Author Topic: Ban request Stormgarde_Uther_Pendragon  (Read 4080 times)

Offline BD_Baby_Wolf

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Boobs!
    • View Profile
    • Arideas
  • Faction: Guards
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Baby_Wolf
Re: Ban request Stormgarde_Uther_Pendragon
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 06:30:17 pm »
when people fight for their freedom it aint terrorism, it`s their right to do so.

*facepalm*
They don't fight for freedom, Jews already gave them one when freed them from Egypt occupation, they fight for extermination of Jewish nation, if you haven't figured that out yet.
Augment your reality, the easy way!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 06:40:26 pm »
*facepalm*
They don't fight for freedom, Jews already gave them one when freed them from Egypt occupation, they fight for extermination of Jewish nation, if you haven't figured that out yet.

Oh yes!!! The brave jews came in to save the day once again!

:lol:

you are a joke man.

Offline BD_Baby_Wolf

• Baron
  • Boobs!
    • View Profile
    • Arideas
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 06:57:10 pm »
Oh yes!!! The brave jews came in to save the day once again!

:lol:

you are a joke man.

Better to be a joke that a chocolate chip cookie like you :D also, study a bit of history of this region, and not from your regular source.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 07:05:22 pm »
Fact is that Israel is constantly breaking Human Rights and International laws without receiving any sanctions for it. They keep settling into territory that does not belong to them and make no attempt to sustain a peacefull coexistence. And being against what israel does is not antisemetic, even though retards always tend to think like this...

Offline BD_Baby_Wolf

• Baron
  • Boobs!
    • View Profile
    • Arideas
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 07:09:19 pm »
Fact is that Israel is constantly breaking Human Rights and International laws without receiving any sanctions for it. They keep settling into territory that does not belong to them and make no attempt to sustain a peacefull coexistence. And being against what israel does is not antisemetic, even though retards always tend to think like this...

LOL... sure, mate, sure...... :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZY8m0cm1oY

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2013, 07:22:46 pm »

This, jews believe that they can do whatever they fuck they want, because of what happened to them at WW2.

For the last 20 years, jews have really fucked up a lot of palestinians, it`s not a coincidence that the whole world does not like Jews.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2013, 07:26:31 pm »
Getting banned isn't so bad afterall
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline BD_Baby_Wolf

• Baron
  • Boobs!
    • View Profile
    • Arideas
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2013, 07:27:17 pm »
This, jews believe that they can do whatever they fuck they want, because of what happened to them at WW2.

For the last 20 years, jews have really fucked up a lot of palestinians, it`s not a coincidence that the whole world does not like Jews.

explain how and please provide some facts along the way?

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2013, 08:36:15 pm »
explain how and please provide some facts along the way?

regarding the "For the last 20 years, jews have really fucked up a lot of palestinians, it`s not a coincidence that the whole world does not like Jews."

i suggest you watching the news every now and then, international news in case israeli news are a bunch of propaganda
so if you wanna deny that israel is at war with palestine and simply refusing to come to a peaceful agreement, news would be a good thing to read/watch

regarding the "This, jews believe that they can do whatever they fuck they want, because of what happened to them at WW2.":

i could give you tons of proof, if i had recorded every conversation i ever had.

so many times i got called "nаzi" by a jew and society says "its ok cause of what germans did to them during ww2"
but if i call them "jew" once i got a huge boot called "law" up my ass

minorities descriminate majorities and have been for years, because "they have been descriminated for years or even decades"

thats what society has come to, belong to a minority and nothing will happen to you because you suffered for so long.
belong to a majority and fuck you!

but considering that nowadays generations have NOTHING to do with the past doesnt matter to anyone, the past is reason enough to tell majorities to shut up while minorities verbally tear the majorities apart - legitimately!

but since you are from israel (sorry, been stalking your profile) i assume you are a jew (watch me getting warned for saying that :lol: ) so you probably have no idea how often the majorities are descriminated solely for the reason of "we have suffered for years, we are allowed to descriminate you now"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 08:39:43 pm by Switchtense »
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2013, 08:37:26 pm »
regarding the "For the last 20 years, jews have really fucked up a lot of palestinians, it`s not a coincidence that the whole world does not like Jews."

i suggest you watching the news every now and then, international news in case israeli news are a bunch of propaganda
so if you wanna deny that israel is at war with palestine and simply refusing to come to a peaceful agreement, news would be a good thing to read/watch

regarding the "This, jews believe that they can do whatever they fuck they want, because of what happened to them at WW2.":

i could give you tons of proof, if i had recorded every conversation i ever had.

so many times i got called "nаzi" by a jew and society says "its ok cause of what germans did to them during ww2"
but if i call them "jew" once i got a huge boot called "law" up my ass (despite the fact that its a normal word)

minorities descriminate majorities and have been for years, because "they have been descriminated for years or even decades"

thats what society has come to, belong to a minority and nothing will happen to you because you suffered for so long.

but considering that nowadays generations have NOTHING to do with the past doesnt matter to anyone, the past is reason enough to tell majorities to shut up while minorities verbally tear the majorities apart - legitimately!

but since you are from israel (sorry, been stalking your profile) i assume you are a jew (watch me getting warned for saying that :lol: ) so you probably have no idea how often the majorities are descriminated solely for the reason of "we have suffered for years, we are allowed to descriminate you now"

EDIT:
sorry for double post, accidently quoted instead of modified :D
this is identical to the previous post, so it can be deleted
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 08:42:04 pm by Switchtense »
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2013, 09:14:44 pm »

but if i call them "jew" once i got a huge boot called "law" up my ass

thank you.

It`s good to know that out there are people that think the same with me.

Offline BD_Baby_Wolf

• Baron
  • Boobs!
    • View Profile
    • Arideas
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2013, 09:21:41 pm »

Look at my previous posts, there's a good example of Palestinian fabricated footage that made the international news, for more on this look up "pallywood" on youtube.

i could give you tons of proof

Please do! Up until now, all i heard was something along the line of "jews drink blood of christian babies on hanukah" which we all know is true, because they're jews so it makes sense.....

And again, please tell me how Arabs/Palestinians are being discriminated against in Israel? You mean like members of Palestinian political party (in Israeli government) burn Israeli flag and call for "death to all jews) and never being arrested for that, that kind of discrimination? You judge whats happening in this country by material made by Palestinian media, think about that.

Offline BD_Baby_Wolf

• Baron
  • Boobs!
    • View Profile
    • Arideas
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2013, 09:23:34 pm »
thank you.

It`s good to know that out there are people that think the same with me.

no, it's very sad to know that Palestinian chocolate chip cookie propaganda is brainwashing antisemits at this high rate.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2013, 09:34:58 pm »

I wish others didn`t have this taboo regarding the jews, because if I truly wrote what I believe about your people, I would be banned instantly.

Anyways, I`ll stop talking to you, because you are just one more zionist asshole who believes that Jews are the saints of this world and that the world is on a witch hunt against you.

Have fun believing that a nation of 2.5mil poor people can annihilate Israel.

Offline Danijongo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Danijongo
  • IRC nick: Danijongo
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2013, 09:44:15 pm »
Some photos and videos taken in the right time and right angle and everybody loses their minds!
What the hell, like seriously, start using your head, look at the last photo you sent, this is bullshit...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 09:49:14 pm by Danijongo »
My Steam :3