9 (9.9%)
This is literally the best thing to happen in my otherwise meaningless life
15 (16.5%)
OMGICANTEVENIMIGHTJIZZ!!!111
9 (9.9%)
Turtles
53 (58.2%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Author Topic: [Templar] Knights Templar - The Original Crusader Clan (Recruiting: EU Only)  (Read 400207 times)

Offline Spawny

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Spawny
This Gen I'm rolling just 4 shieldskill, so I can't even use the heavy board. It's too slow for melee combat imo, but great in clusterfucks.

I'm using a knightly heater shield now, solely for it''s speed. It breaks fast though, I more often than not I spend half my time manual blocking :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The problem is even if you are number 1 in NA you are still only number 467 in EU or the worst in AUS(number 17)

Offline Judgement

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Loghain
Yeah I figured Board isn't that great especially in 1vs1 but it's functionality just makes it worth it. I might buy a board and another high tier shield. The board solely for situational adaptation like shieldwalls and clusterfuck defense (enemies mash my shield in while my friends mash their heads in).
Obviously I'd only spawn with one at a time otherwise you'd get silly upkeep.

I'm just trying to find the border of when I make profit and when I have loss, upkeep wise.

Offline Spawny

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
x1=25k gold
x2=50k gold
etc.

So it depends on your average modifier, which is generally higher on the battle servers compared to the siege servers.

Probably somewhere around 35k gold on battle servers and 30k? on siege.

The problem is even if you are number 1 in NA you are still only number 467 in EU or the worst in AUS(number 17)

Offline Judgement

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Loghain
I'm afraid I'm going to have to make this decision, but I think my time with the Templars might be done.
It's completely different from the clan I fell in love with. I don't really know any of you. I'm looking for an active clan which members I can find around a lot, and play with a lot. And participate in competitive play.
I can't say that I know how it's going since I've had an uber long break, but I can see the original members have gone mostly.

Growl, Daymun, Burlington, Tommy (I think he might b around tho), Tybox, Asdiman, etc.

I want to explore other clans a bit I think and find one that suits me more and is more active for the moment. Unless you allow dual clanning, then I'll leave Judgement here and another in a different clan.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 01:42:07 pm by Judgement »

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
Sure that "dual clanning"is an option mate. Anyway it is true that the Knights Templar are not so roleplaying as in the past and without the Growl, Kodiak, Rev and others it is different, but everything is changing all the time and there's plenty of nice Templars :)

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
Hopefully when strategus is back some people will be more active.

Offline Spawny

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Tommy is around everyday, just hop on TS to find out on which character.

I tried applying for the shogunate, but they don't seem to like shielders so that didn't work  :mrgreen:

So I decided to stick around and be annoying. I even managed to get myself kicked from our own server. Probably because I was 1 hit killing everyone and they were up to something I was unaware of (too lazy to get on TS).
Rebel managed to get banned though, that's an accomplishment.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
We we're filming for a Templar video, we tried to tell you in chat but you didn't listen.

Plenty of our members are active and online regularly but if you want to find us you'll have to come on TS. Else you'll never know. We're a secretive bunch.
Turtles

Offline Parre

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 4
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Parre + ~10 others
Plenty of our members are active and online regularly but if you want to find us you'll have to come on TS. Else you'll never know. We're a secretive bunch.

This.

We're a bunch of people who are online on TS every day, we're active and do lots of fun stuff and keep on finding new things to do to enhance all the amount of fun we can get out of the game. Calling us inactive would be a false statement, you should hang out with us on TS before you make your decision imo. But in the end it's all up to you. Would make me sad to see you coming back to us just to leave again though :|

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
Tommy is around everyday, just hop on TS to find out on which character.

I tried applying for the shogunate, but they don't seem to like shielders so that didn't work  :mrgreen:

So I decided to stick around and be annoying. I even managed to get myself kicked from our own server. Probably because I was 1 hit killing everyone and they were up to something I was unaware of (too lazy to get on TS).
Rebel managed to get banned though, that's an accomplishment.

ban for what??
I have kiled few persons and guards... but ban...
it is casmir foul... -1

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
Hey i got you unbanned didnt i? Stop complaining.
Turtles

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
Ha I was in that group photo way back when, while under a different name
Just a soldier

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
IM BACK!

Yes i know i havent been around for many months but my net has been on and off and broken ever since someone damaged the cables at the exchange :( my comp has been playing up too so im back if you still want me ^^

Only problem i have is that i dont seem to be able to join the Teamspeak chan or talk or Pm anyone on Teamspeak. (im TS noob so help would be nice) Id like to talk and know whats changed (i last played just before the upkeep patch) before i play so i know what to expect :P
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Spawny

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
We we're filming for a Templar video, we tried to tell you in chat but you didn't listen.

NEVAH!

That puny password didn't stop me and I wasn't in TS :P And seriously, you kicked me before someone wrote in chat about it. Didn't matter though, was a good moment for me to call it a day and hit the sack.

Not sure if I can be around tonight or tomorrownight. I have to work until 9:30 pm today and till 9:00 pm tomorrow.
It sucks when you have to work 12 hours a day  :rolleyes:

Offline Casimir

• King
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
I didn't kick you! for a change...

@Osiris. PM me when your next in TS and i can drag you down to our channel.
Turtles