30 (30%)
just Pizzarrrs
11 (11%)
just Alligators already
2 (2%)
fin is silly
37 (37%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: [EU] Fin (trial)  (Read 11731 times)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Re: [EU] Fin (trial)
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2014, 05:43:27 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

TO SUM UP: AlexTheDragon, this is how I see it: cRPG is a game to be played for fun. Try to get away form the min-maxing, grinding, that's not what the game is actually about, despite how many play it. I try to have fun always, I try to win because that's aim of the game, but I see x5 as a BONUS to the playing, not as my goal: My goal is to have fun. To do this I say hello and wave to all my friends and enemies (They arent REAL enemies, like Murm Prime, I teabag him everytime I see his corpse and troll him in chat but will always rush into a fight to try and save him if he gets surrounded), I try to protect peasants, chase archers away by screaming and throwing things at them, try to help guys when they get ganked, try to keep awareness up by yelling about incoming cav, arrows, backstabbers etc, and ultimately try to have a good fight, usually while using a ridicously bad weapon, and if my efforts are rewarded and the TEAM wins, then thats a BONUS. You cannot win alone, no matter how good you are, because even Achilles got shot by a bundle of sticks with a bow. /rant.

So don't be angry at Fin, he just wanted everyone to have a good time, and many people enjoy Tavern map, it's fastpaced, funny, and makes a change from a foggy field at midnight which seems to be majority of crpg time these days. While many think he is a troll, Fin seems, to me, to be a pretty relaxed guy likes the game for the sake of the game.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2014, 12:01:30 am »
Why?
Because he's supposed to blame fips, duh.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2014, 08:24:01 am »
+6
This is how admins should be:

(click to show/hide)

and this is how some behave:

(click to show/hide)

And then there is Fin

Offline Batuhan_of

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Violence
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: chocolate_Kebab_Vio
  • IRC nick: Violence
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2014, 09:16:20 am »
+1

:D

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2016, 10:09:22 am »
+4
Very bad admin,he once told me that i diploy leders I It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.I think admins must be example players,how can an admin can swear someone as diploy leders ,this is very strong word in donkish,if you told that to someone in donkey you couldn't get away with it.I am admin on an counter-strike server myself i don't talk to people like that in counter-strike ,admins must behave well in game how can an admin tell so vicious words to c-rpg players.I can not resist to humiliation as big as this,i still feel insulted very much,his nick Fin reflects how hateful and atrocious he is, i think you must remove admins as such.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1341
  • Infamy: 1365
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2016, 05:50:29 pm »
+1
Diploy leders fighting words in donkish ,politicly inkorekt .Pliz demote badmin asap!