Poll

Why did you come here?

To claim your troll behavior?
4 (8.7%)
To fap to my avatar?
16 (34.8%)
To deliver your hate message about the Fallen Brigayd?
6 (13%)
To hate on my old friend who use girl avatar?
6 (13%)
All the above!
14 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: [NA] Fallen_Dach  (Read 7342 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: [NA] Fallen_Dach
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2013, 05:36:03 am »
+1
This'll be my last post on the topic, it's quite a shit place for this discussion (even if it's entirely my fault for the discussion being here, did I tell you I was gay?).

I'm a sperg of the most disgusting variety, I did count up the downvotes on the first post, and there were 10, as far as I counted. Perhaps I made a mistake, I'm often guilty of them. I didn't inspect each name's profile, just put the names I recognized in that count. Anyway, you guys were upset because you couldn't (and still don't?) understand that it wasn't a "NERF ARCHERY" thread! It was a thread made after being frustrated by certain HX/HA players (and archers, but only very few of them are/were capable of the bundle of sticksry I'm upset about) insisting upon playing their hardest and longest when the teams have been taken down to 1v20 or so. Certainly too many enemies to reasonably get valor against. I'm not, nor was I in the least upset about an archer or anyone trying to get a win out of a 1v8 or smaller. It's possible, and it's not even that improbable. I just get really, REALLY irritated when my 1x is milked for 1-4 minutes by ONE SINGLE PERSON who isn't even capable of getting valor. That's all.

Personally, I think archery is, in fact, underpowered in many ways. The arrow weight change was a fucking stupid work-around to an issue that wasn't gigantic. My feelings are that archery looms are far too important to success as that class. I feel the stock ranged weapons should be buffed, and the loomed weapons nerfed slightly, if at all. The most important part is buffing the stock ranged weapons. Absolutely stupid that a new player is forced out of the class he wants to go because to be effective he's got to at least have some sort of loomed projectile/weapon.

On the other topic, I do not get frustrated simply because you folks often stay together on the periphery of the map. Of course, I think it's extremely gay to camp a hill instead of just staying together in the "normal" part of the map (normal is a shitty way to put it, just can't think of other words.). The problem is, the entire team must be together to win unless there are obvious outliers like a gigantic clan stack, or gigantic class stack. The issue lies with the fact that most teams will only press the W key straight out of spawn. They either

a)don't give a fuck about what I ask them to do
b)don't look at chat/don't speak english
c)intentionally do the opposite or at least something quite different than what I ask; the YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO effect.

So, in such a situation, the team that Fallen is on is forced to lose. It's not because you're bad, as most people simplify the issue. They see a bunch of Fallen, and they think "OH, ITS GG LOL FALLEN BADS" That's not it at all. You have plenty of talent and skilled players. When you guys have quite a lot on and you stay with the team, it's fuckin' awesome! And in fact, you've not gone off by yourselves in an irritating fashion in a while, although you've also had fewer active players on battle.

Basically, I wouldn't dislike nor tend to be hostile towards you if you didn't do that INSTANT TEAM GG BECAUSE 8 FALLEN CAMPED A HILL WHILE THE TEAM CHARGED IN. Of course your tactics are superior, and I don't mean that in a "lol fallen tactics" way. Genuinely, you're doing it right. The problem is, if a minority is doing it right while the majority is doing it wrong, the only way to win is to support the retarded minority.

Can you tell I fucking hate having 1x when I'm not playing badly? Gat damn multi system.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 01:26:58 pm by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2013, 06:16:42 am »
+1
Great post, would read again!  :)

But yeah like tears mentionned in is last post, we're kinda selfish when we're playing together!  :P :lol:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2013, 06:23:17 am »
lol, you mad, bro?

He mad.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.