Author Topic: EU_cRPG_HRE inequitable permaban by Krampe_HRE  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
EU_cRPG_HRE inequitable permaban by Krampe_HRE
« on: March 13, 2012, 10:41:48 pm »
Hoiz.

I was playin on the HRE-server a few minutes ago and got permabanned without warning or reason.

I was standing a few steps away from the wall and shooting at some guys that were standing on the upper part of the ladder. My stats were okay and I "only" hit two of my teammates accidentally when I played on the map. I was very careful with not hitting anyone and I always said "Sry".

Suddenly I got the message that I was banned permanently.

It is known that CotgS and HRE have some issues with each other, but for us this always stays on the forums and official servers and we don't go to the HRE-servers to flame around.
I have to admit I wanted to say something about their pissyellow colours, but I did not, because I just wanted to play a little and did not want to stress anybody.

After I got banned I had CotgS_Mad_the_Wild ask them why I got banned and he stated "Insulting". Since I know the only lines I wrote were "Sry" that can not be. If he is still angry because I trolled him a few weeks ago on the forums it is nothing more but vigilantism, what, as far as I know, is not permitted by the cRPG administration.

Obviously that ban was not legit in any way and there should be concequences for the abusation he committed.

Link to a steam-screenshot of the ban (no lines were spoken by me before, no teamkills by me before):
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/505766656341420900/AF918AD52873A8AE5A04DE7C3047B7B503389012/
The question for the reason and the answer (3 lines below):
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/505766656341944640/3DEEE57770698C6ED99F45688CD268491D84FDCC/
Translation:
CotgS_Mad_the_Wild: hey krampe, why did niemand get banned?
krampe_HRE: insulting

That ban was low, even for HRE and the "war" between us. I used to think higher of you guys...
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
[EU_cRPG_HRE] krampe_HRE
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 10:52:49 pm »
Link to my complain-thread:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,27838

It is not right that an admin simply permabans people he does not like from the servers. Dear krampe, we are not in ~1944 anymore. (And even then it was morally absolutely incorrect.)

There is nothing wrong with having an eye on people you don't like and treating them a bit harder - in my opinion - but permabanning them on sight is not what a real man would do.

Dear krampe, let me give you some friendly (I really mean it.) advise: While administrating on a server behave like an admin. Be fair. Be consequent. Don't let your personal feelings interfere with your work. We may be enemies in words, and in strategus... but your anger and hate against me should not affect your work as a good admin in any way... sadly it did.

That is my feedback. Thanks for reading it. Thanks for caring (or not).

Solbless and Good night.
--Niemand
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: [EU_cRPG_HRE] krampe_HRE
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 11:01:03 pm »
Link to my complain-thread:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,27838

It is not right that an admin simply permabans people he does not like from the servers. Dear krampe, we are not in ~1944 anymore.

Wow, a guy is German so you pull the WWII card.

Don't be such an asshole.

Edited for the Gnjus comment.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:27:01 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 11:04:13 pm »
Wow, a guy is German so you pull the WWII card.

Don't be such an asshole.

Protip: Niemand is German as well.  :wink:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:05:58 pm by Gnjus »
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 11:19:13 pm »
well, i couldn't get the point of stating 1944 in this case.

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 11:37:50 pm »
Everyone that was against/disliked-by the "administration" got "banned". That's what I wanted to express here. I think krampe is intelligent enough to understand it.

I don't think I get unbanned on the HRE_server, so I don't care if that card is not understood as my strange humor or not.

And I am frankonian, not german. For outsiders there may be no real difference but for frankonians there is.

