Author Topic: cRPG_Haven_NA-Admin Abuse  (Read 842 times)

Offline Palleto

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Oceanic Knights
  • Game nicks: Palleto, OK_Palleto
cRPG_Haven_NA-Admin Abuse
« on: August 22, 2011, 12:30:34 am »
I was playing on this server earlier and an admin was running around playing as they should like anyone else. The Admin asked for duels and i disagreed with this as he shot some team mates and my team mate shot him and he kicked him for killing him in a duel. This seems very unreasonable and he said he kicked him because he broke a dueling rule. But it is a battle server and there was nothing in the rules. They said it was a server rule and just changed the rules as they said it. I think this is poor admining and must be dealt with. I have screen shots of the logs if required.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:40:34 am by Palleto »

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
Re: cRPG_Haven_NA-Admin Abuse
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 01:00:26 am »
Actually this is the wrong forums for that.  I believe for the haven server you need to go to other.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 01:02:15 am by Rangerbob »

Offline Bullet441

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 09:55:53 pm »
If I understand correctly, someone did not honor a player's duel request and shot into the duel.  The Haven server has had a rule for a while that you must honor duels.  That means that when a player calls "duels", all must duel him one by one.  That means no archers shooting into the fight.  We usually warn before kicking a player, but it is the admin's choice whether or not to warn or kick.  The rules are stated in the welcome message upon entering the server.

Offline tankmen

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 10:04:48 pm »
you cant force duels though.... i made this rule on my server as well, but to a different extent, Both the last man and One person on the enemy team must agree. If so then the duel isnt forced and if said person loses to the one who agreed to duel, then the rest can gang him as normal or any others willing to duel may, you cant force archers to duel..
The purpose of wearing plate has become nothing more than crippling yourself to look like a knight... or maybe its my lack of athletics

Offline Palleto

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Oceanic Knights
  • Game nicks: Palleto, OK_Palleto
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 03:02:11 pm »
I understand that is an ok rule although my issue is he did not warn he kicked it was not in the server welcome message so how should anyone know. The server message changed after the admin was angry because he was shot In his duel. I said it doesn't show a rule and he changed the server rules. This is not right. 1 thing is you have to be joking if your an crossbowman or archer and shoot 2 of my team mates than call on duels. That's a bit off. But no rule or warning was displayed. Explain how you can kick people for that.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 03:05:05 pm by Palleto »