Author Topic: Please give a warning to HoC and ourselves (Malta)!  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
Please give a warning to HoC and ourselves (Malta)!
« on: October 11, 2012, 12:56:14 am »

Before I can begin I must start with how this all started, otherwise it wouldn't make as much sense.

It all started about 2 months ago, when I left HoC for standard reasons.  The same old want of making your own faction, I'm sure some can relate.  Maybe even some bigger factions can, but the point of the matter is that I left.  Well about 5 hours in of leaving HoC I go onto NA 3, or 'duel', as I'm fighting and miserably losing, I see that some HoC members join.  As soon as I see that they're in some player slots, I immediately type 'I left HoC, I mean no harm by leaving' about 5 or 6 times to get the point across over a span of 5 - 10 minutes.  Well barely any response was made back to me.  Then after that, they end up all leaving and joining some other server.  So later, about 7:00 or 8:00'o clock, central, (I know I have this memorized), I receive the message that I'd been waiting for.  The evil dark cruel lord 'Bonesaw' of course had to have a say in this.  Directly from the MSG logs I bring you this! 

To:Malta_TECHNOKirby
Received:03/09/2012 06:48:03 PM
Traitor!
We shall shun you at every turn!

Now this may not be so insulting as you thought it might be.  But, if you know Bonesaw, you know that he was sincerely kicking me out of his friendly group, just like he does to other people who will be remained nameless.  So, out on an anger trip I went! I know this shouldn't have been sent, but I wanted to be left alone, and in my mind at the time I thought 'ripping him a new ass' would be the new solution, (of course it wasn't).

To:HoC_King_BoneSaw_TheCruel
Sent:03/09/2012 08:45:57 PM
Re: Traitor!
Listen Bonesaw, your dictatorsh- oh I'm sorry, clan. Is something that I was disgraced to be a part of, when we got all of that hate in the lobby and you said your getting 'sick of it', I murmured in the back of my head, it's because 'every one is getting sick of you'. I don't sit down and take someone's shit. Back whenever I would 'team wound' you, you'd say "All you did was kill me" in a smart ass tone. When all the time you'd hit me I would have to suck up and hold my frustration in just make you feel like your the boss. Your so blind to every little fucking thing. Even though I've only known you for 2 months I can read you like a fucking book. You're a weak man, next time you want to talk, make it a legitimate mature conversation, I told Dazed and the rest that I meant NO harm. But, you have to make it seem like you're the big man. Get out of my face.

Now of course over a long period of time, this would set the course of our long non-ending conflict.  I though have pictures of these non-ending conflicts! That I would like to post! And, hopefully end this, and put anyone that insults either one of us in major trouble, because this does need to stop.

And off to the pictures!!!!!!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

^^^^^ Making fun of my voice.  Not asking about my character lol.

^^^^ Nother voice joke

So these are some pictures of what's been going on over a period of time, infact literally as I was just typing this I just got a MSG from defodijabox that Galo (member of HoC) and a member of our faction started arguing.  Posted below!

As I was saying I'd like this to end fighting between us at minimum giving severe punishment in the future for any fights, because for the love of god it's pulling me out of the time that I play to defend ourselves in chat.
Thank you
-Kirby
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:41:35 am by LookItsMountNBladeMan »

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
Re: Please give a warning to HoC and ourselves (Malta)!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 01:09:32 am »

[edit] accidently posted, fail lol it'll be up in 30 mins.

mmm okay than? :?

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 01:40:45 am »
Done! Sorry Muki, the tab button wasn't working so I was just pressing space a bunch of times, and it just posted for some reason, so I had to fool around with the post.

Offline Pistachio

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pistachio Nuts (Helios) ROR
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 01:51:31 am »
Umm, I have to say, it is annoying sometimes. They always go in game and just trash talk Malta. It gets really annoying.

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Soturin
  • IRC nick: NeckBeard
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 01:52:00 am »
FREE HUGS

Offline Warborn304

• Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 139
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Saint_George_Zimmerman
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 01:53:10 am »
The best part is the trolling from Malta, where he initiates the arguments only to try to get US reprimanded.

