Author Topic: [BAN] Destruction of Siege equipment in Deul  (Read 937 times)

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
[BAN] Destruction of Siege equipment in Deul
« on: January 05, 2013, 05:50:16 am »
Me and my friend Crutch Clutcher  were constructing items on NA3 and testing our aim with the catapult on another one of our friends alts(Lax_Referee). When we were trying to move our catapult to change our firing position, vyndvia came up and destroyed our catapult. I have heard from a few other players that this is against the rules, however it is not in the server rules. Screen shots are posted not sure if anything should be done.

Breaking it:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The name shortly after it being broken:

Also after it was broken it began glitching out still making the breaking particle effect while still moving slowly.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
Re: [BAN] Destruction of Siege equipment in Deul
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 01:46:23 pm »
I've contacted admins when people were griefing our siege equipment, things can be done I believe, but it's just rare to see any action being take IN game, I haven't see a thread on the forums yet.

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 05:09:14 pm »
Alright, so if this happens again I will contact the admins in nDitions. Most likely nothing needs to be done here then. Thank you :D

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 02:07:49 am »
Alright, so if this happens again I will contact the admins in nDitions. Most likely nothing needs to be done here then. Thank you :D

You're free to message me on Steam or hop in TS if I'm around. I'd be glad to step in and give a warning.

What I'd recommend doing is warn them that it is against the rules and let them know you're screenshotting and contacting an admin (whether you are or not).
If they continue to break siege equipment, say, another catapult, I'd call it griefing. It'd be pretty blatant at that point they're doing it just to mess with you.

It appears vyndvia is a STF, has no main or anything, so it's probably a new player messing around.
If it happens again though, go holler at an admin and let them know this isn't the first time.

Did he just break one catapult or did he stick around for awhile and cause problems?