Author Topic: Take off admin rights from Kaldralinn!!  (Read 4034 times)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Take off admin rights from Kaldralinn!!
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 01:00:03 am »
I've stopped reading posts after seeing the screenshots. Either you were so full of rage when you posted that that you didn't realise what was in there or you are an arse. I don't know the situation and I just don't care. All I know is that I know this admin and, even if he might not be as politically correct as others, - in fact, that's what makes him more human - I have yet to see him ban someone unfairly.

You must have done something to get kicked, and insulting him when he is telling you to behave is not very smart. End of story.

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 01:04:48 am »
Teamkill on purpose -> Kick
Calling him a son of a bitch afterwards -> 1 Day Ban

End of story.
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 20
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: LeMikz
  • IRC nick: LeMikz
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 11:42:21 am »
I've stopped reading posts after seeing the screenshots. Either you were so full of rage when you posted that that you didn't realise what was in there or you are an arse. I don't know the situation and I just don't care. All I know is that I know this admin and, even if he might not be as politically correct as others, - in fact, that's what makes him more human - I have yet to see him ban someone unfairly.

You must have done something to get kicked, and insulting him when he is telling you to behave is not very smart. End of story.

You dont care but you still write here? :D:D Funny you :D

- in fact, that's what makes him more human -

In fact you are saying that if he banned guy without reason, you dont care you love him even more? :D
Nobody asked how you feel there. This thread is here to make sure that admin didnt use his rights wrong.

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 11:44:10 am »
Teamkill on purpose -> Kick
Calling him a son of a bitch afterwards -> 1 Day Ban

Teamkill by accident, 1 kick. He kicked.
Banning by "leeching" or "teamkilling". He said so :)

So man you Failed

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013, 12:13:54 pm »
he said afterwards that  you were banned for leeching and teamkilling, but the actual ban came when you insulted him. Perfect decision. If he later says you were banned for leeching and teamkilling you shouldnt be crying that he says the wrong reasons. He banned you when you insulted him because he was nice to you when he only kicked you for leeching and teamkilling.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2013, 12:16:14 pm »
I bet he banned you for my "Offending admins" comment after your "son of a bitch"  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2013, 12:32:07 pm »
he said afterwards that  you were banned for leeching and teamkilling, but the actual ban came when you insulted him. Perfect decision. If he later says you were banned for leeching and teamkilling you shouldnt be crying that he says the wrong reasons. He banned you when you insulted him because he was nice to you when he only kicked you for leeching and teamkilling.

I didnt leech :) Its lie. And i didnt tell anything for him. I was talking with other guys in chat.
So shut up man and continue travelling :)

Go to check up log and come to talk again then

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2013, 01:33:04 pm »
well lets separate facts and rumors. you kicked someone to death, got kicked from the server, dropped "son of a bitch" in chat when you returned and got banned. you are just a guest on a private server. behave like a nice guy or get booted.

you were banned for teamkilling and insulting the admins, he said so when he was asked for the reason. that is also verified by the serverlogs. it is also the reason mentioned in a separate bansection on our forums. if he would add a quadrillion other reasons, i dont care as long as there is just 1 valid reason.

even if he did something wrong here, i wouldnt remove him from the admin team right away. it is just too hard to find good admins in the first place and the feedback from the playerbase is exaggerated anyways. they are always mentioned as good if they do what the players want and bad if they do their job.

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient

Offline LPleroyLP

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • Tze Kampfer
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins!
  • Game nicks: _Landsknecht_
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2013, 02:02:14 pm »
Leeching??!! ive played together with lemikz for thousands of battles, sieges and defend the virgin games and not even once he was leeching son cut the crap will ya. Everyone will have a time when hes afk for a little bit too long maybe hes going to the bathroom or taking care of some clan bussiness if your annoyed by it just kick him dont fucking ban. And on top of that leeching in plate armor gimme a break hahaha xD

Teamkilling??!! please if i have to ban every teamkiller who didnt apologize there would be none left in server so stop crying. And on top of that lemikz is a respected player who doesnt teamkill on purpose! (Maybe his own clan mates for fun but thats out of the question because sometimes we ask for it :P)

Insulting??!! hahahaha your a kid or something i hear thousands of insults on server daily and still no ban follows so stop crying.

Conclusion:
Why the hell did you ban him in the first place for such stupid reasons really i can get so mad about these pointless unfair ban requests stop crying continue playing for crying out loud!

Ban is not fair so unban him allready

yours sincerely,
Ace

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2013, 02:04:16 pm »
leeching in plate armor gimme a break
That is valid reason to ban, I learned that hard way :DD

Offline Le_Mikz

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2013, 02:04:57 pm »
well lets separate facts and rumors. you kicked someone to death, got kicked from the server, dropped "son of a bitch" in chat when you returned and got banned. you are just a guest on a private server. behave like a nice guy or get booted.

you were banned for teamkilling and insulting the admins, he said so when he was asked for the reason. that is also verified by the serverlogs. it is also the reason mentioned in a separate bansection on our forums. if he would add a quadrillion other reasons, i dont care as long as there is just 1 valid reason.

even if he did something wrong here, i wouldnt remove him from the admin team right away. it is just too hard to find good admins in the first place and the feedback from the playerbase is exaggerated anyways. they are always mentioned as good if they do what the players want and bad if they do their job.

I was talking with other players at same time. It was just excuse for him to ban. If you check logs you can see that fact.

But of course you defend admin :) So what is the result? If player mistakes you kick and ban. Even if its not justified.
If admin mistakes, what is the result? Show it now. This was at least overreacting, check log to see the truth.

Make your judgement call then

Offline gunable2

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: gunable
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2013, 02:13:51 pm »
Mikz have killed a naked man....   he must take armour.   And i killed 3 teammates, conquistadors and i am onley kicked....    Meybe he must see who is killing who and wy.

And don t ban so fast, i always say sorry but some times it is funny to kill people on the dtv servers. :mrgreen:

lolololol  gunable  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline LPleroyLP

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Tze Kampfer
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins!
  • Game nicks: _Landsknecht_
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2013, 02:19:12 pm »
when playing you cant always immediately say sorry bacause youre PLAYING!! and leeching in plate armor come lemikz is smarter then that dont you think its stupid to leech in the most expensive armor on the marketv avaible sorry but i think this is bullshit and this is also a reason to start hating the crpg community. so unban him allready and concentrate on the people who really deserve to be banned.

On another point if you ban lemikz for these reasons ill be spamming the ban request forum from now on so prepare your anus for some more people to be banned ;D!!

so itll be your choice but in the meantime ill gather some guys who will do the spamming together with me mwuhaha :P

Offline Bohannon

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2013, 03:22:28 pm »
I was there too.

All incidents have reasons which happened before itself. Conquistador guys were annoying Kaldralinn like saying him  "Can i hit LeMikz?" and so on. Also they said this 5 or more times. Maybe this was the reason why he said to you "son" or "kid". Don't tell the story just your own angle. In my opinion, ban decision was true.

Permanent ban seems unfair but taking off admin rights is absurd.
So the wind won't blow it all all away.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2013, 03:49:27 pm »
Leeching??!! ive played together with lemikz for thousands of battles, sieges and defend the virgin games and not even once he was leeching son cut the crap will ya. Everyone will have a time when hes afk for a little bit too long maybe hes going to the bathroom or taking care of some clan bussiness if your annoyed by it just kick him dont fucking ban. And on top of that leeching in plate armor gimme a break hahaha xD
i remember quite often asking him to become more active when he was standing still all the time again.