Malta troll, best troll.

Also note that I'm sure RECRUITING in siege and other servers is against the rules...

FREE HUGS
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:57:44 am by Warborn304 »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 02:00:00 am »
Admins just start muting these people if they go off on stupid clan drama.

What you need to realize, HoC and Malta, is that no one else cares.  At all.  You're just spamming chat with really bad insults at each other.  At least be funny about it if you want people to enjoy what you have to say. 

If things crossed a line I would be the first to doll out bans, but all these arguments are about ban requests, teamspeak, clans.. just game related stuff.  Doesn't make it any less stupid, but I'm not ready to be banning people.

HoC and Malta, just do us a favor and think of better lines than "he's with ur mom luL"  Take the arguments to Steam, or just stop responding to each other.  Thanks.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 02:00:57 am »
The best part is the trolling from Malta, where he initiates the arguments only to try to get US reprimanded.

Malta troll, best troll.

Also note that I'm sure RECRUITING in siege and other servers is against the rules...

when someone asks if anyone was recruiting I simply respond that we are.  Simple.

Offline SMEGMAR

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Swag so dope, snapback rehab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 02:01:21 am »
This thread.
(click to show/hide)

Smegmar #1 NA HOC guy that actually doesn't suck dick at cRPG

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 25
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: HoC_Funesti_Equites, HoC_HeavyHitter_Monty, AND MANY MORE!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 02:02:30 am »
One of our clan mates reported him for teamwounding/teamkilling so then kirby responds "rofl so mad" and then continues to go on about how our whole clan is mad and all. He always threatens us with banning and reporting. All these screenshots are NOTHING compared to the shit that other people say about him and he doesnt give two shits about other people. He is all bent up in only reporting us because hes butthurt about our clan after he left. There were lots of people in our game that were saying kirby is annoying and needs to stop arguing. He just always blames everything on us because like I said before, hes butthurt.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 02:03:28 am »
HoC and Malta, just do us a favor and think of better lines than "he's with ur mom luL"  Take the arguments to Steam, or just stop responding to each other.  Thanks.

Alright,
the new recruit does not represent us, still needs to be broken in.  Understood completely, thank you for inputting.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 02:04:19 am »
you are not worth mine time, honestly, i do not know why i respond to this
you are just a bored 5y old kid, who asked to a weebo-faction to sent an army to oure faction
thats really fail

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 02:05:07 am »
One of our clan mates reported him for teamwounding/teamkilling so then kirby responds "rofl so mad" and then continues to go on about how our whole clan is mad and all. He always threatens us with banning and reporting. All these screenshots are NOTHING compared to the shit that other people say about him and he doesnt give two shits about other people. He is all bent up in only reporting us because hes butthurt about our clan after he left. There were lots of people in our game that were saying kirby is annoying and needs to stop arguing. He just always blames everything on us because like I said before, hes butthurt.

Take the arguments to Steam, or just stop responding to each other.  Thanks.

Offline Braeden

• Earl
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 53
  • I hear the sound of drums
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre?
  • Game nicks: Braeden_Sanguine
  • IRC nick: Braeden
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 02:06:01 am »
Order! Order!

This court is now ready to pass judgement on the case of HoC vs Malta.

It is our finding that you guys are totally not being bros.  Additionally, we find that since you are both members of an obscure video game where you fight with swords while pretending to belong to a specific group from the past, you should be bros.  Your lack of bro-dom is thus charged as an offense.  To this end, we enforce the following sentence:

Hug it out.

And please, do not force us to enforce the rules about griefing in chat.  If someone brings a complaint about such things, I will ban you for it and it will hurt.  HoC and Malta members, it is your responsibility to inform your members about this warning.  I will assume as of the 12th of November, 2012, that all of your members have been enforced and shall bump all punishments up to the "they have been warned" stage.

Seriously though, your groups are more alike than not.  You should be friends.

(click to show/hide)