Poll

What class did you respec to?

1h
1hcav
2h
2hcav
pole
polecav
melee (1:1:1 build aka max all melee wpf)
archer
ha
xbow
hx
throwing
horsebundle of sticksree
other hybrid

Author Topic: [Fallen] - The Fallen Brigade - (Recruiting Eu) - We are 3 years old!  (Read 120075 times)

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No good deed goes unpunished
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Everkistus
  • IRC nick: Everkistus

FALLEN BRIGADE

HEY WANDERER!

Have you sinned, have you commit a murder? Are you pushed to the edge of world by noblemen you offended? Were you born black, jewish, crippled, do people hate you for no reason at all? Or do you just like blood…

Just sit by and join the FALLEN BRIGADE, because we don't care what you’ve done. But we know The Cure for your inner Daemons. You know what we mean…. blood and steel, pillage and plunder!

Caladria will be shaken by death and horror. Cities shall be burned to the ground and all the nobles will fear us, because we shall trample them underfeet.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The time of good and neutral ones will soon be over, the time of the Brigade has come…

THE TEAM
It is not in a power of one man to lead, train, promote, manage, offer the fun for the big clan on his own if he wants to do it without compromises. Luckily we always had a luck on accepting active members that valued job for the Brigade and their regular members over their individual K:D ratios. We're always looking forward to recruit more active people with new ideas on how to make our clan better that one day can make it into the core of the Brigade - we will never be a "closed society".

RAMSESXXIX - Captain

Leader of the Brigade. Organizing the main stuff, making activity checks, setting up priorities for the clan, making our enemies tremble in our sight...

TOMAS - Deputy

Second-in-command of the Brigade, leads when Ramses is educating children in the ways of the Fallen...

EVERKISTUS - Recruiter & Jack-of-all-trades

Actively Sometimes recruiting new members, generally helping around...

LOKI - Former Captain

Now retired and has moved off into space, some still sees his ghostly appearance in battle...

BEAUCHAMP - Founder

Founder of the Brigade. Currently on a spirit quest in dota.

CLAN INFO

FOREWORD
In every gamers life there comes a time to decide. Joining a clan is a very simple choice, yet it is a very difficult decision.

The Fallen Brigade started in 2010 as a very small clan that opposed all those big shinny knight-like clans, fast growing bands of mercenaries or clans that were based on national themes. During the time we became one of the biggest truly international clans. We haven’t become one of the biggest clans because we wanted to be big, it just happened – but it happened not by chance but by choice – by choice of a hard work, being active, organizing events, making trainings, creating tournaments, by continually waging wars…. In 2013 Our Eu and NA parts split into their own respective clans.

Now we admit we want to be the biggest clan. But neither the biggest when it comes to number of players on the roster nor biggest by accepting only those that can manual block blindfolded. For our aim we need people that know that being a part of something bigger is not an easy task but a true challenge and a true responsibility…

THE BANNER

(click to show/hide)

BASIC INFO
Orientation: EVIL
Objectives: BLOOD AND KILLING, ROBBING CARAVANS,VILLAGE PILLAGING, DESTABILIZING THE WORLD
Way of fighting: IN THE DIRTY (most efficient) WAY
Items: OPTIONAL
Roleplaying: OPTIONAL

RESTRICTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Required
1. Use Fallen_ as a TAG in front of your name aka Fallen_*Something* after you have been accepted into the Brigade (Don't do a name change yet).
2. Use our banner.
3. Use our Forums, register with the same nick you use ingame / want to use ingame.
(click to show/hide)
4. Use Teamspeak when you play, even if you don't have a mic.
(click to show/hide)
5. And last but not least - don’t take the game too seriously.
(none of these rules stands above another one, all are of the same importance, all are just required)

Optional
1. Roleplaying (basic roleplaying is encouraged, you should know at least the history of the Brigade)
2. Items restrictions (no limits on weapons, a few recommendations/restrictions on armor)
3. Join our Steam group (all events, trainings and tournaments are announced beforehand via Steam)
4. Join our IRC channel (#fallenbrigade in quakenet, you can find password in our forums)
(click to show/hide)

ITEMS - RESTRICTIONS
(click to show/hide)

HISTORY/ROLEPLAYING
(click to show/hide)

MILITARY DOCTRINE
(click to show/hide)

RECRUITMENT
We are recruiting EU players. We offer fun, organized gameplay, events, tournaments, permanent effort to make the clan better. We expect you not to be pro player spending life for the clan, but you should be basically active knowing what the clan is doing etc.  If you want to apply to get into our clan, these are the things you should do:

1 - Reply to this thread that you are interested in joining and put some info about you that you think is important
2 - Go to http://fallenbrigade.enjin.com and create there a new account - the account name should be in the format of your future desired fallen name, aka "Fallen_Something"
3 - Wait for your account to be activated (this lasts from couple of minutes to 1 day). If it lasts longer than there is something wrong and you need to remind yourself in this thread.
4 - Fill the Application form in "Recruitment" tab and submit it. Some of our recruit admins will accept it and then you can post a thread into "Recruits Forum" where you can introduce yourself.
5 - In general we employ a short testing period for new members - during this time you should prove that you are mature, you value teamplay over soloing etc (all the very basic stuff). This testing period also serves in the opposite way - it will tell if you like gaming with us or not so you can make a final decision if you want to join our clan or not.
6. When you feel like you have got to know us and want to play with us, check "Recruitment" and click on "Request a vote". Take notice however, if you haven't been active and playing with us, or letting people know you somehow (TS, IRC, forums), members are inclined to vote no.

