Author Topic: The Fallen Ones - Official Server Thread  (Read 26316 times)

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: The Fallen Ones - Official Server Thread
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2011, 03:48:24 am »
I think reducing the spawn time peoples get to actually spawn would be a good idea.

Offline ScotTFO

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Troll Bait
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_The_Fallen_ones
  • Game nicks: ScotTFO_IV
« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2011, 04:34:52 am »
I think reducing the spawn time peoples get to actually spawn would be a good idea.
That is not something that can be changed by server admins.  That's a feature added in by chadz.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2011, 04:57:29 am »
Right, because peoples are abusing it and it's pretty annoying.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2011, 06:47:18 am »
Right, because peoples are abusing it and it's pretty annoying.
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1896.0.html

I posted about it.

Admins on this server should feel free to kick/ban people for doing it.  So far Miley has been the only one I have caught doing it.  Though I am sure it is easier to do with characters that have different names.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2011, 06:14:04 pm »
Why playing on this server angers me:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Seriously, that stuff pisses me off. Sadly, it's the dracul guys doing it. (in this instance Kalelord, though alllers and Kalelord would make ladders to infinity before jumping off)
This is why i hate playing with both dracul players and on the TFO server. The better connection doesn't outweigh asshatery.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2011, 06:15:26 pm »
When it just gets in the way of cavalry whom constantly have to keep an eye out for potholes lest their horses' legs get broken.

Sounds like a good standard for map design imo.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline ScotTFO

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Troll Bait
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_The_Fallen_ones
« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2011, 06:26:07 pm »
Phantom, I do plan on adding Kung Fu Jesus's maps for sure to the server, also Chagan_Arslan's maps do look good, I will try them as well in the rotation.

As far as removing maps, I will take what you said into consideration.  Like I said before I need to come up with a good system of voting for maps rather than spamming the general section with polls which is what I had been told to do. :)

I already removed Sky Castle, and will be making an attempt to let the map makers all know feedback on their maps if they haven't seen it here!  I really appreciate you keeping an eye out!

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2011, 07:44:51 pm »
Why playing on this server angers me:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Seriously, that stuff pisses me off. Sadly, it's the dracul guys doing it. (in this instance Kalelord, though alllers and Kalelord would make ladders to infinity before jumping off)
This is why i hate playing with both dracul players and on the TFO server. The better connection doesn't outweigh asshatery.

I admit i might have been a ass but you tk us on TFO server saying it dont matter and we just laugh?
We then started tk wars and laughed including you (however i dont got screenshots  so i wont say more)

I did not intentional do the glitch
poophammer and me were messing around he threw something at me ( on me) and made me got no hp and glitched i asked Dexxtaa to wait 40 seconds so i can get exp tick he was like sure so i didnt disconnect  however when i got my exp i disconnected :I
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2011, 07:57:43 pm »
I admit i might have been a ass but you tk us on TFO server saying it dont matter and we just laugh?
We then started tk wars and laughed including you (however i dont got screenshots  so i wont say more)

I did not intentional do the glitch
poophammer and me were messing around he threw something at me ( on me) and made me got no hp and glitched i asked Dexxtaa to wait 40 seconds so i can get exp tick he was like sure so i didnt disconnect  however when i got my exp i disconnected :I

At the TK: I didn't start the tk wars(Thank rock thrower for that, I joined in for the hell of it) Yea we screwed around there, I didn't care. Problem was, I did it for 1 round(2 at most) then stopped. You guys continued, for 3/4 maps to do the fort thing and the ladder bridges to infinity. I have Nothing against having fun, but doing it consistently is what makes me hate that server. It's not just you guys either, others do it as well, you were just the guinea pigs I had.

Yes I know the glitch wasn't intentional, and upon rereading what I wrote, made it sound like that. Either way, it's the fort building, constantly that annoyed me.(

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2011, 08:10:09 pm »
At the TK: I didn't start the tk wars(Thank rock thrower for that, I joined in for the hell of it) Yea we screwed around there, I didn't care. Problem was, I did it for 1 round(2 at most) then stopped. You guys continued, for 3/4 maps to do the fort thing and the ladder bridges to infinity. I have Nothing against having fun, but doing it consistently is what makes me hate that server. It's not just you guys either, others do it as well, you were just the guinea pigs I had.

Yes I know the glitch wasn't intentional, and upon rereading what I wrote, made it sound like that. Either way, it's the fort building, constantly that annoyed me.(

Im sorry i wont do it again :(
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2011, 09:46:09 pm »
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1896.0.html

I posted about it.

Admins on this server should feel free to kick/ban people for doing it.  So far Miley has been the only one I have caught doing it.  Though I am sure it is easier to do with characters that have different names.

I never heard it was against the rules, and no one ever said anything to me about it. The only thing people have said is, "Haha, I killed Miley twice," or something like that. As you might know, I disconnect quite often, and quite often, I disconnect at the beginnings or ends of rounds. Am I supposed to wait until everyone's dead to respawn again?

Anyways, you kicked me for doing it, and I won't do it again.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 10:40:24 pm by Miley »

Offline ScotTFO

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Troll Bait
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_The_Fallen_ones
« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2011, 10:44:29 pm »
So maybe we need to make a ruling on the logging back in under an alt thing.

I for one do not like it and I don't think it should be allowed....however....

There is no way for us to enforce for everyone, therefor until chadz makes a ruling on it and implements a way of preventing it, it will be allowed on TFO.

Offline ScotTFO

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
  • Troll Bait
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_The_Fallen_ones
« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2011, 10:46:56 pm »
As far as camping, building, or whatever it is you all were doing.  I am fine with that.  As long as you know that if/when you are the last person alive you had better run out and kill or be killed then this shouldn't be an issue.  If you do continue to draw out rounds and become an annoyance to other players then I'd like my admins to follow the 3 strike's you're out.

Also if you are being vote kicked for it and it's clear the server does not want you doing it, please stop doing it otherwise the admins will have to step in.

As far as intentional TK'ing. I do not tolerate it in any form.  I understand sometimes is funny to mess with friends and I myself will admit to taking some arrow shots at a friend when he back is turned.  Obviously we cannot do anything about that but if you TK someone or multiple people and someone complains about it, our hands are tied and something has to be done about it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 11:19:38 pm by ScotTFO »

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2011, 12:39:11 am »
I log back in using the same character, usually, if I disconnect, Scot.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2011, 04:37:55 am »
Yes, when you willingly disconnect to come back again and respawn.