Author Topic: Banned for internet issues???  (Read 3713 times)

Offline VesX

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for internet issues???
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 08:50:20 am »
Thanks for the support guys id like to point out i thought Tydeus/Campanelle/Bigoli/Farfelle (All the Alts he has) hated me but i guess he just admins very harsh as you can see on his admin thread here and throughout all of the reviews on him:

Atleast I'm not the only one.

Questionable admin decisions, although I do like that he actively enforces rules. Jimmies get rustled a tad easier than others.

8/10 would QQ again

I don't even think this admin has read the rules.  He banned me on NA today for some made up version of leeching.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,35866.0.html

Kicked me on NA3 while I was waiting for a strat battle.  I was just standing there and he didn't even fight in the strat battle.  Had to ask another admin why I was kicked because Tydeus would not even tell me why I was kicked.  The other admin said he said I knew what I did. Didn't know waiting for a strat battle on Na3 was against the rules.

Shouldnt be hard to warn or even tell me if i was doing wrong.
^^^ Who kicks goretooth???

http://forum.meleegaming.com/game-admin-feedback/%28na%29-tydeus/

Anyway i guess im not the only one i hope he can see ive been having computer/internet issues and i apologized and its really not my fault and will unban me so i can try and enjoy playing again even after this harassment =(((

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 03:18:50 pm »
I'm going to be a cool kid as well and say that Plague would have to be the drunkest/highest/stupidest player to leech on his account. The man trades +3items for other +3items and 150k on the regular. The dude has no reason for leeching. He actually (I know this is shocking) likes to play cRPG.

Yeah he's kinda a dick in game, but as he tells everyone, that's just the way it is. He's a damn good fella in teamspeak, just like most of us.

It shouldn't matter anyway unless he was of spookish proportions in the dick department (free spook). I haven't talked to him too much very recently so I can't weigh in on the connection issues being factual or not, but there are PLENTY more people that deserve a permanent ban over this guy.

Hell, has plague even been banned temporarily for leeching before? Banned 5ever on his first ban for something? Fucking rough.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 03:44:37 pm »
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 06:17:53 pm »
Your story & the logs aren't adding up.
Here's the story the logs show:

• Yesterday you played for 6 hours 45 minutes
  • You only disconnected 2 times, 3 if you count the time Tydeus permabanned you.
  • You killed 7 people the entire day, averaging just over 1 kill an hour.
  • You died 112 times

Even if you were experiencing 400 ping, you'd have to be mad to play for almost 7 hours in that.  And anyways that's enough time to realize "hey, this isn't working with my internet connection, maybe I should do something else instead of play for seven hours".  Leeching is leeching, bad internet or not.  I think the logs make what really happened yesterday painfully obvious.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 06:24:49 pm »
Yeah, you guys are right. He hasn't been warned, kicked, qml'ed, previously banned for this multiple times before. He wasn't banned for this two days ago, no, not at all. Clearly he hasn't learned his lesson, because there was no lesson there to be learned.
(click to show/hide)

Plague, it doesn't help your case if the only people supporting you are doing so through ignorance or because they might "like" you. Furthermore, the idea that someone has moved above the rules because they have heirlooms or have been playing for a while, is called bias. I love all these double standards the community wants administrators to conform to, but then complains the moment one does anything near such.

Even if you were experiencing 400 ping, you'd have to be mad to play for almost 7 hours in that.  And anyways that's enough time to realize "hey, this isn't working with my internet connection, maybe I should do something else instead of play for seven hours".  Leeching is leeching, bad internet or not.  I think the logs make what really happened yesterday painfully obvious.

Quite. To go further still, this behavior persists as you search further back into the logs.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 06:27:58 pm by Tydeus »
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 07:03:37 pm »
Okay so im getting perma-banned for this???? Are you kidding me i apologized and said sorry and it wont happen again why are we doing this right now are you kidding me???? I play this game every fucking day and now im getting called a leecher and your saying your going to perma ban me????

THis is not perma-ban worthy and you know it this is worth a day ban...............And when you said you banned me for how long??? cause i didnt notice it what was it an hour?

Stop the abuse please and come to your senses im a known happy friendly player and now your trying to kick me out of this community for having PC/internet issues i was hoping i would have woke up and this would have been over..................

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2013, 07:14:50 pm »
Honestly if you banned me for 1 hour i did not even notice it i should have been banned for a day because of this not for Eternity(Perma-Ban) so??? For leeching which i was not even doing it should be more like an hour a day a week a month then a year but perma-ban for leeching when i was spawning with a weapon and stuff is ridiculous even if i lagged out and my internet crashed and stuff

Please Free Me!!!

