Author Topic: The Remnants [NA] - This is now where we talk about delicious German food  (Read 6567 times)

Offline Aaron

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Remnants [NA] - New Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2013, 04:03:48 am »
would you guys be interested in a foot archer or HA?

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2013, 05:12:22 am »
would you guys be interested in a foot archer or HA?

People showing interest in joining can hang out with us in TS so we get to know them - the right fit is key for our clan.

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Ramza

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • @aeonslife
    • View Profile
    • Aeonslife
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: Trisection_Ramza
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 10:06:49 am »
+4
I set a path through the mountains to Nova Reyvadin and somehow get stuck in the mountain. I must be safe doing this trade route right? I took enough precautions to avoid enemy cities and armies right? Frisia's allied with us right? (Foreshadowing: no hard feelings, I won't le diplomacy anymore). They've helped us in Strat battles before right?

Nope, this motherfucking 1800 man army waltzes in within 3 hours and cuts me off while these 10 fucking pixels of mountain stop me from moving. What a fucking stupid thought, why did I fucking assume that an army four times as large wouldn't be able to catch up to me. This is the 3rd time that I've been attacked unprovoked. All I do is go on trade routes, respecting trade borders and S&D rules. What the fuck does it take to build up a decently sized army with good equipment?

I don't know why I kept clicking on this bullshittery "join Strategus as a hero". Words cannot describe the amount of fucking butthurt I am right now. Fuck me for sounding like a dick and spewing nonsense but I need to vent. I might not be as mad if Dildos hadn't been a bro and trusted me and gave me his gear and S&D, but now I've lost it all for the dumbest fucking reason. I feel like starting again and building up a giant amount of troops and raining down fucking revenge to anyone who has attacked me in the past, but no, it's not worth the effort.

Go fuck yourself, Stratshitus, you've wasted enough of my time. I'm sorry clanmates, don't expect me to participate anymore in this dickstroking fest of building up a big circle on a map and "fighting" aka whoever with the heaviest armour and overheads the most with a masterlordlywork great maul wins while everyone talks at once in a voip and the stereo imaging on horse clops are telling me that cav is coming from behind but no, a broken catapault actually shot it into the sky and the guy on the horse blocked the pikes that were aimed at the horse's leg with his shield that covers the upper half of his body and held X in midair and dicked me in the face from the heavens and a stray arbalest bolt combo'd me and knocked me onto a ladder that shattered the moment I landed on it but rebuilt itself and launched me into a pack of shielders but it's okay the enemy made sure to sign up all the lvl 34s with only 77 HP and 9 powerstrike so it's really not that bad and I'll be rewarded with a glorious 800k xp which is actually a good redeeming quality so all I see is worth and I'll summon enough bravery and sign up for another one tomorrow.

No. Not anymore.

NA_1 4 lyfe

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2013, 02:11:58 pm »
+3
I set a path through the mountains to Nova Reyvadin and somehow get stuck in the mountain. I must be safe doing this trade route right? I took enough precautions to avoid enemy cities and armies right? Frisia's allied with us right? (Foreshadowing: no hard feelings, I won't le diplomacy anymore). They've helped us in Strat battles before right?

Nope, this motherfucking 1800 man army waltzes in within 3 hours and cuts me off while these 10 fucking pixels of mountain stop me from moving. What a fucking stupid thought, why did I fucking assume that an army four times as large wouldn't be able to catch up to me. This is the 3rd time that I've been attacked unprovoked. All I do is go on trade routes, respecting trade borders and S&D rules. What the fuck does it take to build up a decently sized army with good equipment?

I don't know why I kept clicking on this bullshittery "join Strategus as a hero". Words cannot describe the amount of fucking butthurt I am right now. Fuck me for sounding like a dick and spewing nonsense but I need to vent. I might not be as mad if Dildos hadn't been a bro and trusted me and gave me his gear and S&D, but now I've lost it all for the dumbest fucking reason. I feel like starting again and building up a giant amount of troops and raining down fucking revenge to anyone who has attacked me in the past, but no, it's not worth the effort.

Go fuck yourself, Stratshitus, you've wasted enough of my time. I'm sorry clanmates, don't expect me to participate anymore in this dickstroking fest of building up a big circle on a map and "fighting" aka whoever with the heaviest armour and overheads the most with a masterlordlywork great maul wins while everyone talks at once in a voip and the stereo imaging on horse clops are telling me that cav is coming from behind but no, a broken catapault actually shot it into the sky and the guy on the horse blocked the pikes that were aimed at the horse's leg with his shield that covers the upper half of his body and held X in midair and dicked me in the face from the heavens and a stray arbalest bolt combo'd me and knocked me onto a ladder that shattered the moment I landed on it but rebuilt itself and launched me into a pack of shielders but it's okay the enemy made sure to sign up all the lvl 34s with only 77 HP and 9 powerstrike so it's really not that bad and I'll be rewarded with a glorious 800k xp which is actually a good redeeming quality so all I see is worth and I'll summon enough bravery and sign up for another one tomorrow.

No. Not anymore.

NA_1 4 lyfe

:(  most battles are still fun.  Also, I can get you the gold/goods and gear dildo gave to you back to you if you come back from EU, it really wasnt that much.  help us fuck over the frisians who attacked you for a stupid reason at 1 in the morning.  Even just showing up for battles is a HUGE help.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 05:07:50 pm »
(click to show/hide)

+1, would read again  :lol:

Sorry what happened to you buddy, Strat can be frustrating sometimes - but that goes both ways: next time you might be able to dick someone over and make him rage  :wink:

Strat participation is not a must for the clan, so feel free to do what you like. However, it would suck to not have your help in Strat anymore, so think about it (and the sweet revenge you could get). As Kesh said: you could get the stuff you lost back easily and would be great to at least have you in battles.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2013, 01:30:18 am »
Faction concept for Commander Mode, bishes:

http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-discussion/community-faction-design-contest-commander-mode/msg790376/#msg790376

(click to show/hide)

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2013, 02:13:54 am »
woah pretty pictures !
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Kophka

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • for the final ride
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Kophka/Koschei
  • IRC nick: Kophka
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2013, 10:40:42 pm »
Bumps

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2013, 10:49:20 pm »
Bumps

Come and play, brother!

Haha mascots.

Yeah sorry, couldn't get your full outfit together anymore. But the reference is there  :wink:

Also, upvote the faction so it gets implemented!

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2013, 02:19:14 pm »
Indeed.

Offline dynamike

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 07:24:32 pm »
+2
You been working out, Dexx?  :wink:

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 07:32:49 pm »