Now back to feedbacking, please. This is not a WW2- or Niemand-discussion-thread or something like that. we have enough of that kind. :D

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 11:42:59 pm »
Now back to feedbacking, please. This is not a WW2- or Niemand-discussion-thread or something like that. we have enough of that kind. :D

Can I pull the "you started it" card?  :wink:
Dear krampe, we are not in ~1944 anymore. (And even then it was morally absolutely incorrect.)
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 11:54:17 pm »
Sadly, you can't. The card's in my hand. ;)

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
Re: EU_cRPG_HRE inequitable permaban by Krampe_HRE
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 12:05:27 am »
We have no issues with CotgS and certainly don't go around and ban strategus enemies. But a racist little flame troll like you is simply not welcome. There are plenty of other servers to play on and a whole forum to further your cause and continue your little troll campaign.

Have a nice day my dear Niemand.

Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 12:15:22 am »
  • You are allowed to kick/ban people that intentionally disrupt the gameplay but you are not allowed to kick or ban almost all players except your clan/friends to work around the no password rule.
    If behavior like that is reported it will be investigated, if your server does not qualify as a public server anymore it will be disconnected.

This rule is there so clans can if the like remove people from their server without any reason.
If they do it to lots and lots of people we will intervene.

Please settle this like every other bans, community server admins do not get their own threads.
(Merged them)

Also most inofficial servers only got 30 minute and perma bans so this ban might not be permanent.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 01:32:50 am »
If you got no issues with CotgS playing calmly and peacefully on your server then why did I get banned? I did not troll you for a few weeks so you really have to be frightened by me. Sorry that I appear so overwhelming for you.

At this time there was no other (siege)server, otherwise I would not have been on your server. I only joined twice or three times on the HRE-server, in my whole playtime and usually avoid going there, since I don't want any incidents happening there. The server is your "home" and I usually respect that.
I did not troll or make any racist comments on your server. Also I did not insult anyone. Just had some few rounds of nice gaming there. Wasn't even in the mood for a fight with you guys. I did not block tight ways, teamkill/intentionally teamwound anyone or suicide even once. So I did NOT intentionally disrupt the gameplay at all. I made two teamhits which I apologised for.

Next time you can try to just ask me to leave. Maybe I will troll around a bit and make fun of you - or tell you that I will leave in a few minutes (didnt want to play longer than one hour at all) and leave then. You may underestimate me quite a bit. If you try to talk to me, I can show some respect and understanding.

And nope, this is not my "little troll campaign", this is a break of rules that I, as some kind of human being, can not tolerate. I would not kick HRE guys from my server if I had one (yes I know, you would not join there, but this is an IF-statement) and I did not think that you would be that childish (since you call us childish - what is obvious, if you consider our clan-name).

@Meow there was no rule against topics for "community-server admins" in the sticky topic of the feedback-forums so please put one there. Even with common sense I could not figure out that rule. ;)

To be honest I dont care how long that ban is going. I got banned without commiting any rule-breaks. And that is not right. But whatever. I just hope that does not happen again in any way.

PS: HRE, feel honoured. This was my first ban in Warband since I play it. ;)

Offline witchhunter

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Saxony
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Lothar_Duke_of_Saxony_HRE
  • IRC nick: ^30mc_HRE
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 01:13:52 pm »
There are no issues between CotgS and HRE. There are only issues between HRE and you, you alone. You have insulted us, as a clan, on various occasions, in the forums, in irc and on the game servers. Just because you didnt do it recently doesnt mean it is undone.
Also your humor is not strange, it is rather disgusting. It doesnt matter if you label yourself as a Franconian or a German, you are just a shame for us all.

Next time you can try to just ask me to leave. Maybe I will troll around a bit and make fun of you - or tell you that I will leave in a few minutes (didnt want to play longer than one hour at all) and leave then. You may underestimate me quite a bit. If you try to talk to me, I can show some respect and understanding.
Nice contradiction here: What will you do? Troll and make fun of us or show respect and understand?
I think this time our message is very clear and cannot be misunderstood. You were booted out and there is no way back. And it is just you, not CotgS.

Omnium mores, tuos imprimis observato.

<@Urist> well HRE take their medival theme very serious and so is their ban/unban system ancient