Author Topic: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting  (Read 19922 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: List of bugs BRD and their alliances expoliting
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2011, 08:49:34 pm »
+1
Unfortunately this is impossible in the in-game strat battles, and if there is a flood of items then some other items simply do not show up.

This can be a very serious issue in battles for strat.

Actually no that was fixed in one of the patches a while back.  Just try it on battle server mode - the icons just get tinier and tinier but all your items display.  Yeh, if it made someone's items disappear that would be glitching, this - well this is just plain funny.  I am super sereal you guys super sereal - manbearpig is bad and glitchy.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2011, 08:50:02 pm »
+3
You dont get it. Sure its a mighty annoying tactic, effective too and I dont have a problem with it, but imagine hiring 60 people, showing up on battle and NO ONE on the other side to fight you? Add 5-8 in the morning to it and the fact that they dont get teleported away and keep their stuff , fucksakes thats just fucking retarded.

I understand that time can be annoying. But the time is not being done to you.. It is prime time for us. I have a window to play 10pm-1am eastern. Which unfortunately for you falls at shit luck time. Now putting a battle in my time slot is not me being an ass.. Its me playing normally. You can not expect us to attack you at 3pm eastern time when our people are working just so you can get max defense.

That sword cuts both ways. I have been up at 3-5 am a few times as well to join in on the battles. Honestly we should both nod and smile at eachother and shake hands and say screw it. War over lets fight people in our own ping/time slots. Since that does not appear to be on the menu, complaining about times is not worth the energy.
Leader of BS

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2011, 08:52:52 pm »
+1
I understand that time can be annoying. But the time is not being done to you.. It is prime time for us. I have a window to play 10pm-1am eastern. Which unfortunately for you falls at shit luck time. Now putting a battle in my time slot is not me being an ass.. Its me playing normally. You can not expect us to attack you at 3pm eastern time when our people are working just so you can get max defense.

That sword cuts both ways. I have been up at 3-5 am a few times as well to join in on the battles. Honestly we should both nod and smile at eachother and shake hands and say screw it. War over lets fight people in our own ping/time slots. Since that does not appear to be on the menu, complaining about times is not worth the energy.

You simply ignored most of what I wrote, yes the timeslots are a bitch, but you dont write ONE sentence that has anything to do with not showing up on your battles and abusing the bug that lets you get away with it with the whole army.

In those days I was not in Grey Order so I can't judge this accident. And it was normal Strategus, not beta (or not?).

Anyway this is a beta and we should find all bugs which can be exploited.

No, it was beta and people WERE punished for bullshit like this, atleast the extreme cases.

@ Yeah Berenger youre right, only thing that gets on my nerves slightly is BRD abusing every bug they can find and most of the NA community cheering for them like its the best thing they did, I dont mind the item balacing and that kind of stuff.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:12:04 pm by Mtemtko »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2011, 08:56:26 pm »
In the words of the man on your avatar.

''STOP WHINING!''

Offline SPQR

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA
  • Game nicks: CSA_Gen_Robert_E_Leet
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2011, 09:02:45 pm »
+3
Sounds to me like BRD is just doing a good job at beta testing.

If doing any of those things is ban-worthy then you better ban everyone whos been using the spawn mechanics to their advantage too. Of course, then there would be no one left in strategus.
"It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow to fondle it." - Robert E Leet

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2011, 09:03:51 pm »
+1
You simply ignored most of what I wrote, yes the timeslots are a bitch, but you dont write ONE sentence that has anything to do with not showing up on your battles and abusing the bug that lets you get away with it with the whole army.

No, it was beta and people WERE punished for bullshit like this, atleast the extreme cases.

@ Yeah Berenger youre right, only thing that gets on my nerves slightly is BRD abusing every bug they can find and the whole NA community cheering for them like its the best thing they did, I dont mind the item balacing and that kind of stuff.

I will admit the not fighting battles is pretty shitty if you can at least admit the equipment bomb is super funny.
Leader of BS

Offline Shpongled

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • Totally shpongled, mate...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Shpongled, Merc_Shpongebob_Tightpantsh, Merc_Shpongtastic
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2011, 09:04:20 pm »
+2
In the words of the man on your avatar.

''STOP WHINING!''

Keep demonstrating the maturity level of the average NA player.

"I gotta turn down my merc application as i was in a pub and would be of no use to you. Maybe it's good for you in the end, although i was motivated to see the first merc's defeat ever in strategus."
 --- Beauchamp

Offline Varyag

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
  • Game nicks: Merc_Varyag_
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2011, 09:04:23 pm »
So, BRD - backstabbers, liers, exploiters, abusers, hackers, what next? I hope your clan will be removed from strategus, so other players can finally enjoy the game.
And oh yeah, you guys do understand that any1 can do this equip bomb to you too? But we don't do this shit. Its for retards only.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:06:44 pm by Varyag »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2011, 09:05:05 pm »
POKEMON FRIENDS AND ALLIES. THOSE FILTHY MERCS ARE GIVING ME - Points!

HELP ME! I need Potion + me!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2011, 09:06:04 pm »
+2
@ Yeah Berenger youre right, only thing that gets on my nerves slightly is BRD abusing every bug they can find and the whole NA community cheering for them like its the best thing they did, I dont mind the item balacing and that kind of stuff.

Why do so many mercs appear to have the impression that BRD has the backing of the whole NA community? Add yet another guy to the list, sheesh.

BRD, I had no idea that you guys were all this time so super popular! You are so cool, you are so great.
So, BRD - backstabbers, liers, exploiters, hackers, what next? I hope your clan will be removed from strategus, so other players can finally enjoy the game.
Right, punish an entire clan for the actions of a few, this makes total sense.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2011, 09:07:54 pm »
+2
So, BRD - backstabbers, liers, exploiters, abusers, hackers, what next?

I heard they eat babies
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:10:26 pm by MrShine »
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Shpongled

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • Totally shpongled, mate...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Shpongled, Merc_Shpongebob_Tightpantsh, Merc_Shpongtastic
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2011, 09:09:11 pm »
+1
Right, punish an entire clan for the actions of a few, this makes total sense.

LOL.

'War on Terror' anybody?

'War on Islam'?

rofl.

thats priceless.

"I gotta turn down my merc application as i was in a pub and would be of no use to you. Maybe it's good for you in the end, although i was motivated to see the first merc's defeat ever in strategus."
 --- Beauchamp

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2011, 09:09:33 pm »
Why do so many mercs appear to have the impression that BRD has the backing of the whole NA community? Add yet another guy to the list, sheesh.

TEARS ...when did i turn American?

NO I HAVENT MARRIED TO U HAVE I?

NAOOOOWWW Pwease divorce.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2011, 09:10:00 pm »
+2

BRD, I had no idea that you guys were all this time so super popular! You are so cool, you are so great.Right, punish an entire clan for the actions of a few, this makes total sense.

Sorry if I insulted you with that ToD, I apologize but im having a hard time finding NA people that are against BRD exploiting bugs, atleast barely anyone says so, most of them are all like yippi kay yay merc motherfuckers eat those exploits .

Offline bosco

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Steady...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2011, 09:10:23 pm »
+4