Author Topic: Ban Amatsuka_of_bird  (Read 670 times)

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
Ban Amatsuka_of_bird
« on: January 29, 2013, 04:51:33 am »
Team killed me then said a very offensive statement.

If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Amatsuka

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Amatsuka_of_bird
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 04:56:31 am »
The TK was accidental.  The statement wasn't and is quite clearly why he's posting again.

We totally need a rule like Meow mentioned in his sticky.

Please do everyone a favor and especially those admins who have to go through all those requests and make more use of the in game mute feature if people piss you off via chat.
Please think twice before you post a ban request while you are raging about something that just happened.

Military service taught me that sleeping a night over stuff before you are allowed to file a complaint really helps keeping the number of those down - so consider waiting a while.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...

Offline Amatsuka

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 05:21:52 am »
The argument in that thread is that I'm careless, but I think that lately I've been being more careful than ever.  I'm also getting more kills than ever.  The problem is that everyone who gets upset is fixating on one particular instance where I mess up a maneuver.  For every time I mess up a maneuver, I pull it off like three or four other times.  No one ever brings that up because who really cares if I do something right.  It's just all this negativity.

I'm not going to apologize every time I TK someone and I'm certainly not going to respond with hugs if people start demanding one or report me.  I've seen people "take back" their apologizes after someone reports them anyhow and I'm convinced that's why some people bother to begin with.  They don't like being reported and neither do I.

The fact is that I feel a little bad whenever I TK someone, but I try to get over it.  It's why I'll mess up a bunch right after TKing someone because I'm preoccupied with messing that up for about 30 seconds.  It's distracting and bad for my score.  I wish you'd stop getting killed by me already.

Every time I play, I try to win.  I don't go off and build weird things or force duels or whatever.  Even when I'm outnumbered and ranged, I've always fought until I ran out bolts or things to throw and then I'd go scavenge whatever weapon I can wield to go make my last stand.  I'm not the best player, but I am consistent.

Offline GiuseppeBlackRose

• Count
  • Renown: 270
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
  • GFORCE Godfather
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 10:49:25 am »
The argument in that thread is that I'm careless, but I think that lately I've been being more careful than ever.  I'm also getting more kills than ever.  The problem is that everyone who gets upset is fixating on one particular instance where I mess up a maneuver.  For every time I mess up a maneuver, I pull it off like three or four other times.  No one ever brings that up because who really cares if I do something right.  It's just all this negativity.

I'm not going to apologize every time I TK someone and I'm certainly not going to respond with hugs if people start demanding one or report me.  I've seen people "take back" their apologizes after someone reports them anyhow and I'm convinced that's why some people bother to begin with.  They don't like being reported and neither do I.

The fact is that I feel a little bad whenever I TK someone, but I try to get over it.  It's why I'll mess up a bunch right after TKing someone because I'm preoccupied with messing that up for about 30 seconds.  It's distracting and bad for my score.  I wish you'd stop getting killed by me already.

Every time I play, I try to win.  I don't go off and build weird things or force duels or whatever.  Even when I'm outnumbered and ranged, I've always fought until I ran out bolts or things to throw and then I'd go scavenge whatever weapon I can wield to go make my last stand.  I'm not the best player, but I am consistent.

Amatsuka Dont listen to him your my fave cav and its always a pleasure to Watch you keep doin what your doing !  :P :P

No one from remnant has enough skill or dedication to join my mafia, Sorry.

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 02:14:26 pm »
I was on when "this" supposedly happened.

I did not notice anything wrong.

Closing thread.

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.