Author Topic: Oh Dear Me!!!!! The beginnings of war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2811 times)

Offline yashichi

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Dorlando
Re: Oh Dear Me!!!!! The beginnings of war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2012, 04:24:30 am »
The clue is:

*whispers* "biblical punishment."

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 08:41:06 am »
+2
FUn times. Wuts the next step? Shivs?

I had fun, until I was the last one alive and got circle kicked to death (still fun).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline mandible/splinteryourjaw

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2012, 04:32:07 pm »
I tried to help, but I was too busy retreating all troops from the fist wall onslaught...left you to face the "kick circle of death" all alone  :mrgreen:

Trying to figure out the direction now...next battle just fists and stones, just stones with no one allowed to cross the river, stones and a few magical smoke bombs..........

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2012, 05:52:18 pm »
Lets do stones, smokebombs and maybe....shivs(?)(wooden practice daggers)

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2012, 07:04:54 am »
10,000 men shall die for each exclamation point used.

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline mandible/splinteryourjaw

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2012, 06:34:05 pm »
+1
Next episode:  (More to the point, but sacrificing the entertaining story...nobody cares anyway right  :wink:  )

A fight looked imminent due to Grandma Rectalharm's refusal to return the severed appendage. Much hateful verbal battering took place as tempers flared on both sides. The nomads charged the only bridge into the village. Grandma Rectalharm set up a formidable fist wall along the edge of the bridge. Mandible charged the fist wall and then broke to the side in an effort to attack the peasants from the back. There was no strategy on his part, just stupidity; for he wanted to use his backhand.

The peasants misinterpreted this move as an attempt to rush Rouncey in her stall. The fist wall broke to pursue Mandible just as Turboflex crashed into it, leaving many a peasant unconscious. Turboflex was quickly followed by Dino, Anders, Rhalzo, and Spainard as the peasants were beat into an uncoordinated mob.

Charging out and then being forced to fall back to the bridge, the peasants once again formed a fist wall. Turboflex again crashed into this fist wall. Unbeknownst to him the fist wall was a trap; a trap which quickly turned into a kick circle, a very devastating kick circle of death.

As the battle raged many a peasant fell to the nomads, but not nearly enough.  Soon the Nomads were forced to retreat.  With the crunching sound of many broken teeth under their boots, the peasants quickly reclaimed the unconscious bodies of 112 of their neighbors. The nomads attempted to reclaim their 36 fallen brethren, but were repulsed.  Rhalzo not hearing the call to retreat was left alone and quickly engulfed within a newly formed kick circle of death.

The nomads reluctantly returned to their encampment to consult their mage, Froyoyoyoyoyo the wizard.  Froyoyoyoyoyo prepared a recipe to create a magical weapon. A weapon that when used would provide a screen to enable the nomads to recover their unconscious fallen.

And so the battle continues;

Nomads
Have Nomad Armor, Nomad Boots, Practice Daggers, Wooden Sticks (kind of rare; to simulate being found on the ground,) Stones (plentiful because battle is on a riverbank,) and smoke bombs.

Peasants
Have assorted peasant clothes, peasant knives, throwing knives (kitchen ware,) wooden sticks, stones, and a couple cleavers.

previous battles results were 6 nomads vs 11 peasants, w/Dino knocking out 38 peasants himself.......36 nomads were lost and 112 peasants beat down.