Author Topic: Looking for members for my caravan,active players.  (Read 501 times)

Offline MacLeod_

• Baron
  • Renown: 131
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • There can be only one....Winner of each round.
    • View Profile
    • A Singleplayer Manual
  • Faction: The Highland Clan,KUTT
  • Game nicks: (Crpg)Sword_for_hire,MACLEOD_
Looking for members for my caravan,active players.
« on: November 25, 2011, 03:15:52 am »
Hello this is Randalf Macleod and I run a moderately successful caravan. It is only me,and how things are looking in strat raiders,etc; I will need a couple guys that are active to take control of any battles that happen when I am not around.(I am around a few days a week more or less) All though this is a neutral getup,I will require you to have friends and maybe some clan connects so you can ask for help if a battle arises. The only other requirements are TS if possible,not in another clan,and you need to use my faction on strat so that I can rank you high enough for the battle setups. PM me here to let me know or leave a post,and please post only if it is a possible yes answer. No need to beat around the bush.  :D

EDIT: No responses in a week as in yes's so let me clarify more. This is a mercenary recruitment I would like to add you on steam maybe chat with you and play some crpg with you to know your worth my time,but there is no strings attached if you wished to stop or join a clan,or whatever I am not going to care,if you give me at least a days notice so I can move my goods to a safer spot.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 07:57:06 pm by Tacticalhl »
Devilize vrs. MacLeod
visitors can't see pics , please register or login