Strategus > Faction Halls

Clan-Searching-Thread

(1/72) > >>

Niemand:
Oh! Haiz! ^o_o^

As far as I know a thread like this was done in the TW-cRPG-Forumz, too, but did not go very well.

This time I will make the rules clear in the Beginning: (Every Post that does not fit the rules will be marked for deletion.)

* No Clan-Ads! You have got your Clan-Thread for that! Stay fair!
* In this thread only People that are looking for a Clan will post!
* If you are interested in one of them: Write a PM to them.Small Edit: Until Now the Thread is nice and clean. Thanks to everybody for following the rules, also to the mods who deleted some spam. ;)

For Clan-Looking People there are following Tipps:

* Post the Country you live in or at least the server-area you play in. Some Clans are especially looking for people from special countries (like CotgS is looking for german-speaking people).
* Post your class... or your build. Are you an Archer, a Horse-Archer, a Tincan, a peasant, a spearman..?
* If you found your clan edit your post to
--- Code: ---[size=18pt][color=darkred][u][b][CASE CLOSED][/b][/u][/color][/size]
--- End code ---

Please don't discuss anything about this thread in this thread. I know it maybe won't be used very much but I guess its good to have it.
If you want this post sticked then please report it with "please make this post sticky!" and don't spam it.

Thank you and good luck!
CotgS_Niemand

--- Quote ---Since some people seem to be too stupid to read/understand the rules, I will post this again, maybe its easier to read for you this way:
NO CLAN-ADVERTISING IN THIS THREAD!
--- End quote ---

Doomknight:
Hello me and my brother are looking for a clan to play Siege with. We are both rather skilled and have played c-rpg for a long time but had quit and restarted new characters. I am currently becoming a 2h Build and he is becoming a Polearm Build. We are rather active and would really like to find a clan to play with we can use ventrilo and maybe teamspeak but currently have no microphones. Please pm if you are interested!!

Fobiah:
Hello, I was looking for a clan that would be willing to add me to their ranks, I'm from spain, but I think I speak some pretty decent English. At the moment I'm building a 1h/shield character, but since I don't really know what I'm doing, I'll probably keep experimenting with my next retirements, though I'd be gratefull for some help on my builds. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read this ;)

FeddyDK:
GOT 1

Deny:
Hi i'm looking for clan with good teamplay ... i'm bored with constat dueling. I play as one handed shield wielder. Can speak polish and english.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version