Author Topic: Ban request on Ugly_Inocent_virgin.  (Read 2039 times)

Offline XiNiX

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request on Ugly_Inocent_virgin.
« on: June 07, 2012, 09:43:16 pm »
We started a map on DTV EU and there was rage all over the place when i got in, every minute there was a ban poll (80% of the time, other 20% was kick polls) so i said to everybody, that the next person who pulls another ban poll for not a single good reason would be kick polled by me.

This induvidual was Inocent_ugly_virgin, the vote passed (just) but it didn't take long before she was back, and ban polled me when she was able to.

I don't care how long the ban should be, you guys decide.

XiNiX

Offline Mr_tomato

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban request on Ugly_Inocent_virgin.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 09:56:44 pm »
Who you think you are? Each time i see you playing you act like you are the judge of the DTVserver.
Let me tell you my version of this poll. I have this char, the ugly innocent virgin. i dont play a lot with it and so my bowskills are very low, that means i only kill peasents at the moment and so i just stay at the virgin. That wouldnt be a problem, but since my name is also virgin, guys have fun by teamkilling me and that happens nearly each round. I mostly dont get upset, i cant make a lot for the team so its not so bad if i die. But this evening it made me angry because i could play ONE single round without getting tk. and you know what, everyone found i funny and no one made something against it. so i tried to make a poll against one of them. but then XiNix thinks: "ouh she makes truble, ouh i have no reason but kick her." and the worst thing is, she post this in the Ban Forum!!! I didnt make something illegal, i just want to play crpg, but this players like XiNiX pi**** me off! They think their the judge of the server! You're not an admin so just let it be!

The ugly innocent virgin

Offline XiNiX

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 10:05:42 pm »
It's good to hear your side of the story, my opinion on that would be to go just like me to the forums and don't let other players suffer from the rage that went on between you guys, i warned you all twice and you we're the 1st after my warning, so maby bad luck on your side, but it was uncalled for to ban poll me (the very thing I asked you all  to stop well before the warning).

On the part that i might act like i "own" the server or whatever you are pretty wrong in my oppinion,i just want the most amount of ppl enjoy this gamemode the much as possible.
If you don't like what i have to say, there is a mute button in he menu.

Offline Fnord

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 10:14:23 pm »
Pretty much everyone kept posting ban and kick polls, it was chaos. I don't think Ugly was one of the troublemakers though.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow.

Offline Tomatensalat

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 10:14:42 pm »
Thanks tomato for this post. Xinix is the worst player I've ever seen befor in DtV.. She is always howling around and order others how they have to play. Just shut up one time in a fucking game. I dont know why so many players like you and by the way I have a better idea: Ban XiNiX for unnecessary,  tiring, snooty and fucking arrogant commands and posts..

I just say something to you: Learn playing mount & blade and shut the fuck up!

One tip: play once the turtorial and play native single player campagne..

Lg

Tomatensalat

Answer for your new post: You must not warn someone, we have admins, and you are just a foolish normal player how has nothing to say!

Offline Mr_tomato

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 10:23:17 pm »
LoL do you know why i couldnt say why i wanted to ban you? because this guy i tried to kick before you kicked me had killed me again and so dead person dont speak! But thats not the point, muting you isnt the point too. I just find it totally aside that you want to ban me for polling for no reason, while you cant even justify it!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:31:28 pm by Mr_tomato »

Offline keirathor

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 10:28:11 pm »
That was a chaos, a lot of people started ban polls,someone killed the virgin, someone killed XiNiX (i am not sure who, but XiNiX knows that), i hope that someone taked some ImprPant. Also there were more people than Ugly inocent virgin.

Offline XiNiX

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 11:01:34 pm »
Thanks tomato for this post. Xinix is the worst player I've ever seen befor in DtV.. She is always howling around and order others how they have to play. Just shut up one time in a fucking game. I dont know why so many players like you and by the way I have a better idea: Ban XiNiX for unnecessary,  tiring, snooty and fucking arrogant commands and posts..

I just say something to you: Learn playing mount & blade and shut the fuck up!

One tip: play once the turtorial and play native single player campagne..

Lg

Tomatensalat

Answer for your new post: You must not warn someone, we have admins, and you are just a foolish normal player how has nothing to say!

This gamemode is for every one to enjoy, i love playing it but i think the lack of coordenation is making it hard to get far on this gamemode. I love to give others advice or just say good things about the team to get morale up, and making it in my opinion nicer. Ofcourse there are players that don't want to or care to work together, for these players i'm a pain in the nuts i know, my advice would be if you don't want to read what i have to say, just mute me, it's not that hard.

Offline XiNiX

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 11:05:18 pm »
LoL do you know why i couldnt say why i wanted to ban you? because this guy i tried to kick before you kicked me had killed me again and so dead person dont speak! But thats not the point, muting you isnt the point too. I just find it totally aside that you want to ban me for polling for no reason, while you cant even justify it!

I know i know i know, like i said  before, i asked around 2 or 3 times to stop the polls, then i said the next one who ban pols the next person without any good reason will be kick polled by me, 4 sec later is said I warned you alll. still you syarted a poll, so i just polled you in the hope it would pass and make others stop ( i have nothing against you personnaly) it's just that you didn't understand my motivation on why i polled you. This is my justification, solide in my opinion.

P.S. when i said that i was gonne poll the next person who would start a "useless" poll. i said it at the very start of the round, so everybody had the chance to say something, that your kind of "fighting style" gets you TK'ed by other on purpose makes it not my fault that you couldn't respond to my text, maby wait 10 min till you can talk again, it's not that hard to wait and be patience, just don't let youre hyper active teenage (?) brain get you into "trouble" by making decision with your emotions instead of taking time to think what's "best".

I don't feel like taking this any further, my final thoughts are:  1 Me kicking you was nothing personal, you kinda got personal to me wich was not at all needed (imo).
                                                                                                  2 No ban should be done on you any more, i got the reason behind your ban polling actions wrong (i didn't want to waste time to figure out every                                 
                                                                                                     detail about every poll, i just did the things to make the server enjoyable to others as fast as i possibly could. And i don't need revenge on you
                                                                                                     by still suggesting a ban.
                                                                                                  3 I think you should ask every other player in the server if he/she is ok with you in server contributing near to nothing to the team (i would almost
                                                                                                     call it active leeching).

P.S. sorry for the many modifications, should have waited longer before is saved the message  to make sure i discribe the most clear picture i could.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 02:17:03 am by XiNiX »

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 10:21:47 am »
NIce to see a DTV drama thread ^^

Im gonna be checking the logs later today to try and sort this out.

Offline Aljo

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Using hammer outside construction sites since 2009
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Principality of Ultio
  • Game nicks: Aljo
  • IRC nick: Aljo
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 10:34:16 am »
Tomato and tomatensalat, allies in this fight for dominance!  :lol:

I declare this a new soap opera of cRPG

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 01:30:45 pm »
XiNiX might not be an admin but he is one of the most team orientated players Ive met there and I play DTV with him a lot. I was not there in this particular round but I want to emphasize that I only have good things to say about him.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline yart

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2012, 02:51:06 pm »
+1 with xenox...

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2012, 03:24:04 pm »
Instead of banning the ugly innocent virgin I'd rather bang her.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2012, 08:56:27 pm »