Author Topic: Global banned ?? Unban  (Read 417 times)

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Global banned ?? Unban
« on: April 26, 2013, 10:14:11 am »
hello, this is mithril,

I believe yesterday I was global banned, and to be honest I do not know what for.

But same as my last thread previously I asked for a fresh start and I would change my ways which personally I have done and on some big scale. So until yesterday when Yesugei was constantly team hitting and killing me over how many maps for no reason at all I did eventually begin to call him an idiot and noob as I was angry and annoyed as I couldn't even stand anywhere up high or low without him chasing and killing me.
So as anybody would I said some comments as anybody would but they was not even nasty or bad in all fairness.

I honestly do not understand why I am banned but being as I am for whoms decision I don't know, please un ban me as I have said since my last name change my behaviour has changed massively so I can benefit mainly myself and y younger brother that also plays this game regularly, but also for the rest of the community playing the game old members and the new, and in my opinion I have done so.

I am an old member and know how a lot of people play and react so I don't take most situations in game to seriously, apart from yesterday which was uncalled for and what ever I may have said at the time I apologise for as it was more a matter of blind rage
(not thinking before I spoke).

I don't like arguing with people, causing conflict, grieving and all along these lines, being an old player I enjoy playing c-rpg and playing and fighting against the other clans and players in this.
there are a lot of great guys and players but come this the not so, I agree at time I am the second option but for the future and the past couple of weeks I have changed my ways and behaviour and really do wish I can get un banned and will prove this if so!!

so to those guys out there that if I may have insulted you with the comments 'noob' or 'idiot' or have done anything else in the game that I am unaware of then hope you can accept this apology s I truly do eman it, this will be the last time of em doing so no doubt about this. I really do just enjoy playing this game as does my younger brother so I hopewe can all agree to leave each other alone and I will leave the insulting that I may do oin some occasion like yesterday out of my keyboards reach!:)

I know lately I haven't been the best player and member of the c-rpg community in game play, but that will change.

I am writing this as an apology if you like to say sorry and asked to be forgiven for those who I may have offended in any type of way, I've had my troubles and I guess in some ways this ahs reflected on how I react in certain situations with people, for instance:

being team hit or team killed on purpose - I do tend to say noob or idiot a lot or random sentences regarding these kind of mannerisms, 
or say if somebody starts an argument or a comment I don't like towards or about me then I do tend to answer them back which many people do, most times its blind rage where you type before you think.

anyways back to the point, to those that myself and on the populations behalf that have had our disagreements in game I apologise for my own actions and hope you can to :), and write to say and ask if we can leave the past as the past, start a new fresh for my benefit, your benefit and anybody that plays c-rpg and can get and play a lot better with our disruptions and arguments,

so my apology goes out to everyone, even those that haven't had a issue or a problem with each other but having to witness some situations also.

so hope we all can move forward with this is which  hope we can do and YOU will see a new side to me in game.

thanks and sorry once again!!

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: Global banned ?? Unban
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 12:07:35 pm »
I believe you have been globally banned for being a genuine c***. By c**.  Good luck!

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: Global banned ?? Unban
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 12:32:28 pm »
I will close this topic now to avoid spam. We already discussed everything in a private message. Send me a message if you want me to open it again.