Offline Swift_and_True

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Stahp.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 07:30:02 pm »
He has been complaining about issues.... Hes lagged out of TS sometimes as well..... Its why we sit in AFK channel.  He doesnt deserve a perma-ban.  The most i would say is like a day - 3 days. But a perma for something that is not his fault? I find that unfair. I know this doesnt mean much coming from me, but its not right.  (Dont fall for Fios)

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 07:34:38 pm »
I can confirm that he has lagged out of ts, I was talking with him yesterday some and he dced a few times. Now if he hasent been warned or banned even for a day or a few days I think perma is a little harsh but thats my opinion on  it.  maybe even drop it to a week or a few weeks if what the logs say are right? but I think perma is to much for a first ban.

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 08:18:24 pm »
Here is some screenshot proof from the Community server:

Here is with normalish ping!

Now with the random lag!

Sometimes it is bearable and other times i get diconnected and sometimes i get the diconnected to server message............I cant help this im sorry but heres some proof please unbann me!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2013, 08:21:37 pm »

Posting as a witness who has seen his ping skyrocket...

Just because your hardware causes you to suicide leech, doesn't mean you get to be an exception to the rule.

I understand clamping down and not allowing exceptions, but why exactly are you then not letting him appeal if you are acknowledging that it is a hardware issue? This has to be the fastest I've ever seen anyone, NA or EU, be permabanned, and this seems like "Cruel and unusual" punishment considering the normal leniency of the NA division and given his "crimes."

Here you have a player giving an appeal, and you flatly saying "no." Why?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2013, 08:31:50 pm »
You're all forgetting though.
With the state of the game now, almost EVERYBODY's ping skyrockets. I spend 1/4th of my time backpedaling because my ping randomly decides to go to 400 or I rubberband.  This happens to San all too often as well, something we've both grown sick of.  But what do we do? Run straight into the enemy's chest and rack up 0-7 K/D's? No, we work through it.  It's bullshit to try and blame it on this, especially when every time I've looked at your ping it wasn't there for more than 5 seconds.  Does your ping spike? Yes.  Is it a valid excuse for leeching? No.

On top of this, what you're saying happened to you and what actually happened is 2 different things.  Never once has my ping caused me to hold one swing down and run in a straight line straight from spawn to the enemy line.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 08:34:59 pm by In Cauda Venenum »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2013, 08:34:00 pm »
You're all forgetting though.
With the state of the game now, almost EVERYBODY's ping skyrockets. I spend 1/4th of my time backpedaling because my ping randomly decides to go to 400 or I rubberband.  This happens to San all too often as well, something we've both grown sick of.  But what do we do? Run straight into the enemy's chest and rack up 0-7 K/D's? No, we work through it.  It's bullshit to try and blame it on this, especially when every time I've looked at your ping it wasn't there for more than 5 seconds.  Does your ping spike? Yes.  Is it a valid excuse for leeching? No.

I think you and others are forgetting though that we've never, ever, permabanned anyone for such a thing so fast before. Did he deserve to be banned? I probably would have hit him with a day rot three myself, honestly, but this hardly deserves a permaban when we compare with previous cases. What happened to banning players for a few days or a week for "gettin' real tired of your shit yo" cases? Adding onto the fact that he is flatly being denied ANY appeal just screams out "wrong."

Personal experience as well, I've had it happen to me several times (especially with my new internet) where I suddenly lose control, my team mates on TS saying I'm running forward, and either DC or finally "snap back" into the game and discover myself dead/standing at the other side of the map.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline In Cauda Venenum

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 21
  • not actually gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Saturn_of_Chaos
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2013, 08:36:29 pm »

I think you and others are forgetting though that we've never, ever, permabanned anyone for such a thing so fast before. Did he deserve to be banned? I probably would have hit him with a day rot three myself, honestly, but this hardly deserves a permaban when we compare with previous cases. What happened to banning players for a few days or a week for "gettin' real tired of your shit yo" cases? Adding onto the fact that he is flatly being denied ANY appeal just screams out "wrong."
Like Tydeus said though, this is the SECOND TIME he's been permabanned because of a bug.  The moment he got back on, he's back in peasant armor suicide charging straight in.  I have nothing personal against the guy but I've never seen someone spend so much time leeching in my life, and then get right back to it after a ban bug.

Offline VesX

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 08:38:06 pm »
Thanks tears and i just took some screenshots to try and help the case this really sucks im being punished for something that is not my fault =(

And its hard to bear with and also is this a good time to note that Tydeus has had a problem with me before................Maybe thats why he is trying to perma-ban me????

No 1 day ban or week ban or nothing straight perma-ban and its because he has had problems with me in the past and talked shit and such i might have some screenshots from 3 years ago

He is reading these posts and not even responding and he is in teamspeak ignoring me....