Author Topic: Unity of the CHURCH  (Read 28163 times)

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
Re: Unity of the CHURCH
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 08:30:36 pm »
Now is a good time to pull a merc/nordmen and declare we lost interest in strat long time ago and leave our villages. Cause when the fight is not on our terms we wont fight, right lads? right? I dont think so. The rivers will run red with your blood
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 09:20:44 pm »
I heard the current Pope consorts with a mistress. Truly an offense to our lord that one of the cloth is so unable to control his baser urges.

HERECY! When we are done watering the desert with pagan blood, I'm sure the Inquisition will find time to deal with YOU!
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 09:30:52 pm »

(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 11:37:18 pm »
Pope Bredeus I Samarra Castle

"All who die by the way, whether by land or by sea, or in battle against the pagans, shall have immediate remission of sins. This I grant them through the power of God with which I am invested. O what a disgrace if such despised and base clans, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of chadz! With what reproaches will the Lord overwhelm us if you do not aid those who, with us, profess the chadzian religion! Let those who have been accustomed unjustly to wage private warfare against the faithful now go against the infidels and end with victory this war which should have been begun long ago. Let those who for a long time, have been robbers, now become knights. Let those who have been fighting against their brothers and relatives now fight in a proper way against the Nords. Let those who have been serving as mercenaries for small pay now obtain the eternal reward. Let those who have been wearing themselves out in both body and soul now work for a double honour. Behold! on this side will be the sorrowful and poor, on that, the rich; on this side, the enemies of the Lord, on that, his friends. Let those who go not put off the journey, but rent their lands and collect money for their expenses; and as soon as winter is over and spring comes, let hem eagerly set out on the way with God as their guide."

Free peoples of Calradia i beseech you to pick up your weapons and lay down your lives in defence of the one true religion. If we fail then the land will delve into darkness. Kittens will be sacrificed to whatever god the heretics worship at the time and the light will fade forever.

O Crux ave, spes unica,
    hoc Passionis tempore!
    piis adauge gratiam,
    reisque dele crimina.
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2012, 09:37:21 pm »
I'd say divine powers showed who they truly favor in this conflict at Habba.
Don't.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2012, 10:01:23 pm »
Grey Order vs Crusader Alliance

It's a big surprise, because the roster was buged and we had about 15 players less.

Probably God Wills It!
(click to show/hide)
Give up!
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 10:10:59 pm by Harpag »

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2012, 11:27:06 pm »
We will give up when your treacherous order will sunk in hell

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012, 09:08:10 pm »
Congratulations on your victory at Mawiti, i was shocked to see some devilry with the ladders.
Turtles

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012, 09:37:23 pm »
Congratulations on your victory at Mawiti, i was shocked to see some devilry with the ladders.

so you liked that blackmagic trick?

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline ThePoopy

• Earl
  • Renown: 411
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • .l..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: PolePoop
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2012, 09:44:03 pm »
casi dont let this give you eny ideas

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2012, 09:58:48 pm »
It's a big surprise, because the roster was bugged and we had about 15 players less.
(fixed your spelling a bit)
We all have had big roster difficulties, the difference being we are not gonna cry about it. Now back to the topic at hand:

From the annals of record compiled by Guy, Bard of the True Faith, Soldier of the Light, Knight Templar:

AGAINST our nature, we have held back our troops to slow the heretics advance, giving the noncombatants and innocents under our protection time to escape the rape and pillage of these pagan deamons. At the same time The Great Asinus (equus africanus) chose this moment to test the faith of several of our key Knights, who had to make pilgrimage to their spots of seclusion. But all was not in vain! The bravest of our martyrs held the enemy at key locations for long enough, even though our enemy came clad in skins of steel only the very mightiest could even scratch. I am proud to say not one believer fell back.

The sacred Relics (Including Armagan's Kebab Stick and the Tail that was not Pinned on) have been taken beyond the reach of these unbelievers, and even as I pen this journal, our supplies and tasty snacks pour into the last bastion of decency in this Godforsaken sandy hellhole. This was once a land of peace, where the arts and learning flourished, and now it seems this corner of Calradia will be plunged into darkness. During these dark and troubled times it is difficult to keep the faith, and only the knowledge of the glories to come leave me unquestioning.

Soon will come the day when we have evacuated all those who cannot fight, when all articles of power are secured, and the vile and despicable nature of these serpents is laid bare for ALL to see. OH HOW I DREAM OF THAT DAY! When we will no longer fall back, the very holy Pope Bredeus will raise his scepter high and say the words that release us. And we WILL ride out and make our boldness KNOWN! Too long for my likeing have we held ourselves in check. But time has shown there is no reasoning with these heathens. They are enslaved to their dark lords and ruled by violence, and as such ONLY violence in return will curb their wrath. We have given so much, but our faith grants us untapped resources the likes of which these pagans cannot even IMAGINE!

On that day, with our Most Revered Grand Masters riding at our head, we will meet the godless on the field, and I SHALL WADE IN THEIR BLOOD! For it has been proven once and again, we need fear no enemy, no odds are too high, for unlike our enemy who like to sculk in ally and cul de sac, once WE are released on the field, ALL will flee before us. And right they are to do so for the Holy Wrath we will unleash makes even me tremble. But I WILL revel in it. My only regret is that so many souls will be lost to the Light, for now we will no longer offer conversion, we will simply Purge this herecy from the face of the World.

There is no longer patience for more than One God in this continent. We have discovered anew our purpose, we have counted our enemy and taken their measure. We have noted their names. We have recorded their deeds. To those who have moved against us: I offer a prayer for you, but I warn you now, treasure each day and count it, for they are numbered. By the Grace of God, you will Rue the Day you thought yourself above our Lord, for we are implacable and WE ARE COMING!

FOOTNOTE: when we meet next in battle, I shall listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q&feature=related while all you will hear is the lamentations of your fallen. See you there! :D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 10:04:56 pm by BlindGuy »
I don't know enough

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 11:56:50 am »
+1
Why you protecting this damned Pope? This heretic brings you to the wrong way. He prefer to see his own faction in complete ruin, than to pass the position to the right person. You pay a high price for his demoralization and corruption. You're are probably not able to reform and survival instinct is also a stranger for you. Surrender the papacy or die from the hand of humble monks!

Gentlemen,

Both battles have given us a lot of fun. I must admit that you fight very bravely. Congratulations. There is no malice. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but probably better to lose than to be bored. We all gather armies to use them. Otherwise, the whole game is pointless. If you lose this war, I'm pretty sure, that you find a new place for building a new armies very soon and it's really OK  :wink:  Personally, I don't have any objections to you. Instead calling us the grey bitches, better get ready to defend Iqbayl and Fishara. We have a debt to you, but don't worry. We'll give you everything back, including compensation for delay. Details will be discussed later. As soon as we finish the war, we will offer you a lasting peace. Please, don't be mad.

PS. BlindGuy - I know perfectly that my English is terrible, so feel free to correct my mistakes  :wink:  I must try to learn something, so don't be rude ...or GTFO...

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 07:12:49 pm »
Blindguy your so funny. If you think a small reference to a roster bug when reporting a crushing defeat of the Templar scum is crying about something then I cannot wait to see how much crying you guys are gonna do over the duration of this campaign.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2012, 07:25:14 pm »
I don't think you quite understand plazek, we had a similar problem at mawitit, were around 15 players down as well. Against the superior gear and players that your brought it was quite significant.

Anyway, there's no crying from Templars. Don't start flaming.
Turtles

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2012, 07:27:37 pm »
+2
Well of course Grey had superior players, you're Templars after all.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.