Author Topic: Unban Mechanix  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
Unban Mechanix
« on: September 05, 2011, 09:00:00 am »
I was just banned on Siege.
R_Kelly_on_You intentionally TK'd me twice, I said something both times and nothing happened.

He kept hitting me, so I hit him twice and killed him. I was then instantly banned.
Seriously man, I've never had any problems on these servers besides this one guy, and I'm banned for being consistently TK'd and hit. I don't even know who banned me.
BTW - Judging by this, I made the right choice in leaving DL.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 09:04:43 am by Mechanix »
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline KasperG

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Mechanix
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 09:06:02 am »
Judging by this you turned into a real work of art, lets target a whole clan because one guy makes you mad?? Whats wrong with you dude. Were respected now you got none, and dont join our TS trolling anymore.

P.S. never saw R kelly attacking you, he was just trolling you and you were killing him. gets you banned
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 09:08:41 am »
Judging by this you turned into a real work of art, lets target a whole clan because one guy makes you mad?? Whats wrong with you dude. Were respected now you got none, and dont join our TS trolling anymore.

P.S. never saw R kelly attacking you, he was just trolling you and you were killing him. gets you banned

He attacked me multiple times, about 15minutes before that, I was intentionally TK'd, and the round before that, he got me again.
I killed him ONCE. Because he wouldn't cut the shit.

Yeah, I turned into a real work of art, and I join your TS trolling? I joined your TS because Kryser would invite me to. I joined a few minutes ago because I wanted to vent. Regardless, that has nothing to do with my ban so move along.
Don't try and play the innocent game. Gimme a break.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 09:09:43 am by Mechanix »
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Lawdy_Lorden

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 09:11:32 am »
What I observed (and what happened to me) - R Kelly was consistently attacking every team mate in sight - to the point of where many players on the team were attacking back just so they could continue playing the match. Some admin came on and saw Mechanix retaliating and banned him. KasperG was trolling every one on the team saying "got screenshots of you TKing R Kelly" to a bunch of people (including myself).

P.S. You're only banned for an hour so this thread won't really help.

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 09:13:10 am »
What I observed (and what happened to me) - R Kelly was consistently attacking every team mate in sight - to the point of where many players on the team were attacking back just so they could continue playing the match. Some admin came on and saw Mechanix retaliating and banned him. KasperG was trolling every one on the team saying "got screenshots of you TKing R Kelly" to a bunch of people (including myself).

P.S. You're only banned for an hour so this thread won't really help.

I didn't know how to check how long it was, this is my first time being banned.
I looked at the rules sticky and figured I was banned for a week judging by that.

Thanks.

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 01:17:42 pm »
QQ

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 03:23:51 pm »

Bleh don't be so mean. Rkelly is not in the clan, he's just a friend, mainly cause you know him, IRL :).
Rkelly teamwounding/tking reports is nothing new. Someone ALWAYS reports him for it....sigh.

BTW you were banned by: Stylin_ATS. Hmmmm, haven't seen him play admin before.

Offline Hisagi

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saints of War
  • Game nicks: SoW_BS_Toby_Moogle_King, sK_BlackHawk
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 03:48:38 pm »
UNBAN MECHANIX

Rkelly is my fav player but he gets too happy with the funnyhammer.

Hisagi's Den of Gewdies

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 10:49:52 pm »
Hisagi i just retired and i got a wood sword on a HA build.   I dont get how i could even be twing lmao..i got a shitty steppe horse and my aim is garbage.

Its all just this intricate attempt to troll me

these guys are idiots

and QQ Mech

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 11:27:41 pm »
Hisagi i just retired and i got a wood sword on a HA build.   I dont get how i could even be twing lmao..i got a shitty steppe horse and my aim is garbage.

Its all just this intricate attempt to troll me

these guys are idiots

and QQ Mech

Yup.  :rolleyes:

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 12:46:27 am »
Admins don't play favorites.  If we catch R_Kelly teamwounding he will get a 7 day ban no warnings.

Anyhow locking this threat because theres not much more to be said and you're already unbanned.