Author Topic: Artle looking for able warriors against barbarian banditry [7am GMT thu]  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Trael

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Artle
Seems that there is some random hooligans trying to attack me and my company while i was peacefully travelling and I'am willing to share pleasure of teaching them lesson not to try these pointless random acts of violence on honest honorable travellers.

In my posession I have 44 troops and gear for all melee classes and for couple of archers.
Battle will happen at 0800 server time at thursday.

There is good change of gaining victory against these bandits at this time!

Link to battle sign up: http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming&battleid=160

Unfortunatelly at this time i cannot promise plated chargers or lordy black armors, but said weapons and armors should be sufficient and effective enough on our skilled hands to defeat some random ruffians at this point.

I am very willing to accept people to fight in my combat, since I will not be able to attend battle myself, thanks to my studies. Help me now and I will remember it and try to return favor as soon as opportunity presents itself.

I say we put stop to this insanity and rudeness of attacking people randomly.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 01:44:57 am by Trael »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Artle looking for able warriors against barbarian banditry [7am GMT thu]
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 06:26:21 pm »
Where were you attacked?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 09:29:13 pm »
What time (pacific) will you be accepting people at?

Offline Trael

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 12:41:49 am »
Battle will happen at midnight on pacific time zone (if i counted right... you people should be -7 GMT).

since i am personally on +2 GMT... my time is 9 hours in advance compared to you, so ill be going to sleep within ½-2 hours of writing this... and getting up something like 1½-2 hours before battle and going to press accepts at that time. I will also try to get to press accepts after that.

After arming my troops just before this I dont currently have much at all gold on my char and this is early par t of this strategus round, so people who are asking things like 500 gold or so from their services, no one is going to pay that much at this point of strat and i can in advance tell no can do with accepting you.

I can provide you with troops and arms for tactical and potentially victorious battle, but atleast at this point cant provide you with gold to make it some sudden goldmine. Im totally allright with paying 1-3 golds or some coffee money to all who want that, so if you have principle of not fighting for totally free you dont have to leave empty handed after victory.

There is still little over 7 hours untill battle from moment im writing this.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 12:48:05 am »
Battle will happen at midnight on pacific time zone (if i counted right... you people should be -7 GMT).

since i am personally on +2 GMT... my time is 9 hours in advance compared to you, so ill be going to sleep within ½-2 hours of writing this... and getting up something like 1½-2 hours before battle and going to press accepts at that time. I will also try to get to press accepts after that.

After arming my troops just before this I dont currently have much at all gold on my char and this is early par t of this strategus round, so people who are asking things like 500 gold or so from their services, no one is going to pay that much at this point of strat and i can in advance tell no can do with accepting you.

I can provide you with troops and arms for tactical and potentially victorious battle, but atleast at this point cant provide you with gold to make it some sudden goldmine. Im totally allright with paying 1-3 golds or some coffee money to all who want that, so if you have principle of not fighting for totally free you dont have to leave empty handed after victory.

There is still little over 7 hours untill battle from moment im writing this.
Even if you accept them, you don't have to pay them. You chose the amount you want to send after (or if you want to send at all).
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 01:05:30 am »
seems for a righteous cause, i'll sign up for you mate  :)

Offline Trael

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 09:04:43 am »
I wish to thank everyone.

Unfortunately ATS fools were able to gain slight victory with their bigger force and rain of arrow... but not without cost. We estimate that battle ended up costing them more that they gained and if not enough at this moment, future may bring the balance to costy side for them becouse of this random aggression they are going with.

Thank you and untill next time.