STRATEGUS SECTION
The Fallen Brigade is a part of The Coalition, which consists of us, Holy Roman Empire and Great Khans. We control the entire steppe area + some other random fiefs and are currently the biggest faction playing strategus both by players and land control. We can raid random characters in our land if they're carrying juicy goods or if we feel like it. If your clan wishes to trade or travel in our territory please contact our diplomats and reach some kind of agreement. Otherwise, you'll be raided just like anyone else. In terms of diplomacy, an enemy of our ally is an enemy of the Coalition.

DIPLOMACY SECTION

Allies:
HRE (Holy Roman Empire)
GK (Great Khans)

Vassals:

Enemies:

Enemy of Our Friends

Treaties

TOURNAMENTS, EVENTS, ACTIVITIES...
All the events and tournaments in this sestion are already finished and were organized by our clan.

ALL CRPG EVENTS
1st Event  - "Announcing representative democracy" - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2638.0.html

UNOFFICIAL FALLEN ONLY TOURNAMENTS
1st Tourney  - Champion: Fallen_Arek - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Sb6gaUW44
2nd Tourney - Champion: Fallen_Arek
3rd Tourney  - Champion: Fallen_Randomdude

OFFICIAL ALL CRPG INDIVIDUAL TOURNAMENTS
1st Tourney  - Champion: Fallen_Sorrow - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1791.0.html

OFFICIAL ALL CRPG CLAN TOURNAMENTS
1st Tourney  - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1926.0.html
2nd Tourney - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2225.0.html
3rd Tourney - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2905.0.html
4th Tourney - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3403.0.html
5th Tourney - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3577.0.html
6th Tourney - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3918.0.html
7th Tourney - http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,5234.0.html
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 09:34:49 am by Everkistus »

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Re: [Fallen] - The Fallen Brigade - (new clanthread)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 07:14:05 am »
+7
Requirements: 
1.  Teamspeak 3, server IP 176.9.48.138
2.  Register on our forums: http://fallenbrigade.enjin.com and fill the application form.
3.  Join the faction in clan ladder and start heading towards our lands in Strategus
5.  Use the orange scorpion as your banner until you get accepted to the clan, then click on "use clan banner"
6.  Read the first post in this thread carefully.

Suggestions:
1.  Try to look evil with your character.  Mustache twirling is encouraged!  Open helms are nice because they can show how evil you look, but evil-looking helms like the Klappvisor are also encouraged.

2.  Don't dress like a Templar (heraldic armor and shiny armors are discouraged but there are no strict requirements for gear)

3.  Use IRC and our forums actively. You will feel more at home in the clan and people will get to know you better.

Diplomacy:
Allies with HRE
Allies with GK
We form the Coalition.

Our faction is brown colored and we control the Steppe area in Strategus. 

Servers:
The Fallen Brigade is an Eu clan with strong player base. If we play on NA servers, we play with our Death Squad brothers. Members play on both EU and NA servers regularly.  We also fight strategus battles on both EU and NA servers.

The Fallen Brigade uses the HRE_Fallen_Training server for training and events.

The brigade also has a TS3 server shared with HRE and GK. The IP is 176.9.48.138

Extra Awesome Fun Fact: The Fallen Brigade has been at war with the most powerful enemy it could find since it's inception, and has never been at peace.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 10:16:12 am by Everkistus »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 07:19:30 am »
+2
first

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 07:50:31 am »
+4
Fantastic job Everkistus, I suggest a poll though, for tradition's sake.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 07:58:29 am »
+3
BUY LIFE ALERT.

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Miralay

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tsu, Miralay
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 08:07:45 am »
+1
Cool story bro

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 08:17:02 am »
+2
First page post *add something clever here*

...aww I can't choose 2 options in the poll. I play cav melee footman polearm!

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 08:40:12 am »
+2
Polls are a good idea IMO. I'll try to make a new poll every week to keep things interesting. Let's start with a true classic, a survey on which class each of us plays.

In the future, polls will be more diverse as well. I strongly recommend you discuss the poll topics in here. If you want to suggest a poll, please come to IRC and message me about it ;)

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 09:57:34 am »
+2
Nice thread guys!

btw. Tomas or ChopChop, one of you took screenshot i need last night.
Can you pm me link? ty guys!

Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 10:26:27 am »
+3
if u send me tears & thomas ingame faces i can make them into icons as the others have.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Everkistus

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 11:31:07 am »
+2
Yeah that sounds good Beau. I'll send them to you as soon as they get them. I'll also rework my face to celebrate this glorious new clanthread. It needs to be uglier.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 11:37:31 am »
+1
Can I be in the OP too? :(. Me want's some respect. Or should I become a trainer first or something :D

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 11:42:08 am »
+2
Can I be in the OP too? :(. Me want's some respect. Or should I become a trainer first or something :D

Even as official Di(m)plomate i am not mentioned so getting a official title wont help you :P

nice thread keep that thing BUMPED on page 1 ;)
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 11:54:01 am »
+2
Mentioning you Mike would be so-called bad advertising