever its called) is best map: fight, fight, kill, die, no excuses no hiding nowhere to run.

You don't have to, but i am just reporting this since he abuse his admin rights. The moderators can check the log to see he actually did it. (Which he did). You think i would waste my time writing such nonsense if none of it is true? also the tavern map is horrible, it is very fast paced, but it made you lose really quickly since a round ends within a minute or two. i am looking forward to see what Fin says. whether he denies it or not

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2014, 01:15:26 pm »
+2
What horrible terrifying crime to change to a map that most people enjoy!

Shame on you, Fin. I hope you feel bad now! D:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2014, 02:01:05 pm »
+5
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2014, 02:17:11 pm »
+1
My answer is basically what nessaj said.

I don't see how it's abusive to change to a funny map that most ppl enjoy.

90% of all current maps are open field, no cover, flagbased maps. Motf wins 9/10.

I provide some diversity. Sorry if i took you out of your comfort zone - let me guess - you're cav?

And btw...blaming me for losing your x5 is utter bullshit.

And: i only change maps if they are either bugged (that big snow map with that wall) or if ppl ask for it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 02:27:29 pm by Finuad »
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2014, 02:28:38 pm »
My answer is basically what nessaj said.

I don't see how it's abusive to change to a funny map that most ppl enjoy.

90% of all current maps are open field, no cover, flagbased maps. Motf wins 9/10.

I provide some diversity. Sorry if i took you out of your comfort zone - let me guess - you're cav?

Do you even consider people's feelings before changing the map? have you read the chat to see the amount of whine while you change the map? Did you inform the majority of players before changing it? No you didn't , you just changed the map without a word nor any explanation of what just happened. just because you don't like certain maps doesn't mean you have the right to change them. i agreed that some maps are horrible but still if its in the rotation live with it. And no i am a Infantry 2H.

the map we were playing while you changed was some village map, not some completely open plain maps, stop using the word "cav" as a excuse.

i have nothing against you Fin, but it would be great if you can inform the players or let them know before you change a map. Because we are in the middle of a fight and then boom map change, people will go like wtf.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2014, 03:00:41 pm »
+1
I don't even want to reply to this. I just hope the following will stop the flood of useless complaints about personal feelings.

1. I don't change maps after the first round. That it happens "during" a fight is because you have to click through all maps, which takes a while. There is no dropdown menu. That also means that i'm far from wasting even more time, by informing everyone and wait for replies.

2. I know theres many maps having issues because they're either unbalanced or having bugs, or are just to big to provide a fun match for 30 players. If there's 3 HA e.g. on one server and the total pop is 30 - all the HA get balanced to one team AND the map is one of those open field maps - i change it. If you have a problem with that, i dont give a fuck. It's part of my job to ensure that players can have a good time. Since there are different classes and playstyles you cant statisfy everyone every round.

3. I don't have to inform you if i change the map bcus of one of the above stated reasons. If ppl demand a mapchange, eventhough the map is ok, there's a poll. If the map is going to cause a 30 minute delaying, raping and hide and seek game, i don't need a poll to know what the majority wants.

4. Yes, i consider your feelings. Thats the main reason why i'm changing maps. Do YOU even consider, there's more than just your very own feelings?

5. I don't know why you're even posting here because of one or 2 maps you didn't like. Is it, that u just need someone to blame? Or do you want me to excuse? Either way, you're wasting your and my time. Im not going to excuse for doing what i think is best for the whole server pop. Cus thats what admins do. And the 1 or 2 ppl thinking differently, will neither change what an admins job is, nor will it change mey decisions.

6. 90% of all veterans write "abooooze" for fun. Even if they know its not. Even my clanmates complain about everything i'm doing. For example: theres a naked dude at the spawn, last player alive and afk. I kick him. 3 ppl write "ABUUUUUUZZZEEE". Thats not their actual opinion. Thats just this community.

And now let me spam voicecommands in peace.

I btw. Also don't have anything against you personally. And i want to apologize if some of the things i wrote offended you. That is not my intention. I'm just tired of those eternal tears for obvious and legit admin decisions...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 03:06:53 pm by Finuad »

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2014, 03:49:26 pm »
Why?

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2014, 04:59:21 pm »
+5
Macropus its obvious, Krems are immune from a duty to help their team, allowing them to spend all day spamming voice commands and they dying while chasing fuma around with wooden swords.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 06:17:09 pm by Andswaru »
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2014, 05:08:10 pm »
+4
Macropus its ovbivous, Krems are immune from a duty to help their team, allowing them to spend all day spamming voice commands and they dying while chasing fuma around with wooden swords.

amen brother!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:26:32 pm by zottlmarsch »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2014, 05:28:40 pm »
+3
Macropus its ovbivous, Krems are immune from a duty to help their team, allowing them to spend all day spamming voice commands and they dying while chasing fuma around with wooden swords.

Thats pretty much our annual objective 2k14.