Author Topic: Chevalier_Divine  (Read 988 times)

Offline Siberian_Wolf

• Knight
  • Renown: 69
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: UncountedSauce
Chevalier_Divine
« on: July 14, 2013, 02:43:58 pm »
Attacked me after I don't know why...

http://imageshack.com/i/5ggvkpj
Even the brightest of stars fade in time...

Offline Aulus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Chevalier_Divine
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 05:15:05 pm »
Lol congrats, I lanced you, then horsebumped you and killed you. The fact that you raged about it doesn't make it intentional or banworthy.

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 06:48:47 pm »
Well, I dont know if this was malicious or not. However, this guy divine also bumped me right out of spawn. Then later on  in that same round, finished me with bump #2, taking the last 40% of my hp(the first bump out of spawn took the other 60%). i thought maybe this guy was trolling me, due to the fact that i requested a ban recently for sdj, and he is a clanmate. When i confronted him about it, he said that wasn't the case. I want to believe him, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and assume he was just being your average inconsiderate heavy cav player. When i asked him to please not bump me, his initial response was "its a risk you run playing light infantry". When i said "thats really your attitude?" he replied admitting it was a dick move, to bump me at spawn. I would just like to ask you to watch where your horse is going. In a polite manner. Keeping this civil. So please, watch where you are driving, particularly right out of spawn.

Offline Aulus

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 07:10:44 pm »
If we're listing all the random horse bumps, TWs, and TKs that I've ever done as evidence I deserve to be banned, I say the rest of the cRPG population should be judged the same way and therefore 90% of them should also be immediately banned.

^Logic

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 07:25:05 pm »
If you read what I said, I'm not requesting a ban, I'm simply asking you to watch where you are going. I've never had a problem with any chevalier people up until quite recently, maybe its just coincidence that these two are deciding to be complete assholes simultaneously. I'd suggest chevalier leadership have a talk with these fellahs, and let them know this sort of thing reflects on the group.

edit: I know MB is infamous for frequenting the ban threads, but if you ever see an MB member acting like this^ plz let me know
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 07:42:15 pm by Aldogalus »

Offline Siberian_Wolf

• Knight
  • Renown: 69
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: UncountedSauce
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 12:23:02 am »
This wasn't while he was on his horse. We were waiting on the other side of the bridge of the enemy. It was me and him, he turns around for some reason and 2 hits me. (just retired, lvl 7 here XD)

We lost a few rounds before, so my thought was just letting off some steam.
Even the brightest of stars fade in time...

Offline Armycook_of_KSantiago

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • No mercy! No retreat! No remorse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 11:06:03 am »
i did remember seeing divine killed a peasant  on his team after that peasant kicked him in the butt as his teammate. and me, as his enemy isgetting close to him and about to engage him.
ur screenshot was taken after he killed u but i clearly recall this bridge map,and that peasant kicking him.
but i dont have screenshot...

lawl i just saw myself on ur screenshot, did u kick him in the butt cronus?i think he is relatively new due to all those shit-talks he said that night.and he is raging for sure
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:09:29 am by Armycook_of_KSantiago »
Dinner is served!
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 05:08:03 pm »
He claims that he lanced him by accident and the horse bump killed him. the Screenshot clearly shows a POLARM killing him. Not the horse.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline BadooN

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 4 wheel drive
  • Game nicks: Badoon, Barnabus Ballson
  • IRC nick: BadooN
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 09:53:59 pm »
This "Divine" guy is a huge prick.  On his team he shot me in the back with an xbow at the start of a round before "gf'ing" me.  Obviously this wouldn't bother me (Daruvian is one of my clan mates after all) but I constantly see him complaining/raging in game and people complaining about him.  Surprising for a Chevalier member.

We don't need more trolls shitting up this game.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 10:13:48 pm »
Take screenshots and continue to post if you find Divine doing anything else.
If I personally catch him intentionally TW'ing or TK'ing, it'll be an immediate kick.
Your attitude, Divine, is already fairly striking, so I'd warn you to be careful and apologetic as cav (I understand mistakes are easily made around teammates as cav).
I don't see enough here to feel comfortable with a ban, only a warning.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login