Author Topic: Abuse on NA Official LLJK server  (Read 8765 times)

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
Re: Abuse on NA Official LLJK server
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 03:20:38 pm »
+2
Sad to see ATS reduced to nothing more than a second rate troll clan. For 10 bucks we will show you how to troll properly.

The official servers are fine, admins handle problems pretty quickly if you tell them, and hey they don't try to ban people based on clan names like some other servers. The concerted effort by Ecko to get ATS to troll the official servers yet again is hilariously bad.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 03:29:24 pm »
+1
I think there is something in the forum rules about posting things that are on topic, and add to the current topic/conversation.  Seems all your post is doing is trolling, and not helping move the thread forward in any way, shape or form.  Typical though of a lljk, troll and bringing up the past, no matter how eschewed you make it nobody is goin to believe you anyways......you are lljk.

And no admins are not using there powers granted to them, they have to be called out to make anything get done, they should be active and looking for things like this to keep it clean and fun.  Warning a guy every day that he is on crpg that what he is doin is wrong, didnt make him change what he is doin, so maybe he needs a timeout to contemplate doing that again. Which i have yet to see be done, all i see is warnings warnings warnings, no mutes, no kicks, no bans.  Clinch that fist a lil harder, bring down the hammer, and tighten the rains on the server to make trolls not troll, because warning them doesnt do anything, which is blatantly obvious since they are still doing it the following day.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 04:28:35 pm »
+2
I think there is something in the forum rules about posting things that are on topic, and add to the current topic/conversation.  Seems all your post is doing is trolling, and not helping move the thread forward in any way, shape or form.  Typical though of a lljk, troll and bringing up the past, no matter how eschewed you make it nobody is goin to believe you anyways......you are lljk.

And no admins are not using there powers granted to them, they have to be called out to make anything get done, they should be active and looking for things like this to keep it clean and fun.  Warning a guy every day that he is on crpg that what he is doin is wrong, didnt make him change what he is doin, so maybe he needs a timeout to contemplate doing that again. Which i have yet to see be done, all i see is warnings warnings warnings, no mutes, no kicks, no bans.  Clinch that fist a lil harder, bring down the hammer, and tighten the rains on the server to make trolls not troll, because warning them doesnt do anything, which is blatantly obvious since they are still doing it the following day.

This whole thread adds nothing to anything, and is a big joke simply because he called his thread "Official LLJK server" when only 4 admins of 30 are from LLJK. He was banned because we were "clinching that fist" after he spammed admin chat (which is unblockable) and poll spamming, and is now whining about abuse.

If the voices really bother you that much (since there are so many in your head already) then QMV is your only hope. I'm not going to ban somebody or kick them, making them lose their multiplier, because some babby says "Wahh wahh stop the voices I can't hear the horsies coming to ram a lance up my ass." If the voice commands bother you, turn them off.

If you can give a better argument as to why people should be banned for a day for using voice commands, please give it.

Admins are not paid, they don't have to sit in spectator mode 24/7 keeping an eye on everyone. Very rarely will an admin notice something going on outside of his own team unless someone tells him.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 04:31:31 pm by PhantomZero »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 04:53:11 pm »
+1
This whole thread adds nothing to anything, and is a big joke simply because he called his thread "Official LLJK server" when only 4 admins of 30 are from LLJK. He was banned because we were "clinching that fist" after he spammed admin chat (which is unblockable) and poll spamming, and is now whining about abuse.

If the voices really bother you that much (since there are so many in your head already) then QMV is your only hope. I'm not going to ban somebody or kick them, making them lose their multiplier, because some babby says "Wahh wahh stop the voices I can't hear the horsies coming to ram a lance up my ass." If the voice commands bother you, turn them off.

If you can give a better argument as to why people should be banned for a day for using voice commands, please give it.

Admins are not paid, they don't have to sit in spectator mode 24/7 keeping an eye on everyone. Very rarely will an admin notice something going on outside of his own team unless someone tells him.

This is entirely the reason i like admining siege. The ability to play, die, check what's up, respawn etc... makes it easy to do. In battle, with one life, you try your hardest not to die thus being able to check things is much harder.

As I tell people in seige, just Screen shot it and post on forums. Some things like the QML polling I don't see on my end, but if you SS it, then it can be enforced. Same with TK's and TW's. I generally catch them, but it's ALWAYS a good idea to SS stuff. Proof > Words.

Also, generally just a simple Warning usually works.

As to the QMV: Why should I have to mute EVERYONE's when the likelihood of someone wanting to use it to provide help(which does happen) be muted as well? I thought teamwork was encouraged, why then must we remove a teamwork feature if some asshat decides to make others unable to coordinate? MUTE said idiot if warning doesn't work. Muting the idiot is far better than causing a team to lose due to inability for teamwork. Just sayin'.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 04:59:58 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011, 05:53:46 pm »
+1
They don't keep it up forever, and if they die it goes away, its typically only at the start of the round and this still upsets people, turn it back on later then.

I just want to know why it causes people to rage so hard.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2011, 06:19:35 pm »
+1

Because a lot of people are stressed out from [Blank] and play this game to relax, so they take it more seriously then they should.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2011, 06:20:21 pm »
+1
They don't keep it up forever, and if they die it goes away, its typically only at the start of the round and this still upsets people, turn it back on later then.

Hmm anytime I mute someone it usually stays active until the leave and rejoin. In which case i guess it works for everyone then ;p
They lose multi I don't need to worry anymore.

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 06:43:26 pm »
+3
Because a lot of people are stressed out from [Blank] and play this game to relax, so they take it more seriously then they should.

playing this game to relax is like cutting yourself to "ease the pain"

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2011, 06:45:26 pm »
+1

Heh, some people try nontheless. I always found snuggling a fuzzy animal or playing something without any timing was more relaxing then reflex games, but to each their own.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 06:45:49 pm »

Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal.  Fear is how I fall.  Confusing... confusing what is real.  - Kurt Cobain
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Delro

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Taking Arrows To The Face Since 2008
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS
  • Game nicks: Delro_ATS
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 08:07:17 pm »
+1
Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal.  Fear is how I fall.  Confusing... confusing what is real.  - Kurt Cobain

I think you just gave me brain diarrhea

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 08:42:25 pm »
+1
Where do I post abuse topics about people abusing admin on NA 1 server, alternatively who can I talk to if I think someone is abusing power on NA 1?

stupid
Just a soldier

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2011, 08:44:52 pm »
+1

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2011, 09:11:58 pm »
+1

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2011, 10:37:03 pm »
+1
why stupid
I think the badmin is calling you stupid.