Author Topic: [ban]Lady _Petreya  (Read 777 times)

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
[ban]Lady _Petreya
« on: February 13, 2011, 10:45:35 am »
As a fellow admin I would like to let you know about a player that is constantly team damaging but however not totally killing teammates.

I have witnessed this several times with my own eyes.  As I am sure other players have seen it.  I have pointed it out in chat several times as well.

I can deal with it because I have a shield and I do not mind blocking my own teammates attacks.

Be nice if you can ban this person if not I will understand since I am not part of the Northern Alliance or ATS.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 01:49:55 pm by EyeBeatWomen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline FuFu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Skilless_Spammer/ Hospitaller_FuFu
Re: [ban]Lady _Petreya
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 12:51:52 pm »
The admin staff will not ban anyone without proof of rule violations.  If you have screenshots or video of someone breaking the rules on the 100 man we may be able to help.  With that said, what we can do is keep that players name in mind and watch them when we are online.

Being part of ATS, Hospitaller or the Northern alliance has zero to do with the rules.  Every player including players in the mentioned clans/alliances even the admin staff are expected to follow the rules and if they can't would find themselves in a timeout. 

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 01:43:46 pm »
The admin staff will not ban anyone without proof of rule violations.  If you have screenshots or video of someone breaking the rules on the 100 man we may be able to help.  With that said, what we can do is keep that players name in mind and watch them when we are online.
It is hard to prove what I claimed up there with just screen shots since there are no actual kills.  I however saw many complaints from other players.   As soon as I notified everyone in ALL CHAT about it I be came the target which like I said was not a problem since I had a shield.

Next time I guess I will fire up the fraps.  I would of earlier but I am on a new reformatted comp.  Need to reinstall it.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 01:49:28 pm by EyeBeatWomen »

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline FuFu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Skilless_Spammer/ Hospitaller_FuFu
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 02:54:28 pm »
Read the Pm I sent.

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 03:34:45 pm »
I have absolutely nothing to do with this, what with being EU and all. But if so many people were complaining about this lady, why not just give the time and server and let the admins check the logs? If there are 10 people complaining about 1 person that seems pretty conclusive for a timeout.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 02:34:15 am »
Be nice if you can ban this person if not I will understand since I am not part of the Northern Alliance or ATS.

As a fellow admin i'd like to remind you that I've banned hospitaller...eastern tsardom, and...yes ats. Since all northern empire members have access to ats vent, they don't have to post to get unbanned...which is perhaps why you havnt seen it. Or it might have to do with you being banned for a while yourself so maybe you missed the rare situation.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 05:32:10 am »
Since no relevant information has be acquired pertaining toward the OP I'll be locking and moving this subject. Best I can do is keep the name in mind.