Author Topic: ban request Cap  (Read 1845 times)

Offline theprojectnemesis

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
ban request Cap
« on: March 29, 2013, 03:33:06 am »
This guy is seriously a trouble maker. At each single start of round in DTV he start teamhitting people and he almost killed bicep then tried to kill me and couldn't take a screenshot of all the teamhits cause i was too busy defending myself from his friend trying to avenge his friend that I had to defend from (Krynist). He and his friend even tried to influence a guy into making him think I sulted him so he would tk me. Desire knows Cap is a troll so just maybe ask her about him if you don't believe me. Just check the logs from NA_7 (DTV) at arround 22:15 pm (eastern time) which is 3:15 am (GMT)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 03:37:07 am by theprojectnemesis »

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: ban request Cap
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 03:36:37 am »
I'm assuming this happen today?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 03:37:19 am »
yes like 16 mins ago. He's trying to get me into trouble for backing up Desire in her decision to ban him for 12 hours 2 days ago for poll abusing and then polling her then calling her a shitty admin. He's mad against me and him and his friend are just trying to put me into trouble for no reason.

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 03:37:53 am »
he almost killed bicep

We were just messing around, I don't mind
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 03:42:12 am »
I have no idea what this kid is talking about. He ran at me, out of no where, and kicked me or I kicked him, not sure which first. He reported me, I did nothing back.  Short time later, he starts swinging at me, hits me like 7-10 times, killing me.  Then says he's going to post to get me and Cap banned.

I disagree with this ban, but, he made me post our side.  Here's a SS of him killing me.

(click to show/hide)

And admitting it

I'm new, so prob messed that up.

Offline cap

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 03:44:32 am »
Bicep and I always mess around with eachother.  Not sure why this guy is posting a ban thread trying to be some hero.  He obviously has some sort of bias.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 03:46:16 am »
You're a troll, we can clearly see in the logs that cap tried to tk me so I had to block him and swing back so he would go away, then you came in and couldn't land a hit on me so you died. It's simply self defense and I had no other choice, cause you guys were ounching me, kicking me, attacking me and logs from the past 2 days will show Cap insulting me and trying to get me into trouble so nice try. It's not revenge tk like you said, but self defense.

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 03:47:52 am »
You keep bringing up things that never happened.

Logs prove that.

You TKed me, and now are trying to get yourself banned.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 03:48:03 am »
Bicep and I always mess around with eachother.  Not sure why this guy is posting a ban thread trying to be some hero.  He obviously has some sort of bias.

The point is not there, even if you were ''having fun'' with Bicep just go to duel if you wanna fight each other. You can't intentionaly teamhits everyone you want like that cause you feel so, then try to tk them and ask them to be banned because they defend themself. You're just mad I was supporting Desire in her decision to ban you for 12 hours.

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 03:50:16 am »
Let me get this straight, now this is because Desire banned him for poll abuse?  You killed me, because Desire banned him? Ok. Gotcha

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2013, 03:53:04 am »
Your replies doesn't make sense. You and Cap are just trying to get me into trouble cause Cap doesn't like the fact I supported Desire in banning him for obvious poll abuse and calling out an admin which is totally immature. I don't know if you understand but this thread is very serious and you should consider your trolling actions as very childish

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2013, 03:53:33 am »
You Tk'd me.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2013, 03:55:15 am »
Yes, because you tried to back up Cap who WAS TRYING TO TK ME. I'm not going to stand there and watch each 3 rounds of DTV from the Spectator mode until an admin shows up because some trolls are hitting me in the back. You guys should get a LONG ban so you can think about why trolling is immature and how it affects other people's game.

Offline Krynist

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 03:57:01 am »
Nope. Cap never hit you, and when I did kick you, that was a long time before you went ape and killed me while I just stood there.

Again, not sure why you are trying to get yourself banned. I wasn't even going to post any of this.

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 03:59:39 am »
Cap didn't hit me, that's a good one. The admins will clearly see 4-5 consecutive teamhits from Cap as he tried to tk me. I kept trying to push you guys back but you wouldn't let me, I had no other choices and you know it. You guys are goddamn trolls and are making yourselves look VERY childish.