Author Topic: same guy  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
same guy
« on: July 14, 2013, 01:36:55 am »
http://imgur.com/u8YJina

heres the same guy bumping me right out of the gate again... ban this kiddo please.

Offline sdfjkln

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: same guy
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 01:55:19 am »
This is getting old, I was making a joke because of ----> http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28official%29/just-get-this-guy-off-my-jock-plz/ .

I've been actively ignoring him since his last thread, but he's continued to harass me, so I felt like throwing a joke at him. I interpreted his response as playful ("you know it").

Get off my dick Aldo and get a sense of humor.

If you look in his screenshot he gets twed by one of his mates soon after, no ban thread, but he cares so much about his delicate life right? Keep checking the logs for any "ctrl-M" reports you'll find none or very few. Look further and you will see I repeatedly apologize to others when I inadvertently screw them.

I guess I should start screenshotting when he harasses me but I play cRPG to play cRPG not defend myself from trolls.

Oh and Aldo, stop saying "kiddo", you're the only one here expressing childish behavior.

P.S. the bump was accident, the joke was intentional
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 02:05:00 am by sdfjkln »

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 04:05:25 am »
^lel
I asked you politely the first time, and you just cant seem to steer your horse away from me.

Offline sdfjkln

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 09:53:46 pm »
You're over-reacting to some accidental teamwounds, and instead of using the "ctrl+M" system you are wasting admin time with ban threads. I always avoid bumps when I can, if you're noticing an increase in team bumps it might be related to your low armor build and not necessarily being twed more frequently. Try to watch horse traffic so you don't inadvertently put yourself in harms way.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 03:40:54 am »
ban sdf!

spoken.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 25
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: HoC_Funesti_Equites, HoC_HeavyHitter_Monty, AND MANY MORE!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 04:23:50 am »
If sdfkfjklklklkndsfasd can accidentally nudge people with his horse, I don't see why Aldawg can't accidentally whack him back  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline elvis1325

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • #REMEMBERYOSHI
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The People's Republic of Yoshi
  • Game nicks: Taril_Yoshi_III, Taril_the_Yoshi_Conscript
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 08:38:07 am »
Unless he is on a plated charger or something stupid, a horse bump will do little to no damage to teammates, especially with no run up. And if he is on a horse and all the 2h heroes don't give him the right of way, then of course he will bump through. Cavalry is used for quick response, it is not used to be stuck behind/inside your team. So I will have to side with sdf on this, I for one always give cav right of way out of the spawn so they can kill enemy cav , tanks or archers before they hurt me- I mean my team.

On the grand scale of Dwarven global threat assessment, Acre is currently ranked pretty low. Just slightly below Yoshis and factions that no longer exist.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 10:29:07 am »
Shouldn't repeatedly posting ban threads on a particular individual using any excuse one can find be considered griefing? I mean he pretty much admitted he despises sdf and his play style in this thread: http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-(official)/just-get-this-guy-off-my-jock-plz/ and now he's using one accidental bump out of spawn as a reason to post a ban thread?
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 03:35:01 pm »
Its nice to see his little buddies sticking up for him, as peoples buddies usually do. I am using a 6 str build, and therefore all I am able to wear is light armor. These bumps take about 25-60% of my hp each time it happens. Hes doing it repeatedly, and probably doing it to troll me. Thanks for the input though. Let me get some MB guys on here to post for my case, then maybe he'll get a light ban, or a HARSH WARNING.

Also, I could whack him back, but I have found that it never solves the problem, it just makes the other guy more likely to continue trolling. I dont like making ban threads, but when someone is doing something again and again(even after I politely asked them to stop), I see no other option really

Offline sdfjkln

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 05:37:35 pm »
Its nice to see his little buddies sticking up for him, as peoples buddies usually do. I am using a 6 str build, and therefore all I am able to wear is light armor. These bumps take about 25-60% of my hp each time it happens. Hes doing it repeatedly, and probably doing it to troll me. Thanks for the input though. Let me get some MB guys on here to post for my case, then maybe he'll get a light ban, or a HARSH WARNING.

Also, I could whack him back, but I have found that it never solves the problem, it just makes the other guy more likely to continue trolling. I dont like making ban threads, but when someone is doing something again and again(even after I politely asked them to stop), I see no other option really

Stop trying to make this out into something malicious, they're just some accidental bumps. If its something that's done repeatedly and wrecklessly then report it with "ctrl+M"...thats what it is for, and then when you make a ban request the logs will be your evidence.

From the sounds of it the only reason you're making these threads is because you believe there to be some malicious intent behind these teamwounds, some intentional trolling. That's not that case.

If you're looking for some show of remorse, then you should probably stop being so condescending when you post("kiddo", "little buddies"). I try to follow the golden rule, so if you're gonna go out of your way to call me "scum" or "terrible" when I play, don't expect me to go out of my way to apologize to you.

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 06:25:59 pm »
It's unclear whether you are bumping me maliciously, or just being plain old inconsiderate. No one really knows, other than yourself. What is clear, is that you can't seem to slow your horse down, right out of spawn, even after I asked you nicely(which you responded to with a punk attitude), and made a previous ban thread in which you were warned in...

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 09:49:14 pm »
Since muki already warned you for this and there seems to be a history here, im giving you a 6 hour ban for reckless/intentional team bumping. Chev and ALL cav watch how your coming out of spawn, not everyone plays str builds and horse bumps DO damage people.

If you are intentionally trolling him with these horse bumps any further escalations will result in much longer bans, this also goes for you too aldo if i see you trolling him with intentional teamwounding.