Author Topic: [EU] Thomek  (Read 49727 times)

Offline Unreal

• Belieber
  • Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Immortal
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • Game nicks: Nord_Unreal / Nord_Surreal
  • IRC nick: [U]nreal
Re: [EU] Thomek
« Reply #435 on: November 14, 2012, 07:52:38 pm »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 16, 2012, 11:18:25 pm »
+1
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 07:14:54 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 28, 2012, 09:50:25 pm »
+6
For an official admin who carries himself with such an affection of good judgement, casting off over 30 pages of criticism as trolls, it seems you are lacking in the one and only quality expected out of a video game administrator.  Common sense.

Because nothing says "12 hour ban for leeching" on EU_2 siege like someone on defense standing by the flag, right?  No warning, no chat, no checking of my score or kills or active playing for the past hour.  Just an instant ban on the NA ping person in a dress, weapon in hand, standing by the flag, because I wasn't twitching around spamming feints in the air with a +3 katana.

The only leeching going on was you bleeding away your credibility of good decision making.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #438 on: November 28, 2012, 11:23:53 pm »
+1
Smoothrich, I repeatedly watched you standing still doing nothing at all, through several rounds. I think I kicked you once, but you were back standing still there.

Looked like leeching to me. Tbh I thought it was an impersonator. And believe me, leeching is a serious problem on EU2.

But nvm, I'll unban you since you seem to really be Smooth :)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 11:28:31 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #439 on: November 28, 2012, 11:30:06 pm »
+1
Thomek always make the right choice :

-right in banning leecher
- right in unbannig him if he explain his case there...

I say THOMEK is a GREAT admin ! Go ahead like this ! You are in right way ! Don't listen QQers and jealous...

PEPE LOVES YOU THOMEK !
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #440 on: December 09, 2012, 01:57:50 am »
Speaking in the words of another person I too have to note a misbehaviour of Thomek in his actions as admin. He seems to be judging strongly spontaneously and sentimentally and tends to prejudge easily, if he has recognized someone in his opinion as potential rulebreaker.

The case is about muting that first doesn't sound like a big thing but it turned out that the mute was without justification but simply because Thomek didn't want to hear from the player. This time as it seems nothing had been done by him that was offensive in chat, he wasn't spamming not insulting. Only asking to Thomek if he could apologize for his teamhit. This might be troll or not, but it's no reason to mute someone for half an hour. The right choice would have been to use the option that the player is only muted for you and not muted in game.

As unimportant as this seems it's showing that Thomek might be a bit too hasty in his decisions if he has already prejeduces on certain players and can't be objective as admin. This is the right place where this is belonging so I'm leaving this here.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #441 on: December 09, 2012, 09:10:54 am »
Thomek muted me because I told people he called me a swede (which he did). Then when he tried to unmute me he had a "bug" that made it impossible. Lies! Lies I say!

I demand compensation! Hopefully in the way of sexy Thai ladyboys massaging me :D

Oh, and Thomek shall forever be called "that Swede" by me without being allowed to retaliate. :D
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Azlanek

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • The post is over to the left
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Khagataz, Azlanek
« Reply #442 on: December 31, 2012, 04:12:25 pm »
Meh, you're a troll anyway. :P

If criticising people who try nevertheless to make your game easier is the way to release your pressures, then that it shall be. Just know that the admin is the real martyr here. ;)
The post is up there

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #443 on: January 02, 2013, 10:36:40 am »
+1
I demand compensation! Hopefully in the way of sexy Thai ladyboys massaging me :D

wtf
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #444 on: January 02, 2013, 11:14:09 am »
+1
wtf
I am not surprised... not at all!  :oops:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #445 on: January 02, 2013, 06:30:46 pm »
wtf
Silence, knave! Go be homosex somewhere else!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #446 on: April 03, 2013, 12:11:50 am »
+1
Changes map because he wants to & didn't allow a poll. Soon as map comes on with a hug hill he doesn't like it as he is a ninja so he abuses his admin and makes an excuse saying "unbalanced". But the map was not unbalanced. Yet the next map one team wins 4-0 so where is his excuse to say a map is unbalanced.
10:56 PM <Ninja_Thomek> it was a random plains, very favorable to one side so i changed it
10:56 PM <Ninja_Thomek> basically 1 side spawned on a huge mountain
10:56 PM <Ninja_Thomek> other team on flat plain
10:58 PM <jtobiasm> yes so?
10:58 PM <jtobiasm> you didnt give the map a chance
10:58 PM <jtobiasm> the team who spawned on the flat
10:58 PM <jtobiasm> won the first round
10:58 PM <jtobiasm> so you cant say its unbalanced can you?
10:59 PM <jtobiasm> map after a team won 4-0
10:59 PM <jtobiasm> why didnt you change that map
10:59 PM <jtobiasm> that was unbalanced I guess
11:01 PM <jtobiasm> so your unbalance statement is not valid
11:02 PM <jtobiasm> so you obviously abused your admin

Offline Lennu

• Marshall
  • Renown: 774
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Lennu
  • IRC nick: Lennu_
« Reply #447 on: April 03, 2013, 12:34:47 am »
+1
Well, IMO the random plains was horrible. It's real pain to fight on a mountains like that and the other team had clear advantage from the hills. Altho nothing really forced the other team that spawned on the flat area to actually go straight without using the terrain cover provided by the hills around the map. It was just plain stupidity to stay on the flat area  :lol:
Still, mountains are a pain in the ass to fight on for every class. So I think it was a right decision from Thomek to switch the map into arena. (it's not on the rotation so I think it makes a nice change aswell)

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #448 on: April 03, 2013, 12:41:12 am »
+1
Well, IMO the random plains was horrible. It's real pain to fight on a mountains like that and the other team had clear advantage from the hills. Altho nothing really forced the other team that spawned on the flat area to actually go straight without using the terrain cover provided by the hills around the map. It was just plain stupidity to stay on the flat area  :lol:
Still, mountains are a pain in the ass to fight on for every class. So I think it was a right decision from Thomek to switch the map into arena. (it's not on the rotation so I think it makes a nice change aswell)

They didn't have an advantage though, like I said to him on IRC the team who spawned on the flat won the first round and the only round which was played. The team who spawned on the ground could of done what me & tomas did we ran around the hill which put us above them on top of the bigger hill but of course thomek didn't give people time to realise that as it was only about a min into the 2nd round when he decided it is unbalanced.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #449 on: April 03, 2013, 11:17:19 am »
Lennu it was not. It was nice Cav+Ranged map, which arena on the other hand isn't. Thomek didn't put any poll up, he did ask but as far as I can remember no one said yes, I personally did say (surprise surprise) no.
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.